Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I applaud you, Bootsie!!!! Hooray for Bootsie! Your hard work is paying off and uncovering the truth for fellow citizens. I am sending the truth and a link to the story on ALIPAC, to everyone I know. Thank you, girl! We need more like you
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Well, thank you very much, rebellady! At least, you have a few days off work to be an ACTIVIST!!! Are you gonna go cheer on the strikers today??!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep, I think I will go down and and take some coffee to the strikers today, clean my house up, then see what I can do to help us here at ALIPAC achieve our goal. Any suggestions on what I can do?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

You might want to ask William if he wants you to try to get that story out to the press in your area????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I've already sent the story about the rapist to a friend of mine at a local newspaper! Maybe I can send it out to our local TV station, also.

That would be TERRIFIC! Let us know if you get a response.

I just submitted a report on his employer to wehirealiens.com.

GOOD THINKING, JohnB!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789