Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We were basicly forced to donate to this organization and when our people needed the help......they always found a way to not help. Where are they to set-up a fund for the families who have experienced tragedy as a result of illegals. Where's the funds when yet another American business closes for cheap labor elsewhere and those families are hurting?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is utterly disguisting. Aiding and abetting criminals by a charity organization is unacceptable. I will have to let employers know about this so they cut ties with them. I know victims of identity theft and they have been to hell and back going through their ordeals. These people need to be shown what happens to victims of identity theft and then they may stop helping them and/or feeling sorry for the illegals who do so.

I was almost a victim of identity theft myself and due to my vigilance of incoming mail I caught it very early and my credit rating was not destroyed. One day I got a letter about getting a loan for paying off credit card debt. I paid off my credit cards as soon as the bills came in. This raised a red flag so I called the loan people up and asked them why they sent it to me as I always pay off my credit cards as soon as the bill comes in. They informed me of credit cards I had and money owing yet I never even applied for them. One bank issued credit card had a limit of $50,000. I called immediately called the credit card companies and ordered the cards stopped immediately and got a police report on it. Then I called the credit reporting companies and informed them and had them put a notice to notify me when someone attempts to get a credit card or loan using my name and information. BE VERY VIGILANT AND CHECK YOUR CREDIT REPORT REGULARLY. THERE IS ALOT OF IDENTITY THEFT GOING ON. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT CALL AND ASK ABOUT IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband and I have had our identities stolen through mail fraud, and from what I've gathered in talking with various law enforcement and credit agencies, many more Americans are victim than are aware of it.

I just love how groups like United Way twist themselves into pretzels trying to provide for illegals, while Mexico sits back criticizing us for not doing more. It's time this criminally negligent h*ll-h*le is forced to be accountable for its people.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    You know what I love about United Way? I don't know how your work is, but we actually get talked to if we don't donate to them. What a scam!
    Seen that too. Pressure from management to make their UW goal which neared harassment at times. Made me wonder if there was a kickback.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    One of my family members has had his identity stolen twice!

How many Americans does this have to happen to???

....but lets give another illegal a break!???!

I have also seen pressure in the work place to give to united!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I agree loserville. Many people I know who work in different careers go through the same. I noticed they go hand and hand with unions. Correct me if I am wrong.

Banned
    United Way is a front organization for Catholic Charities. Is it any surprise that they're giving money to the families of illegals?

The more I know about the Church of Rome the more I long for the day that her empire is as dead as the Roman Empire from which she sprang.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    We were basicly forced to donate to this organization and when our people needed the help......they always found a way to not help. Where are they to set-up a fund for the families who have experienced tragedy as a result of illegals. Where's the funds when yet another American business closes for cheap labor elsewhere and those families are hurting?
    Right after 9-11 the United Way got caught attempting to deceive people into giving money for Trade Center victims relief and then pocketing the money for more unrelated administration expenses and "pet projects". The whole organization reeks of left-wing extremists who shake down large corporations for money the way Jesse Jackson does.

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/scandal.htm

SCANDAL OF A 'WTC BENEFIT'

Saturday, September 22, 2001

JOAN Rivers is boycotting the all-star re-recording of "We Are Family" today after finding out that the profits of the project won't go to the victims of the World Trade Center terror attacks.

Instead, legendary music producer Nile Rodgers, who wrote the song for Sister Sledge 20 years ago, has earmarked the proceeds to educate [White] Americans about racial intolerance.

"I'm just in shock. It's a bait and switch, and no one knows it," Rivers told PAGE SIX yesterday. Rivers - one of the first to join Diana Ross, Andre Agassi and Sheryl Crow in supporting the effort - said she found out the WTC victims would get nothing yesterday when she was about to plug the event on the E! channel and asked organizers for specifics.

She received a press release which stated: " 'We Are Family' is, in part, a response to the recent outbreak of racial attcks and intolerance towards Arabs and Muslims [by White Americans]. . . We know that the Islamic faith is not the enemy [even though Muslim extremists all over the world attack non-Muslims]. We are all brothers and sisters. We are all family."

I just tried to email United way to comment on their donations to illegal immigrants. I tried several times but it would not go through. If anyone has time, please try and see if we can get a response. Thanks.

just another American entity to boycott

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast