Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: US army

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ProudUSsoldier wrote:
    No people im not what you guys call a troll and excuse my delay but im currently station overseas and time differenced makes it difficult tto post so fast.
    Im sorry for my grammar but when you are in a COMBAT ZONE fighting for people that have great grammar skills...grammar is the last thing on my mind.
    1-that website was made for us last time we were in iraq we came back in 06
    Soldier, this is perplexing. If the "last time you were in Iraq" was in '06, how are you now stationed overseas in a combat zone?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    ProudUSsoldier wrote:
    No people im not what you guys call a troll and excuse my delay but im currently station overseas and time differenced makes it difficult tto post so fast.
    [quote:3iiw9f4n]Im sorry for my grammar but when you are in a COMBAT ZONE fighting for people that have great grammar skills...grammar is the last thing on my mind.
    1-that website was made for us last time we were in iraq we came back in 06
    Soldier, this is perplexing. If the "last time you were in Iraq" was in '06, how are you now stationed overseas in a combat zone? [/quote:3iiw9f4n]

I was refering to what the company website had posted...it says "our soldiers are back " Which was refering when we came back in jan 06.

i know what i said and i stand by it . re-deployed end of may with battalion

[b]you did not tell me if you thought that illegal immigrants need to leave the USA why? I asked you point blank [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by ProudUSsoldier
    Quote Originally Posted by me taken slightly out of context but meaning still intact enough
    If you want an example of why, look at Iraq. The problems of the people can't be fixed unless they are willing to fight to fix their own problems. We can't make them willing to fight for their own freedom. Us doing it for them isn't a longterm solution.

Fleeing from Mexico instead of fighting for to fix your problems there won't fix the problems in Mexico. It relieves the pressure of having to fix their problems and allows those in charge to continue perpetuating the true problems over there.

i agree and it was one of the reason why this website got my attention because i dont think its right for the us to let 7000 iraqis come to the US as refugees because that just means trouble

but what i was trying to say is that YES illegals here BROKE THE LAW yes my brothers HAVE break the law but i wanted you all to agree that there is decent ILLEGALS that are here to create a better life pay taxes and obey every other law but the fact of being illegal.as well as they are PIECES OF S**t who come here to create nothing but trouble

THAT WAS MY ONLY POINT I DIDNT COME HERE TO BE JUDGE BY MY GRAMMAR OR BE PORTRAY AS A FAKE .
    There are decent people who want to immigrate here any way they possibly can, some willing to break the law and sneak accross the border to do so. Well meaning people. Doesn't change how we should react to their illegal incursions. Doesn't change how we need to kick them out.

We have a population of 300 million. There are about 5.5 Billion people in this world. Half of those people are probably in the same situation as your brothers. We can't make exceptions. We can't allow well meaning people to ruin our country by ignoring their law breaking.

Another way to look at it; A friend of mine just got busted stealing $8,000 bucks from two retiree's using the fact that she worked for the bank to do it. She did it to pay medical bills. Doesn't matter, she still broke the law. She is a very decent person who stole money for someone else, wasn't even for herself. She still belongs in jail. And your brothers still should be deported. Their motives are immaterial.

Thank you SlyHunter- I see that he will only obey some of our laws ...

A troll dropped by, one of our moderators dumped him along with my replies to him. I felt the need to re-note part of that reply in the hope that if he manages to bypass the ban and read this thread he might learn something.

Protecting America for Americans is not racist. There is no American race. We are a melting pot of multiple races as we should be. Wanting a law requiring that in order to be a natural citizen you have to be born to one, and not just born here, is not racist. Because it is regardless to race.

I myself am Iroquois, Apache, German, irish, ie. mutt. I still have to learn how to spell Iroquois. We are not trying to create an all white America. But we are trying to protect our level of livlihood and not allow unopposed intrusion from third world countries turning our country into a third world country.

For those who wish to come here and can only find an illegal method to do so, I'm sorry. But everyone in the world does not have the right to pick and chose which country they live in. Things are tough for a lot of people and we can't rescue them all. If that includes you, I'm sorry, but that is the way things are. Maybe you should concentrate on figuring out how to improve life where you are living instead of dragging us down with you by flooding our borders.

Chosen, my husband who was at Ft Hood and we lived next to Ft. Hood till we left 3 months ago said Bingo!!!!!!
    Weird that he is "overseas" the 64th mp co is home in Ft Hood. They have been since January
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456