Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ROFLMAO, Thelma! Yep, then Scottish singing dogs that chant poetry.

Barking, barking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Correct English Please!
    Them dang Scottish Singing Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    thanks Sd Hog
    no americans aren't telling illegals what they think of them- cause we are afraid of being assaulted and killed-
    it isn't nobility or good manners that silences me -no , it's street fear- it's knowing how ugly it can get-
    That is exactly what will bring this problem to the White House front door when enough legal Americans lose their jobs. This could become a real scaring situation in areas that have legal citizens losing their jobs.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

I posted the above before seeing your post, Thelma. I hear you and I understand where you are coming from. There is a burning RAGE building in all of us. It is hard to keep civility when you are being subjected to these people's arrogantly shameless behavior in our country, and the betrayal by our elected officials.

If this guestworker program is crammed down our throats, that civility is going to go "bye, bye". What we are going to see is not going to be pretty if AMERICANS get to the point of coming out to mob the streets.

I think what Elizabeth is trying to warn us against is allowing our manner of expression to put us in a bad light with other Americans who may be undecided about the issue. Instead of perceiving the real problems of illegal alien presence here, they will go away with the gut impression "I dont want to be like that guy". Its not that we are so worried about making an illegal feel "unwanted". Its more a case of avoiding offense to our own people who might be just waking up to the situation.

I think the "beaneater" part of it was the part better not said. Then it becomes an attack on ethnicity and that is a red flag for most of American people.

So, "dont go away because you are a bean eater, JUST GO AWAY!"

I have little patience with illegal aliens, Thelma. Probably less that you, because I UNDERSTAND what they are saying, and they dont have much respect for anything !!

PS: PROBABLY THE BEST ARGUMENT AGAINST SHOWING ANGER IS THAT IT ONLY MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE THEY WON IF THEY SEE THEY MADE YOU MAD!

In other words, if they see you mad = they are glad

They are more sensitive to BURLA than anything. So sharpen your laughing skills if you want to hit back effectively!!

Burla = making fun of someone.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Correct English Please!
    Them dang Scottish Singing Dawgs
    OK--now that I see that I can't type, I can't proof read, and I can't even think straight, I'm going back to bed. LOL

see yas!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he had a day of being pushed to the breaking point by illegal immigration. You never know. Maybe he's totally fed up with our government for doing NOTHING about this situation.

I have to say I've had days here in South Florida that are just SO pathetic in regards to what you see, hear and experience as a direct result of illegal immigration that I'm at the end of my rope. Other wonderful and fine Americans have also expressed experiencing the same feelings.

You should just SEE in my job what I experience AmericanElizabeth, somedays are so bad I think I will tell everyone at ALIPAC about what happened today, and I just can't. I can't even bring myself to come home and go through it all again by telling you. I feel I just want to forget about it. But I'll tell you, everytime I feel that I just want to forget about it, I know that is just what George Bush is counting on. He's counting on US to "forget about it" once we walk into our own homes.

Well, there are people in certain areas who are having this so shoved down their throats that they reach their breaking point. It's not nice, it's not pretty, but it's a fact.

They say that patience is a virtue, and of course we want to teach our children to be patient and kind. It's a shame your little girl had to see that, as I'm sure it was not a positive experience for her or for you. Unfortunately the reality of what has happened to our country has pushed many to the boiling point.

Let's hope that our leaders in Washington will act more responsibly as a result of those who are trying to insist that they give this injustice to the American people their fullest and immediate attention and to bring a stop something that is nothing short of an invasion on the United States, and on the rights of the legal citizens of this country.

I'm sorry for the experience the Hispanic women had that day, but I'm also sorry that the guy who must have reached the end of his rope.

You are right though, throughout this struggle to take our stand based on the principle of what is right from wrong, lawful vs. unlawful, we should always strive to hold ourselves to the highest possible standards. I think we've done that and I believe we will continue to to do our very best to stay with that plan.

We hope that you will be able to get over it soon. Thank you for sharing that bad day in America with US. We feel your pain.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thelma I can say that I do not hate this guy for being frustrated and totally pissed about the current climate, it's just his way of handling himself is total immaturity.

I have had many occassions to speak out when comfronted by illegals that have pissed me off (remember where I live and what I've been through?), but like Junius said, it's lowering ourselves to that level that is only hurting our position and making us look like the racist hateful people the pro-illegal groups would like to say we are.

Do I want to say something when I see these people lined up at the local state office when I am re-applying for my kids medical coverage? YES Bigtime!! But it only makes me look like a b*&#h, nothing more. It makes me appear less intelligent, and intelligence is what seperates us from animals, we have to use our heads when we say stuff.

Marie Antoinette said "kill your enemies with kindness", meaning smile they'll never see it coming, and it will!

I don't hold it against you Thelma, I understand your position too, tired of having to apologize just for being white and being made to feel that we've all had it so good for so long (which is totally untrue). We all have had to work hard to get anything we want, why should others, here illegally, get it all for free?

There are times I do vent when faced with cocky illegals, I do say things when its appropriate, this guy was just a kid, too young to be more than just a punk with a big mouth.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There were two younger women walking into the shopping center with their children, they were Hispanic. Apparently on their way back out on foot they walked in front of a very agressive young male driver, and it made him "angry".

This man rounded the turn at the intersection and leaned out his window, screaming at the top of his lungs, he said something about crossing the street, then he said "go back to Mexico, no one wants you here anyways you f*#@!n beaner".
    Personaly, I encorage them to walk in front of my car(I know they do it on purpose) and why? because they get FREE medical treatment. So, why not give them a chance to use it? I am beyond the point of tolerance.
    Let me tell you a true story that (for me) was a turning point...outside our local Albertsons market there was an old man probably in his 70's he had a petition for people to sign that was simply a petition to stop the local day labor site. This van with 3 pukes in it, mexicans, pulled over in front of him and started to harass him realy bad calling him names that made ME cringe they stopped just short of beating him up this man was so frightened he was shaking. I said to myself thats enough! then I told them to stop or I would call 911, they just laughed. I went back to my blazer and took out a chain I keep there for towing and went back and asked if they had the GUTS to mouth off to this old man(me). they called me a few names and I dialed 911, no response from the dispatch. so what the hell, I smashed the back of the van window. They stopped and got out about that time we had a pretty good crowd around this scene predominatly americans. the police finaly showed up and guess what? I was the only one who DID not get arrested! Why? Because they had no registration, no lisence , no insurance and the old man told the police I was only trying to protect him.

Moral of the story? If you talk the talk, you better be ready to walk the walk!

As I have posted before, NOBODY is going to make them peacfully LEAVE.
    I realy hate to say it folks, but as the saying goes "Time to Keep Your Powder Dry"
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Thanks for associating that moron with "our position", in capital letters no less.

The first post of this thread gives me the first impression that A.Elizabeth believes that some us ,on the forum , are like that moron.

That is just an observation, I don't actually believe that. but it is seems possible.

So we see someone acting in a boorish and racist manner, should we immediately jump on the defensive, associating his --shole behavior with our movement?

------------------------
    This kind of brainless hatred is what the pro-illegal immigration groups want to hear about, as it is fuel for the fire.

-----------------------

Thanks for giving it to them.

-pa

Good for you, Barth. These so-called machistas are CoWARDS, as I have posted many times. They are at their most "macho" when confronting an old man, a woman, or a child. When the situation is ripe for bullying, that is where they SHINE.

That's why they wont make a peep when they are alone or in the minority. Our boys/young men will go out there to demonstrate with only 5 people. That's what you call RAW Courage. You'll never catch THE Machista Machos protesting without a huge group to make them feel brave.

This old man embodies the COURAGE of our people. He didnt need a posse to get out there and make a stand. you are both heros in my book.

And good for the policemen for understanding the situation!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast