Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VERY SERIOUS SITUATION

As I'm sure everyone knows, this Countrys Congress has just voted to give our Troops in Iraq a "Timeline" for withdrawl. Basically a SURRENDER!!! They have voted to stop funding our troops, so they cannot get the equipment they need to FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY!
    This is my question to EVERYONE...
    What if those Brave Men & Women that fight for this Country decide that the people in Washington DC are just NOT WORTH defending anymore? I mean look at what they did in Vietnam? And NOW AGAIN...In Iraq.
    Think of the kids thinking about joining the Military...They see what is happening to our DEFENDERS, and I do NOT THINK they want to go to war knowing they will be left out there with NO SUPPLIES!!!
    I know I wouldnt fight for a SUIT in DC under those circumstances...HELL NO!
    This is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION. When they start comming over the Southern Border in such numbers that our Military IS NEEDED...And they wont be there. Because some Suit in DC wanted to get re-elected one more time.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The Aussie PM is calling us a bunch of woosies, and he's right.

What is even more sad is the fact that we have been fighting a politically correct war, same as we did in Nam. We can never win a PC war with a military victory. It doesn't help when our president points out the EXACT location of our troops on national televison either!
    I know war is an ugly business, but how can we possibly expect to win if we are playing by the PC rules, and the enemy doesn't?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Well, Bush will veto this bill and the Republicans in Congress have promised to block any attempt to override. I must say that I am disappointed that Senate GOP did not filibuster. I think that this surrender-monkey attitude will cost the Dems in 2008, given that even most Americans who do not wholly support the war understand the deadly consequences to our troops inherent in issuing timelines. I also think that most Americans understand that no matter how the Dems try to couch this "pullout" date, it's just a politically correct way to describe surrender.

In a few years, I really don't think we will have an army, as we know it now. We have allowed too many immigrants to come here that are not assimilating, have no loyalty to American and could care less....when loyalty is gone, everything is gone!

And I agree, we cannot fight this war by abiding by the "war rules", these fanatics are cutting off heads for gosh sakes!

Maybe we should hire a bunch of assassins!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have literally been feeling sick each time I hear this about Congress. My husband was in the Air Force in Vietnam, and he has nothing but bad feelings for the politicians for how they handled things, and also for his "reception" at O'Hare. The 70's version of our anarchists were there to greet him, just as they are acting now.

He said it is all remiscent of Vietnam, all over again. We have been on a slow downhill spiral since then it seems. I cannot imagine what it will be like in a few years.

I have a 13 year old son who wants to join the Coast Guard. I am proud that he already has his sights set on this, but fear what it will be like by that time. Will our coasts be so out of control from illegals and drug cartels coming thru this way. The list in my mind goes on.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    What is even more sad is the fact that we have been fighting a politically correct war, same as we did in Nam. We can never win a PC war with a military victory. It doesn't help when our president points out the EXACT location of our troops on national televison either!
    I know war is an ugly business, but how can we possibly expect to win if we are playing by the PC rules, and the enemy doesn't?
    Well SIP

Here was the writing on the wall. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand it.

Keep in mind that any Mosque is off limits for our guys and THAT IS THE PLACE where the weapons are stashed and mujah hadeenie weenie are hiding & sniping.

1. Fallujah #1 - gave them 1 month to leave, fought, stopped and let them leave again.

2. Mucky Sadr & the holy crap city #1 - fought 30 days, our Marines were not allowed to advance into the 'holy crap city' cause, well, it's holy crap.
    Stopped fighting and LET THEM GO.
    The Sadr militia beheaded numerous people.
    ** not allowed to kill Sadr the fat, retarded, Iranian puppet.

3. Fallujah #2 - gave them 1 month to leave, fought, stopped and let them leave again.

4. Mucky Sadr & the holy crap city #2 - fought 30 days, our Marines were not allowed to advance into the 'holy crap city' cause, well, it's holy crap.
    Stopped fighting and LET THEM GO.
    The Sadr militia beheaded more numerous people.
    ** not allowed to kill Sadr the fat, retarded, Iranian puppet.

This was the end of fighting and the beginning of appeasement.

Marines not being allowed to do what Marines do best.
    FINISH A BATTLE! END A WAR!!

? Wonder why Tommy Franks decided to retire when he did and not move over to the Joint Chiefs? Hmmmmmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When citizens decide not to join the Military for this reason, Congress will start recruiting Illegal Immigrants
    ------------------------

The Dems will lose alot of credibility from their own voters for even making the attempt to withdraw.
    So even if it don`t pass,which I don`t think it will, it will strengthen the REP`s side.
    ------------------------

I have a friend who's son is in Iraq right now. He said it's hard mostly because of the PC crowd. And never knowing if it's OK from day to day to shoot, don't shoot, shoot, don't shoot. Plus seeing members of his troop dieing around him.

Most of the Democrats voted for this war and instead of staying unites and focused on winning, they decided to think of reasons why/how they should give up and run away. Then blame the Republicans for having the bravery to continue and finish it. So, when the Democrats stand there and say they care about the troops and try to cut off funds for them, and say they care about America; we know the truth.

The troops in Iraq are in the same situation as the Border Patrol; being ham stringed and not being able to get the job done without being arrested and thrown in prison.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast