Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: US army

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I take this post as some sort of low brow set up.
    I'm pretty sure it is a troll, but just incase another one comes along it will give them something to read!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'm pretty sure it is a troll, but just incase another one comes along it will them them something to read!!
    good points you made tho'

do you have alot of illegal buddies - I am not very easy to set up

MW
    Hmmm.........must have been a drive by troll. He appears to have vanished without a trace.

Probably one of those Dream Act folks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm.........must have been a drive by troll. He appears to have vanished without a trace.

Probably one of those Dream Act folks.
    This is a troll. Move along folks nothing more to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'm pretty sure it is a troll, but just incase another one comes along it will give them something to read!!
    It doesn't matter this time if it were a troll or not. William is always sticking up for us. It is good to have in writing what various people in this group think. There were some wonderful posts that very clearly describe both my feelings and my position on illegal immigration. If this was started by a troll, we should thank him. I think it would be helpful for people visiting our site for the first time to see what we, as individuals believe and stand for.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No people im not what you guys call a troll and excuse my delay but im currently station overseas and time differenced makes it difficult tto post so fast. i was just expressing what i thought after reading some of the threads here.

And yes i DO KNOW that you have to be legaly in this country to be able to serve (at least a perm resident card) i have had the opportunity to become a US citizen which im very thankfull .

And yes i also KNOW that not all immigrants are MEXICAN but thats what most of the threads sounded like believe me im not ignorant i have a college education and im not ignorant.

Do i have alot of illegal buddies? No i sure dont in fact i dont think ive ever asked any of my buddies about their status in this country , but as much as you might hate illegal immigrant My 2 little brothers are they got in this country legaly but they overstayed and now have become anothe 2 in the illegal immigrants bunch .

Just two typical kids with high expectations in life but little opportunity i was lucky to have gotten my status clear up but they havent one is a highschool football star has gotten many letters from schools wanting him to play and he cant. the other is a great basketball player

their only mistake was come from a country where they was to much violence and No we are not mexicans .

i wasnt trying to insult anyone or make anyone mad at me i have post it with all the due respect because just like you guys dont know me i dont know you and i was just expressing my concerns

thanks

Sgt.A
    64th mp co

im not ignorant i have a college education and im not ignorant.
    With all due respect your high school and college did a crappy job of teaching you how to write. You need to get some remedial courses in English-especially grammar and sentence structure. Are you sure you went to a US college? One of the reasons many people in high school or college join the military is to help them pay for school. I can't think of a single person that I know that finished college and then joined the military.

that's what I thought - to be honest - I really do not think they should Train or enlist into the U S military people that Might go back to especially south America from what I hear they ( the us Military ) has so much new technology
    That it would be bad for us to have allot of it fall into the hands of a third world country. I also understand that MS-13 has been using training tactics from the US military

Please don't judge him by his writing! My brother graduated at the top of his class from college. He made A's in his english and writing courses. Did beautiful work. BUT his emails look like they were written by pre-kindergarten kids! He gets in such a hurry, and his fingers just can't keep up with his thoughts. His spelling is atrocious and punctuation is non-existent.

ANOTHER POINT TO REMEMBER.....ILLEGALS CANNOT GET INTO THE MILITARY AT THIS TIME.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast