Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TEE HEE!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,

Now I promised you we would do this Monday and Im asking for one more day. We will load this up on Tuesday morning (or late Monday eve)

The reason Im pushing it back one more day is 1. We have been focused on helping our friends at www.wehirealiens.com and Fire Coalition and 2. Now we have to move on more of the situation in France.

Monday ='s Focus on France riots
    Tuesday =illegal alien seriel and gang rapists including Bootsie's discovery thru hard work

Sorry for the delay dear

So many big things are happening we have a backlog.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fine with me. He isn't going anywhere fast.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,
    I want to thank you for uncovering the truth. We need people like you in this fight.
    You just don't give up and for that I say thanks.

So you were right, more than likely he was an illegal alien.

I hope no one carries any hostility because I asked for clarification. I just needed it because it makes me feel better when all the facts are presented.

Thanks,
    Testament

T-

You were right, we needed to get the facts together. It was a work in progress and your input helped.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Testament. I wouldn't have wanted to embarass myself OR ALIPAC by making a false claim and we sure wouldn't have put the information out into the public forum without significant verification that we were right about him being an illegal.

Even though the lead detective on the case was not able to come right out and SAY he was illegal, he gave me the clue that I needed when he FINALLY said that, if it helped me any, ICE had put a DETAINER on him. Since I had no idea what that meant, I made sure that I checked with people in law enforcement AND Congressman Coble's office to verify what that term meant. Then jp found the link that definitely clarified the other information that I had found so we can safely say that the MONSTER is an illegal and I hope we can blow that wide open.

I know that it helped when the media exposed the drunk driver who killed Scott Gardner was an illegal because it gave us some ammunition to present to our representatives reinforcing our demands to do SOMETHING about this invasion. I really believe that exposing this monster would be even more significant because drunk drivers are a dime a dozen but a SERIAL RAPIST who has also committed MANY other felonies should be a wake-up call to our politicians who still support AMNESTY or OPEN BORDERS.

Below is email I just received from the reporter at the Winston-Salem Journal CONFIRMING my research that this monster IS an ILLEGAL:

To give you an update, I got a response from ICE today saying that Hernandez has been deported twice in the past: in 1997 from South Carolina and in 2002 from Arizona. And they confirmed for me, too, they ICE has a detainer on him at the jail...

I'm trying to find out where he was deported to -- I assume Mexico.

We'll report that in the newspaper tomorrow.

Thanks again for your help.

Patrick Wilson

Bootsie and Crew,

Im preparing the release info now. Should have it ready to go out by 8pm EST tonight!

W

article one now on homepage with note

DNA links man, rapes Police file charges in 4 sexual attacks
    http://www.alipac.us/article861.html

articles 2 and 3 on homepage with note

ALIPAC Note: We have determined this suspect is a twice deported illegal alien. See lead story / release

NC: details on the rapes + home invasions by twice deported illegal alien
    http://www.alipac.us/article862.html

Thanks for helping me with this, William. I am THRILLED that ALIPAC was able to break the news first!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast