Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what are you all so afraid of?
    I am GOD Almighty as spoken by the MOD of this site ... who breeched my profile and privacy . Thank you for being above everyones rights

Quote Originally Posted by LockItDown
    what are you all so afraid of?
    More to the point........what are YOU so afraid of?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    TaxPayingFool wrote:
    how old are you? Do you understand the internet?
    NO,,,,,,,,,,what`s the internet?

Isn't the internet that thing that was invented by Al Gore before he made a fortune off of buying carbon credits from himself?
    YUPPERS..........that's gore's amazing invention

the ass
    you said ass..cool
    I am GOD Almighty as spoken by the MOD of this site ... who breeched my profile and privacy . Thank you for being above everyones rights

Quote Originally Posted by LockItDown
    you said ass..cool
    And you attempted sarcasm...again cool

Mr, OBL It`s you again, under a different name of course, you never give up do you?

At least you can read English
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well Mr. OBL, I suggest YOU go and get yourself a good case of E-Coli and see how it is to have. Then you can come back after you have had bloody diarhea, potentialy life threatening dehydration, potential kidney damage and hospital bills you probably cannot afford (as many of us cannot), and tell us that it was not so bad, and there are worse things out there.

Till then, I will do all I can to protect my family, and myself from this. It is an unecessary illness, all preventable by good hygiene, clean water source and proper food handling. With the fast food industry, in the least, the hiring practises of greedy employers looking to line their pockets with cheap labor, have brought this unecessary, and sometimes fatal, illness to us in record numbers most recently.

Go ahead, go get sick with E-Coli, and come back and tell us that there are worse things out there. As sick as you will get, you will believe this is one of those "worse" things.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456