Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Darn, I missed it. The provided link no longer leads to the video.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Darn, I missed it. The provided link no longer leads to the video.
    you mean you want to see a nut take a dump in a planter in a mall? why? The guy is crazy without a doubt.

by the by that happened in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    this is Urgent!!!. Illegal or not that guy is a retarded ass with mental problems. But Urgent!!!. I don't know at this point I am more worried about him being mental then illegal. How does stuff like this help fight against Illegal aliens coming into this country?
    taxpayingfool,

It's not a mental problem; it's a third world problem. It's a problem we don't need in the US.

Have you read the thread here re illegal aliens defecating and urinating in public. Interesting reading.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Instead of being negative, why not do something to help!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    here may day I'll bring the other thred her for you....Mayday wrote:
    Quote:
    I'm just trying to find out what it was they did achieve this week.

I hope you don't mind me asking why you are asking for more information? Really all you have to do is read Alipac. There should be more than enough info here to answer your questions.

The week has only just begun. Check back later to find out more! Better yet get on the phones and help us get our country back!

No I don't mind at all... everything I read sounds like ideas. I'm not asking what they would like to do, but what has really been done. You honestly believe you will get the country back on track by making phone calls?
    It's kind of hard to know who said what here but I take it the last paragraph's yours, taxpayingfool.

Question for you: how do you propose we get the country back?

MW
    Taxpayingfool wrote:

you mean you want to see a nut take a dump in a planter in a mall? why? The guy is crazy without a doubt.
    So I can testify for the prosecution! No, actually I wanted to use the video as a training aid - we're in the process of potty training a grandson.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Taxpayingfool wrote:

So I can testify for the prosecution!
    Best laugh I've had all day, MW. Thanks!

MW
    had_enuf wrote:

Best laugh I've had all day, MW. Thanks!
    You're welcome.

Taxpayingfool wrote:

So I can testify for the prosecution! No, actually I wanted to use the video as a training aid - we're in the process of potty training a grandson.

that was great MW
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast