Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent!!!.. Radio station needs Video of Illegal Defecating!

It seems that the Video of the Illegal Defecating has been removed from "You Tube".
    Listening to John and Ken broadcasting from DC someone mention the video to them. They were shocked about it and said they had never seen the video.
    Can someone send a link of that video to the link below?

johnandken@johnandkenshow.com

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/
    ------------------------

JAK
    VIDEOS

VIDEO LINK Security tape of public defecation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5Y2nL7R1o
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sent!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent one as well.

I just followed the link and watched it, so it's there.

JAK
    These stories need all the attention they can get. They are bringing disease into this country...in more ways than one!

this is Urgent!!!. Illegal or not that guy is a retarded ass with mental problems. But Urgent!!!. I don't know at this point I am more worried about him being mental then illegal. How does stuff like this help fight against Illegal aliens coming into this country?

Troll alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Troll alert.
    do you mean me?

here may day I'll bring the other thred her for you....Mayday wrote:
    Quote:
    I'm just trying to find out what it was they did achieve this week.

I hope you don't mind me asking why you are asking for more information? Really all you have to do is read Alipac. There should be more than enough info here to answer your questions.

The week has only just begun. Check back later to find out more! Better yet get on the phones and help us get our country back!

No I don't mind at all... everything I read sounds like ideas. I'm not asking what they would like to do, but what has really been done. You honestly believe you will get the country back on track by making phone calls?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast