Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    The problem with your staement here is Mexico is being used by ever other country as an illegal entry point. How long have you been following the Illegal alien invasion? It is well known that Africans have started to use Mexico as a way to America.
    Are you sure?? All my sources indicate that Mexico is quite vigilant about their borders. They have special stations called aduanas (sp?) that double-check peoples Mexican papers coming through all the major highways. The problem is that the Mexican government is not interested in retaining their poorer, indigenous population within their borders. They do however care about keeping foreigners out. I haven't seen anything to show otherwise, so I would appreciate any new references if that is the case.[/i]
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

[quote=Alia_of_the_knife]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd_hog":2ieapqzh
    The problem with your staement here is Mexico is being used by ever other country as an illegal entry point. How long have you been following the Illegal alien invasion? It is well known that Africans have started to use Mexico as a way to America.
    Are you sure?? All my sources indicate that Mexico is quite vigilant about their borders. They have special stations called aduanas (sp?) that double-check peoples Mexican papers coming through all the major highways. The problem is that the Mexican government is not interested in retaining their poorer, indigenous population within their borders. They do however care about keeping foreigners out. I haven't seen anything to show otherwise, so I would appreciate any new references if that is the case.[/i][/quote:2ieapqzh]

Illegal aliens in Mexico are OK by them as long as they keep moving north. They may be robbed or beaten, but as long as they keep moving North, corrupt Mexican authorities allow it.

They just do not want illegal aliens coming to stay in Mexico.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=ALIPAC][quote=Alia_of_the_knife][quote="sd_hog":1s3tenqu]
    The problem with your staement here is Mexico is being used by ever other country as an illegal entry point. How long have you been following the Illegal alien invasion? It is well known that Africans have started to use Mexico as a way to America.[/quote]
    Are you sure?? All my sources indicate that Mexico is quite vigilant about their borders. They have special stations called [i]aduanas[/i] (sp?) that double-check peoples Mexican papers coming through all the major highways. The problem is that the Mexican government is not interested in retaining their poorer, indigenous population within their borders. They do however care about keeping foreigners out. I haven't seen anything to show otherwise, so I would appreciate any new references if that is the case.[/i][/quote]

Illegal aliens in Mexico are OK by them as long as they keep moving north. They may be robbed or beaten, but as long as they keep moving North, corrupt Mexican authorities allow it.

They just do not want illegal aliens coming to stay in Mexico.

W[/quote:1s3tenqu]

"The majority of the [b]155,000 OTMs[/b] nabbed last year were freed onto the streets of U.S. cities. Bush called that so-called catch-and-release policy unacceptable."

[url="http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=28257&hig hlight=otm"]http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... hlight=otm[/url]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Alia_of_the_knife
    Are you sure?? All my sources indicate that Mexico is quite vigilant about their borders. They have special stations called aduanas (sp?) that double-check peoples Mexican papers coming through all the major highways. The problem is that the Mexican government is not interested in retaining their poorer, indigenous population within their borders. They do however care about keeping foreigners out. I haven't seen anything to show otherwise, so I would appreciate any new references if that is the case.[/i]
    And the story teller speaks. Fantasy!
    This is like page 2 in the How to Survive in Mexico Handbook. BRIBE THE OFFICIALS--Works every time. I know foreigners that have gotten by and away with things in Mexico with cash. The going rate was $100 per check-point and the officials looked the other way, while a few trucks with earth moving equipment just rolled on by. If they can't see foreigners hauling bulldozers out of Central Mexico because of Dollar signs in their eyes, they are sure not going to see any terrorist or guys just passing through from South America.

Please quote those reliable sources you speak of. Frankly, don't bother becaue you don't know what you are talking about. More shallow defense of your position. Your fox hole is not deep enough.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Alia_of_the_knife
    Very good. There's a lot to comment on here. I'll start with this list of diseases. Note that only ONE disease out of the this spurious list of EIGHT is attributed to having a source in Mexico. There are two others for hemorrhagic fever but they both map to Central America. Now read carefully. These two diseases all have MOSQUITO VECTORS! Humans are not the vectors, i.e. the carriers of the disease agent. This means that people do NOT carry these diseases. Mosquitoes do. Humans can be infected by them, but they are NOT carriers. Also, equine encephalitis has been spread by mosquitos all the way up to New England. It infects horses and other mammals, and occasionally humans. This is not something that has anything to do with migrants from Mexico.
    I disagree. Every months thousands of illegal aliens enter the US through Mexico and not all are from Mexico. Yes, humans are not vectors. However, if someone infected with Yellow Fever were to enter the US there is a possibility they could be bitten by a mosquito and that mosquito could pass the disease along to other humans here.
    http://www.who.int/csr/disease/yellowfev/en/
    Sylvatic (or jungle) yellow fever occurs in tropical rainforests where monkeys, infected by sylvatic mosquitoes, pass the virus onto other mosquitoes that feed on them; these mosquitoes, in turn bite and infect humans entering the forest. This produces sporadic cases, the majority of which are often young men working in the forest e.g. logging.

The intermediate cycle of yellow fever transmission occurs in humid or semi-humid savannahs of Africa, and can produce small-scale epidemics in rural villages. Semi-domestic mosquitoes infect both monkey and human hosts and increased contact between man and infected mosquito leads to disease. This is the most common type of outbreak seen in recent decades in Africa.

Urban yellow fever results in large explosive epidemics when travellers from rural areas introduce the virus into areas with high human population density. Domestic mosquitoes, most notably Aedes aegypti, carry the virus from person to person. These outbreaks tend to spread outwards from one source to cover a wide area.
    http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/yellowfever.htm
    With a population of approximately 55,000 in 1793, Philadelphia was America's largest city, its capital and its busiest port. The summer of that year was unusually dry and hot. The water levels of streams and wells were dangerously reduced, providing an excellent breeding ground for insects. By July the city's inhabitants were remarking on the extraordinary number of flies and mosquitoes that swarmed around the dock area. That same month, a trickle of refugees escaping political turmoil in the Caribbean Islands became a torrent of thousands as ship after ship unloaded its human cargo on Philadelphia's docks. Unbeknownst to the city's inhabitants, all the necessary ingredients for an unprecedented health disaster were now in place.

With them, the Caribbean refuges brought Yellow Fever. Philadelphia's ravenous mosquitoes provided the perfect vehicle for spreading the disease by first lunching on an infected victim and then biting a healthy one. The first fatalities appeared in July and the numbers grew steadily. Victims initially experienced pains in the head, back and limbs accompanied by a high fever. These symptoms would often disappear, leaving a false sense of security. Shortly, the disease would announce its return with an even more severe fever and turn the victim's skin a ghastly yellow while he vomited black clots of blood. Death soon followed as the victim slipped into a helpless stupor.

Unaware of the link between the mosquito and the disease's progress, Philadelphia's medical community was dumbfounded. Dr. Benjamin Rush, the city's leading physician and a signer of the Declaration of Independence, advised citizens to flee the city. He worked tirelessly to comfort and save the afflicted, but with little success. A good portion of the population, along with members of Congress, President Washington and his Cabinet, abandoned the city. The disease subsided and finally disappeared with the arrival of cold weather in November. It is estimated that 2,000 died.

A lot of others are entering the United States through Mexico. Someone mentioned Africans but there are also Asians going through. There is a big problem with human smugglers from Asia. Even many Cubans are getting to the U.S. by entering Central America and then proceeding to the U.S. Russian organized crime smuggling rings and those who force women into prostitution also use Mexico as an entry point to the U.S. and many go to California.
    Africans and Asians carry many diseases we have never seen before in the U.S. or ones we have irradicated. Sending people with those kinds of diseases to the U.S. could be a form of terrorism as it could kill alot of people. It would similar to what happened to Native Indians when the Europeans arrived.
    We cannot take any chances with our health by allowing these people to handle our food, walk among us or have their infected children in schools with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It would similar to what happened to Native Indians when the Europeans arrived.
    I take it you are neither a historian nor an epidemiologist. Some people estimate over 100 million indigenous Americans died during the 1500s after being introduced to European germs. This was a simple accident of the domesticated Eurasian livestock serving as resevoirs to a slew of diseases, which evolved in Eurasion populations independently of American populations. These pandemics were the result of a separation in space (different continents) and time (>10,000 years) of the New World and Old World human populations.

Mexico and the USA share a border, are trading partners and have co-mingled for 500 years in the geographic region in North America.

My response in that it is impossible to compare current events with the magnitude and uniqueness of the Old World meeting the New World. It's completely different.

You should read a book called "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond. It's a fascinating read and will lay out the uniqueness of the historical events, which you allude to.
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

[quote=Alia_of_the_knife][quote="sd_hog":37xt1nhh]
    The problem with your staement here is Mexico is being used by ever other country as an illegal entry point. How long have you been following the Illegal alien invasion? It is well known that Africans have started to use Mexico as a way to America.[/quote]
    Are you sure?? All my sources indicate that Mexico is quite vigilant about their borders. They have special stations called [i]aduanas[/i] (sp?) that double-check peoples Mexican papers coming through all the major highways. The problem is that the Mexican government is not interested in retaining their poorer, indigenous population within their borders. They do however care about keeping foreigners out. I haven't seen anything to show otherwise, so I would appreciate any new references if that is the case.[/i][/quote:37xt1nhh]

Africans and other countries know we are not defending our southern border.

The Mexican government may have laws but the immigrants passing through that country are bribed and raped as they pass through.
    The lack of enforcement of our immigration laws is going to cause problems for every person in America. The work that past generations have done for us is being ignored and the laws they passed are being ignored. There were sound decisions made in the past and we shall all pay for not following the laws and guide lines they left us. Slave labor and people living in tents in canyons is going to cause wide spread problems. Eat any spinich lately?

[url="http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?...tCountry=ZAMBIA"]http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?...tCountry=ZAMBIA[/url]
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Eat any spinich lately?
    I actually work as a technician in one of the labs that was independently contracted to determine the source of the bacteria. The bacteria came from ruminants, i.e. cow fertilizer contamination of the water supply.

We have shoddy intelligence. We can't just go with information that sounds good and makes Messicans look bad without getting media-ready confirmation. Why? Because when people poke holes in these assertions it makes us look like jokers.

That is why I want to play clean, shoot straight and go for the big issue: enforcing our laws as a sovereign nation by going after law breakers.

Keep your noses clean people!
    Alia of the Knife

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Keep your noses clean people!
    As much as I can respect that you hold the opinion of keeping this a straightforward issue, it is coming off as cockiness towards those if us that have been here a while, and also those of us who come here to "discuss" our concerns, the issues and the possibilities.

Many people here have had the concern that the groundwater was not just contaminated from bovine waste, but also human waste which was untreated, either through porta-potties that overflowed due to overcrowding of workers, or through elimination near the fields.

Although not a single person has a picture of one alleged illegal alien elilminating, it is not uncommon for it to happen.

I live in a near rural area, close to hundreds of plant nurseries where many illegals work. We have driven by and seen them standing off to the side of the fields urinating out in the open. Thank goodness that these were not edible plants, but still it is the habitual practise of the men from many of these third world nations to relieve themselves out in the open, as well in front of people, without a thought. Have any doubts, come to where I live, I have seen them many times out there against the apartment buildings doing it.

So if this is all common knowledge by many of us, it is without a doubt in our minds that it is also happening in the fields where our produce is grown.

We all are playing clean, we know it and have seen it. It is not a play dirty issue, we are discussing it here, because what we see everyday is a known fact, you will have to trust us for that.

Remember, we come here to discuss ths issues, be informed, and also to vent when we are frustrated about the issue.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast