Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

shut up fool its not about poop its about other stuff. make those calls we can do it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    CAPILA, quit telling people to shut up. Being that you are new here, seems a bit assumptive to think you know how "We" feel and what we think here. Each person with this group has his/her own thoughts and ideas on issues, as well as opinions on how things can or will be handled.

As for the video, it is sick, but hardly something to be having a knock out debate over a man being lazy and disgusting.

The diseases being brought here, I get what Coto is saying, it is on the part of the illegals coming here with those diseases, more ignorance on their part, not having the knowledge about the threat they pose, but our government is well aware of that, along with the ideas that they should have done something long ago, meaning, they are fully responsible for any outbreaks of long eradicated diseases we may encounter.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LIZ wrote:
    The diseases being brought here,
    e-coli

I think we have a returning troll.
    ------------------------

Re: Urgent!!!.. Radio station needs Video of Illegal Defecat

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    are you saying that the Mexicans have a plan for waging biological warfare against us? And the plan is to poop in flower pots in malls?
    Whew, this message thread stinks. Nasty.

Hi TaxPayingFool and MKFarnum, it's about the ALIPAC email describing illegals defacating onto our food and streets. And, yeah, I consider such actions bio-terrorism or simply bio attacks. Insertion of the word bio-terrorism causes that phrase to get picked up by the search engines.

I don't think that Mexico has such a plan - they don't need it; elected officials are anxious to sell us out anyway - North American Union. American traitors are doing the dirty work.

Man I gotta get outta this message thread, or I'll suit up in level A and then come back. Nasty Nasty!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MK, E-coli is just one of the many things becoming a problem. The illegals coming here already have a lack of education, and then it is a recipe for disaster when it comes to them working in food service where they have no idea that a simple act of washing their hands, or not, can cause such a horrendous illness.

We had a little girl who had been playing with our daughter a while ago, she had been sick for about a week. When she finally felt better, I asked her how she was and what had made her so sick. She said that the doctor told her mother that it was from something called "bacteria" (now mind you, she was nine when this happened, even my own 9 year old know what that is, because I tell her, so obviously the mother had no clue), and she said the "bacteria" got into her stomach from her hands!

So I asked her politely if she was being sure to wash her hands after she used the bathroom, she said "I am now, because the doctor told us to"!!!! But also, there is that isue of the used TP in the bathrooms all day, breeding bacteria, and possibly touching surfaces. Therein lies a whole other problem.

Coto, sorry, it is a disgusting subject, but if we do not address it, it is another fact of this invasion that could be left ignored and public health is pretty significant. I guess, I don't care who this guy was, and where he was, it was gross, and he did look "two sheets to the wind" so it is no wonder he thought nothing of doing "that" in public.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Liz, I know that there ar many more deases involved but I was refering to a comment specfying a certain one.

TB is active again after it was eraticated in the 60`s. I was a kid then but I remember that clearly.
    ------------------------

Thats ok, you just hear a lot more about the e-coli, than anything else, as well it is the most common. I am pretty sure this little girl we knew had it, as she said they almost put her in the hospital. What makes it scary, is that from what I have read, that even in a healthy person, at least, it can be quite debilitating, and I just got over some little flu bug just last week, and it took me several days just to have my strength back. Cannot imagine what e-coli could do!

TB, I am quite worried about, as it really is so easy to come in contact with a person with it in any public setting, and you simply cannot avoid being in public. We live in a suburb town, east of Portland, Oregon, and we have a lot of farms and nurseries nearby, and they all employ illegals, who live in this area, and take buses (which we do at times) and go to the stores, etc... It has been a concern of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Thats ok, you just hear a lot more about the e-coli, than anything else, as well it is the most common. I am pretty sure this little girl we knew had it, as she said they almost put her in the hospital. What makes it scary, is that from what I have read, that even in a healthy person, at least, it can be quite debilitating, and I just got over some little flu bug just last week, and it took me several days just to have my strength back. Cannot imagine what e-coli could do!

TB, I am quite worried about, as it really is so easy to come in contact with a person with it in any public setting, and you simply cannot avoid being in public. We live in a suburb town, east of Portland, Oregon, and we have a lot of farms and nurseries nearby, and they all employ illegals, who live in this area, and take buses (which we do at times) and go to the stores, etc... It has been a concern of ours.
    you talk like e-coli never existed till this year. Not to scare you there are a lot worse things out there right now .
    I am GOD Almighty as spoken by the MOD of this site ... who breeched my profile and privacy . Thank you for being above everyones rights

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    TaxPayingFool wrote:
    how old are you? Do you understand the internet?
    NO,,,,,,,,,,what`s the internet?

Isn't the internet that thing that was invented by Al Gore before he made a fortune off of buying carbon credits from himself?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    TaxPayingFool wrote:
    how old are you? Do you understand the internet?
    NO,,,,,,,,,,what`s the internet?

Isn't the internet that thing that was invented by Al Gore before he made a fortune off of buying carbon credits from himself?
    YUPPERS..........that's gore's amazing invention

the ass
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast