Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: US army

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    im not ignorant i have a college education and im not ignorant.
    With all due respect your high school and college did a crappy job of teaching you how to write. You need to get some remedial courses in English-especially grammar and sentence structure. Are you sure you went to a US college? One of the reasons many people in high school or college join the military is to help them pay for school. I can't think of a single person that I know that finished college and then joined the military.
    Yes im very sure i went to a US college and no i Had no problem paying for my education when i was in school and yes there is a few that join after school but i didnt finish college because i decided to JOIN hence the fact im just a SGT and not a 1LT.

and yes you have to at least be a legal perm resident to join the military and about my grammar seriously cant you think of another come back?

Im sorry for my grammar but when you are in a COMBAT ZONE fighting for people that have great grammar skills...grammar is the last thing on my mind.

Hi Proud US Soldier, I feel you get your point across perfectly well.
    I don't have a college education and with our Govt. giving away American jobs, many times a degree is only worth the paper it is written on!

I'm part hispanic on my Mother's side and also native American on both my Father and Mother's side. My father is a direct descendent of the Viking Thor, I'm NOT a Racist. [Mod Edit].

The issue of Soldier's becoming Citizens has been bantered about for awhile now. It is a difficlut issue....I do believe if you are willing to risk your life for this Country YOU should be allowed to become a citizen. YOU not your Parents, Brother's, Aunts or Uncles.

Serving in our Forces should be an act of Allegiance and Duty, not a way for you to gain permanent Citizenship for yourself and extended family.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

I honor and respect those serving in uniform,but there is no honor nor respect for any one in this country illegally,as you say your two brothers are,having overstayed their visas.This makes them illegal and they have broken the laws of this country.As a U.S. soldier you should encourage them to return home until they can get a legal visa.This would show respect for the U.S. and it's citizens,not the disdain they now show by ignoring our laws and overstaying their visas.

Welcome, ProudUSSoldier.

We don't hate anyone. We just hate what our government has allowed to happen to our country. You know, the one you're fighting for. Our soldiers are fighting in Iraq trying to turn it into a democracy to protect the people over there, yet they are allowing this country to lose it's soveirnty. If some of us sound bitter, it's because our government needs to stop invading other countries and fight for this one right here. Because soon you guys won't have a country to come home to.

The majority of illegal aliens come from Mexico. So that's probably why you here about illegal and Mexican in the same sentence.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Soldier, I wish that Mexican's in Mexico would feel as much Love of their Nation that they would fight for it. Be willing to sacrifice their Lives so that Mexico becomes the place where they can fullfill their dreams.

Illegals are are creating nightmares for Americans. You must understand that we cannot make exception for your Brother's, Alvira's or Lilliani's. If we did we would have to make exceptions for all illegals under similiar circumstance, opening another one of the multitudes of loopholes that illegals use to stay here.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Hi ProudUSsoldier,

Is there a reason you did not answer any of my above questions?

You see alot of people call us racist. But when you have probably 30 million of one race, they pretty much stand out , when your towns are changing before your very eyes withs signs in a language you cannot read nor understand you begin to feel like a stranger in your own country.

But please think about my questions and give me one good reason why Americans are obligated to fulfill these duties forced upon us, especially in light of the fact we are losing jobs retirements health benifits. Many of us can not afford to send our own children to college or pay for the high cost of health care anymore. God for bid if we get sick, this government will make you sell everything you own to pay the medical bills but illegals can walk in and get free health care at our expense.

Yet Americans are always the bad guy, the racist, the bigot, the hater ect.. Well maybe we are just damn angry and we want the country back that we were born in, where we had hopes of the American Dream for our children.

Please elaborate on my questions because when people come here and make these racist and hatred charges they never seem to want to answer these kind of questions.

Illegals feel like they have some inherent right to middle class Americans hard earned money, Please help me to understand why, oh yes and that is while they are making us sound like lazy no good people who just won't work at all, at anything.

But, thank you for your service to our country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I for one find it hard to believe your risking your life to support America but find no problem with people from other countries coming into America illegally.
    Having a nephew servining in the military (also in Afghanistan & Iraq) I know he fumes when he see people abusing the country he's risking his life for. Especially people who don't belong here in the first place. It seems odd that you don't feel the same way.
    I hate no one. But again having had many relatives who fought and died help build America to the great nation it is I loath people who sneak in and demand rights they don't have! Tell me how do you feel when you see an illegal immigrant burning the flag your fighting for????

Quote Originally Posted by ProudUSsoldier
    With all due respect your high school and college did a crappy job of teaching you how to write. You need to get some remedial courses in English-especially grammar and sentence structure. Are you sure you went to a US college? One of the reasons many people in high school or college join the military is to help them pay for school. I can't think of a single person that I know that finished college and then joined the military.
    Yes im very sure i went to a US college and no i Had no problem paying for my education when i was in school and yes there is a few that join after school but i didnt finish college because i decided to JOIN hence the fact im just a SGT and not a 1LT.

and yes you have to at least be a legal perm resident to join the military and about my grammar seriously cant you think of another come back?

Im sorry for my grammar but when you are in a COMBAT ZONE fighting for people that have great grammar skills...grammar is the last thing on my mind.
    I don't believe you are really a soldier. I highly doubt that you are in fact in a COMBAT ZONE.

There is nothing wrong with people outside of this country wanting to come here. There is everything wrong with us allowing them to come here illegallly. There is everything wrong with fellow US citizens thinking we should open our borders to just anyone who wants to come here.

As US citizens we must first think what is best for our country. Not what is best for all those who wish to immigrate here. And it is not best for our country to open the borders and allow them to flood in to the point were we don't have the capacity to absorb them without hurting our own level of livelihood.

For those in Mexico how in the world do they expect the problems in Mexico to fix themselves when everyone with the ability to help fix those problems are escaping to the US instead, leaving only sheep behind. The problems in Mexico will never be fixed as long as the folks there have a safety valve, the ability to escape to another country. We aren't going to fix your problems for you, you have to do it for yourselves.

If you want an example of why, look at Iraq. The problems of the people can't be fixed unless they are willing to fight to fix their own problems. We can't make them willing to fight for their own freedom. Us doing it for them isn't a longterm solution.

Fleeing from Mexico instead of fighting for to fix your problems there won't fix the problems in Mexico. It relieves the pressure of having to fix their problems and allows those in charge to continue perpetuating the true problems over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudUSsoldier

You claim to be college educated but then you said that you didn't finish college. So you are NOT college educated.

Contrary to pro-amnesty diatribe, we are not here because we have nothing better to do with our lives. We are not here because we are racists. We are not here because we hate a particular ethnic group. Our actions are not motivated by hate. Rather, we are motivated by love…..love for our country.

We have families, careers and interests that require our daily attention. However, someone has to fight the corruption and greed so pervasive in our leadership today. If anything, we exemplify true patriotism. Unlike the myriad citizens of this country who complain about illegal immigration and its deleterious impact, yet do nothing.....We Are Activists! We are doing everything within our power to save our country from destruction, notwithstanding huge obstacles and formidable opponents. We have been forced to fight Bush, the legislative and judicial branches of our government, major corporations, well-funded special interest groups, as well as anti-American organizations such as the ACLU, La Raza and Lulac.

Illegal aliens brazenly march in our streets waving foreign flags, while “demandingâ€

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast