Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, had_enuf! Might as well laugh as cry, huh??? Caller ID! HA! Probably tells them that some NUT ACTIVIST is on the other end trying to actually force them into ACTION!

I am going to keep aggrevating those people until they break down and tell me SOMETHING. One thing that I thought confirmed my original suspicion about the man being here ILLEGALLY was what the reporter from the Greensboro paper said. He said that the Winston-Salem Police Dept. DID say he was BORN in Mexico and had been in the US for several years. Just seems to me that, if he had gong through all of the red tape necessary to get a LEGAL visa, the man is only 24 years old and has been here for several years, the times just don't add up.

Now, WHY would the police want to keep that kind of information secret?? That just doesn't make sense to me.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Probably because the police can't ask about immigration status? Maybe they called ICE who'll be responsible for immigration.

This has been mind boggling!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Theres a specimen here in the Bay Area, Irving Rameriz, who shot a cop point blank in the face during the course of a routine traffic stop, and then put several more slugs in the cops head execution-style, because this piece of work was afraid the cop might find some of the chrystal meth in his car. In the newspapers, they never referred to this sack-o-s**t for what he was, an illegal alien, but as a "Salvadorina native." Has a nice ring, don't it? The media WANTS to keep us misinformed on the illegal alien invasion of our country.

Keep on em Bootsie. 24 years old and born in Mexico. Rape and pilliage, sounds like an illegal alien invader to me. You are getting close, just keep the pressure on.

Which Congressional district do you live in? Perhaps you could call that office or Sue Myrick or Walter Jones's office for help with ICE.

If you get a confirm on this them PM / Call me asap and we will run the story all the way up the flagpole

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Theres a specimen here in the Bay Area, Irving Rameriz, who shot a cop point blank in the face during the course of a routine traffic stop, and then put several more slugs in the cops head execution-style, because this piece of work was afraid the cop might find some of the chrystal meth in his car. In the newspapers, they never referred to this sack-o-s**t for what he was, an illegal alien, but as a "Salvadorina native." Has a nice ring, don't it? The media WANTS to keep us misinformed on the illegal alien invasion of our country.
    Can you find any online links to that story? We need it post here.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Can you find any online links to that story? We need it post here.
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-10961-cop.html+killer
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the post, Brian. In one of the articles they mentioned that this worthless sack-o-s**t Ramirez was in the process of applying for American citizenship on the grounds of "political asylum." Most likely because he was running out of his own wretched country because somebody wanted to kill him over some other drug burn. Why, that should make him elligible for refugee status, huh?

It's just one story after another exempifying how our Government could less about our safety, health, economic security, or sovereignty.

The Drug Dealing Turd shouldn't have been in the United States to begin with and that falls square on the shoulders of the US Government and the Wackident.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Believe me, William, if I get an answer to my question, I won't have to call/PM. You will hear me SCREAMING from Lexington across the state. That is, you will if I'm RIGHT in my assumptions. The facts just seem to support the theory that he's an illegal.

Howard Coble is my representative. Maybe if I called his office, I could get some help. He has always been so receptive and AVAILABLE. That's a great idea. I will do that as soon as they open.

Ace--one thing I will correct is that the MEDIA is not the culprit in this case. All three of the reporters with whom I've corresponded are trying as hard as they can to get this information. It's the police department who is withholding this information. Now, in fairness, they MIGHT not have determined that yet but I left a message yesterday for the detective investigating this case and he did NOT return my call. Maybe I shouldn't have told him what I was trying to find out but I did. If he doesn't call today, I will KNOW they are just stonewalling. All he would have to do was call and say that they had not been able to determine his status yet but his silence speaks volumes. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see if he calls today.

I am NOT giving up on this. The public has a right to know if someone charged as a serial RAPIST is in our country illegally and the thing that bothers me the most is that he already had a run-in with the law. They are pretty evasive about that as well. Why was his status not determined then?? This is just another example of the laxity in enforcing our laws. If he was arrested BEFORE he committed these heinous crimes AND deported, maybe those 7 (or maybe even more) women would not have been so traumatized. THAT is why they don't want that information out, I bet. They KNOW it would make them look like inepts.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

YET MORE CHARGES FILED AGAINST HERNANDEZ. This article can be found at www.journalnow.com

Man held in sexual attacks served with more charges
    A Winston-Salem man charged in seven sexual attacks in Winston-Salem and Greensboro was served with more criminal charges yesterday, according to court papers.

The four sexual assaults in Winston-Salem happened in February, and the three sexual assaults in Greensboro happened in May 2004 and in January and February.

Gilberto Cruz Hernandez, 24, had been charged with five counts of rape, one count of attempted rape, one count of first-degree sexual offense and related burglary charges in the cases.

Yesterday, Winston-Salem police charged Hernandez with an additional two counts of armed robbery; two counts of felony larceny; one count first-degree sexual offense; one count attempted first-degree rape; and one count of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.

Hernandez was being held in the Forsyth County Jail yesterday. His bond was raised to $2 million.