Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Keep your noses clean people!
    As much as I can respect that you hold the opinion of keeping this a straightforward issue, it is coming off as cockiness towards those if us that have been here a while, and also those of us who come here to "discuss" our concerns, the issues and the possibilities.

Many people here have had the concern that the groundwater was not just contaminated from bovine waste, but also human waste which was untreated, either through porta-potties that overflowed due to overcrowding of workers, or through elimination near the fields.

Although not a single person has a picture of one alleged illegal alien elilminating, it is not uncommon for it to happen.

I live in a near rural area, close to hundreds of plant nurseries where many illegals work. We have driven by and seen them standing off to the side of the fields urinating out in the open. Thank goodness that these were not edible plants, but still it is the habitual practise of the men from many of these third world nations to relieve themselves out in the open, as well in front of people, without a thought. Have any doubts, come to where I live, I have seen them many times out there against the apartment buildings doing it.

So if this is all common knowledge by many of us, it is without a doubt in our minds that it is also happening in the fields where our produce is grown.

We all are playing clean, we know it and have seen it. It is not a play dirty issue, we are discussing it here, because what we see everyday is a known fact, you will have to trust us for that.

Remember, we come here to discuss ths issues, be informed, and also to vent when we are frustrated about the issue.
    Good point! Also they put up tent cities in canyons here in Southern California. Where is the waste water/feces going?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Keep your noses clean people!
    As much as I can respect that you hold the opinion of keeping this a straightforward issue, it is coming off as cockiness towards those if us that have been here a while, and also those of us who come here to "discuss" our concerns, the issues and the possibilities.

Many people here have had the concern that the groundwater was not just contaminated from bovine waste, but also human waste which was untreated, either through porta-potties that overflowed due to overcrowding of workers, or through elimination near the fields.

Although not a single person has a picture of one alleged illegal alien elilminating, it is not uncommon for it to happen.

I live in a near rural area, close to hundreds of plant nurseries where many illegals work. We have driven by and seen them standing off to the side of the fields urinating out in the open. Thank goodness that these were not edible plants, but still it is the habitual practise of the men from many of these third world nations to relieve themselves out in the open, as well in front of people, without a thought. Have any doubts, come to where I live, I have seen them many times out there against the apartment buildings doing it.

So if this is all common knowledge by many of us, it is without a doubt in our minds that it is also happening in the fields where our produce is grown.

We all are playing clean, we know it and have seen it. It is not a play dirty issue, we are discussing it here, because what we see everyday is a known fact, you will have to trust us for that.

Remember, we come here to discuss ths issues, be informed, and also to vent when we are frustrated about the issue.
    You might have overlooked the first paragraph of my previous post in which I state that I am employed as a technician in the lab that analyzed bacterial DNA from the spinach of one of the farms in question. It did not correspond to human fecal matter.

By continuing to say otherwise, despite any evidence and despite contradictory evidence, simply makes our side look like a bunch of racist provocateurs.

The issue of enforcement stands on its own. We don't have to use our imagination to paint pictures with holes.
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

You might have overlooked the first paragraph of my previous post in which I state that I am employed as a technician in the lab that analyzed bacterial DNA from the spinach of one of the farms in question. It did not correspond to human fecal matter.

By continuing to say otherwise, despite any evidence and despite contradictory evidence, simply makes our side look like a bunch of racist provocateurs.

The issue of enforcement stands on its own. We don't have to use our imagination to paint pictures with holes.
    Please provide us with an independent and verifiable source that your claim is true. Please provide us with this "contradictory evidence" in excess of taking your word for it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thank you William, that was exactly my point to alia, that this person would have to take our word for what we have witnessed time and again.

We have heard nothing in the papers, so far, that says it was purely from bovine waste in the groundwater, I have scoured the papers and found nothing so far, hoping to find some more on this subject, it is important to all of us before we start buying their products again.

Like I said alia, I live in Oregon, and have passed the nurseries and have seen it happening here, I have to assume that the habits of other field workers would be similar elsewhere.

Yes, the laws stand by themselves, it is without a doubt, but like I said, we come here to discuss many matters within this issue, and we will continue to do so.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345