Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

United Way Starts funds for Swift Workers Families

United Way starts fund for Swift workers' families

By Myung Oak Kim, Rocky Mountain News
    December 13, 2006
    The United Way of Weld County today established a fund to help the families affected by Tuesday’s immigration raid of the Swift & Co. plant in Greeley.

The non-profit agency already has received several hundred calls from residents asking how to help the families and a pledge from Swift & Co. to donate money in Greeley and five other cities impacted by the raids by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, said United Way spokesperson Tori Baldwin.

Donations can be sent to United Way of Weld County, P.O. Box 1944, Greeley, Co. 80632 or residents can contact the agency at 970-353-4300.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 96,00.html
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

i hope they are collecting money for the inocent citizen workers families and not illegal criminal/invaders.

They are collecting for the families of the illegal alien workers.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

United Way = no way... I'll ever support an anti-American organization!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

You know what I love about United Way? I don't know how your work is, but we actually get talked to if we don't donate to them. What a scam!

April
    OMG...the insanity continues

I just called them and spoke to operator 211 or something, and she said that a seperate account has been set up for people that want to contribute to help those families. I asked her who was doing something for the hundreds of familes that were ruined because of people stealing thier SS cards and birth certificates. (Identity Theft)

Needless to say they were not so sympathetic towards their plight.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I just called them and spoke to operator 211 or something, and she said that a seperate account has been set up for people that want to contribute to help those families. I asked her who was doing something for the hundreds of familes that were ruined because of people stealing thier SS cards and birth certificates. (Identity Theft)

Needless to say they were not so sympathetic towards their plight.
    Good one Ronster...let them think about that!

Well they sure as heck ain't going to get any of my money!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I will never donate another dime to United Way...and I will pass this on to others. YOU CAN'T SIT ON THE FENCE! YOU ARE EITHER FOR AMERICANS OR YOU ARE NOT!
    IF YOU WANT TO HELP THEM GIVE THEM A TICKET HOME!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast