Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: US army

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US army

So i just join this forum because i wanted to read most of the posting and read other people points of view.

my question is would you all as much as you all hate illegal immigrants would hate me a US Army soldier currently serving in Iraq for your freedom will hate me too for being an immigrant hispanic.

i did not join for the money i join because i felt the need to give back to this country regarless if i was born here or not i felt the need to fight for a country where my family was free. i will not deny it i believe there is a lot of "mexicans" and any other immigrant that comes here and makes nothing but EVIL in this country i believe those people should be kick out but i also believe and know that there is good illegal immigrant out there that like ME want to make something good in this country and are jsut not given the opportunity

thank you for reading and with all respect.

Sgt. A

Re: US army

Quote Originally Posted by ProudUSsoldier
    So i just join this forum because i wanted to read most of the posting and read other people points of view.

my question is would you all as much as you all hate illegal immigrants would hate me a US Army soldier currently serving in Iraq for your freedom will hate me too for being an immigrant hispanic.

i did not join for the money i join because i felt the need to give back to this country regarless if i was born here or not i felt the need to fight for a country where my family was free. i will not deny it i believe there is a lot of "mexicans" and any other immigrant that comes here and makes nothing but EVIL in this country i believe those people should be kick out but i also believe and know that there is good illegal immigrant out there that like ME want to make something good in this country and are jsut not given the opportunity

thank you for reading and with all respect.

Sgt. A

the question is not 'do we hate mexicans ' it is 'are you in the country legally?'

JRB
    Proud US Soldier,
    Are you currently an Illegal Immigrant? When you joined the Army were you an Illegal Immigrant. So many people like to make this about skin color when its not. It about disregarding our laws and then making demands after you break them.
    I am a 100% disabled Veteren, and Served next to some of the greatest Men I have ever had the honor to call my friends. They were men of all different ethnicities, but had one thing in Common WE WERE ALL PROUD CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES.
    I am proud to have you as a Man that represents the Flag of the United States of America and to the Service you give to the United States. Thank you for all your Service to your Country.

To answer your Question about people hating you, I have to ask you a question. Ask yourself what flag you represent and also what Country did you give an Oath to protect it from Foriegn and Domestic enemies? I think you will answer your own question.

For the record, not all illegal immigrants are Mexican. or even Hispanic for that matter. There are also a whole bunch of Europeans, Asians, I personally know of an Australian ect. We are against ALL illegal immigrants with out regard to country of origin. Talk to your JAG officer, i believe there are already laws on the book to change the status of a soldier or sailer who has served this country honorably. Particularly in the battlefield.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ProudUSsoldier

Since you CLAIM to be in the military, you must have come into this country legally SINCE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN.

Therefore, welcome to the U.S., and thank you for your service to the U.S.

However, please do not be so racist in your writing.

There is a HUGE difference in ILLEGAL ALIEN LAWBREAKERS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

LEGAL immigrants are, and always have been, welcomed into our country. They wait in line, then come in through the front door and EARN citizenship. They DO NOT sneak in like thieves in the night. They do not steal identities. They do not expect the taxpayers to support them. They learn English. And much more.

It doesn't matter WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM. There are many hispanics who are ashamed of what their former countrymen/women are doing. So don't come here and start calling US racists.

Illegal is illegal. No exceptions. Anyone who sneaks, gets smuggled in, or overstays a visa, is illegal and needs to be deported ASAP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

US Army

Hi,
    I have absolutely no problems with you, and no hate! Even if you volunteered for the US Army to get "legal" I would have NO problem with that, the way I see it is you EARNED your citizenship. You served the US, many many immigrants did the same during WWII... you have my utmost respect and appreciation of your service.

Contrary to what you may have heard about this forum, we don't hate Hispanics in general! We resent the illegals here that are making demands on US (We the people) that they have no right to demand.

Welcome to Alipac "ProudUSsolider"

Let me ask you a few questions.

Do you think illegals who cross our border undetected should be allowed to stay?

Do you think it is the duty of U.S. Citizens to pay to educate people who have not been given permission to be here?

Do you think U.S. citizens should pay for, health care, birth of babies of people who come here illegally and then pay to care for them afterward for who knows how many years ect.?

Is it fair to U.S. citizens that our hospitals are closeing because they are giving services to people who should not be here, hospitals citizens paid to build which are now not available to us for our children any more.

Is it fair our schools are so over crowded with illegals that our childrens education is at peril. Schools the taxpayers built for their children.?Is it fair the taxpayer pays to teach English to people who should not be here.

Is it fair that our towns we and our ancestors built are turned into towns where we can not understand half of the people in town?

Is it fair there are signs all over our towns we can not read and do not understand , in our own country?

Is it right people come here protest in our streets waving the flag of a foreign country,while stomping on and destroying the American flag?

Is it right people come here and completely destroy our culture and replace it with their own?

Is it fair we have to see our towns covered in Graffitti?

I don't think they have any idea the cost of this illegal immigration on the American taxpayer and I think we would be sick is we had any real idea. you see this is paid for by WE THE PEOPLE, the money does not grow on tree's and just because our government is so free with our money does not mean it doesn't come out of our pocket.

We welcome legal immigrants and we do need to slow that, take a step back a deep breath and fix some of the problems we have now. And the first thing, should be take down every spanish sign across this country, the language of this country is now and has always been English, every group of people who has come here has learned the language. If I went to another country i would be expected to learn their language.

But the illegals think they have some inherent right to come here and demand something that does not belong to them and then on top of it expect to be welcomed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

First and foremost, I DO NOT HATE ANYONE! I am opposed to illegal immigration, period. Country of origin is totally irrelevant. As far as hating Latinos, for me personally, that would be absurd since my son is 50% Latino. The difference being, his dad entered this country legally as a solvent college graduate, obeyed our laws by going through the proper citizenship channels, fully assimilated, speaks fluent English, pays taxes, and saved American lives in a MASH unit in our military. More importantly, he has only ONE country of allegiance....The United States.

We here at Alipac are against "illegal" immigration. Those who enter our country legally, are more than welcome. Those who enter illegally, or overstay visas, are unwelcome. We are not fighting Hispanics or any other ethnic group, we are fighting to save our country, which is not only our right, it is our duty.

BTW, welcome to Alipac!

I take this post as some sort of low brow set up.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast