Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

reptile _ they are shrewd . sleazy , using scum- they could care less about race - it's just a free ticket to walk

If Mexico is So Great! Go Back Home.

During the last Kentucky Derby festival, I noticed a small Japanese sports car driving around Louisville with its entire hood covered by a large Mexican flag. If Mexico is so dear to the illegal aliens' hearts then I recommend they return to their homeland and make it a better place to live.

Our forefathers endured many hardships and some even lost their lives in the effort to make the United States a place for their children and their children's children to grow up and live in.

As part of being a citizen of this country, I was required by law to serve my country and to risk my life or go to prison if I refused to serve when called. I went voluntarily because I felt it was my duty to serve, and even lay down my life, if necessay, for my country. How many illegal aliens are drafted by the Federal government?

As a reward for his service in the Revolutionary War, corporal Peter Cockeril was given a grant of land near what is now the river front in downtown Louisville, Kentucky. He earned it by risking his life. British commanders considered the Colonists to be simply rebels and called for them to be hung by their necks. Americans didn't come here and just work in order to be citizens of this great nation: They risked all and gave their all so that we, their decendants, might live in a country free of fear and want.

Wow hueygunner it is comforting to hear your voice in this mix of comments found on the internet. I also agree we should always remember where it is we came from.

We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of these colonies, solemnly publish and declare, that these united colonies are, and of right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent states, they have full power to levey war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent states may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.

It was because these Men gave their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor.

That is what made us great not sneaking across some border. There is nothing honerable about sneaking into someones house and asking them to help you out. The country of Mexico is not that bad really the only reason they are coming is because they know there is a free lunch on the other side.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Welcome, hueygunner. You REALLY know your history !!

I never realized how important it is to know our history, AND KNOW IT WELL, until I joined in on this fight for our country.

Thank you so much for being here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, welcome Hueygunner! I guess you HAVE been lurking for awhile. LOL

Glad you finally came to give your views, which are definitely inspiring.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456