Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By the way, "Miss", I don't dislike you, I dislike your views.

“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

I had the same problem with the movie "Spanglish". Only the illegal woman who came to work in an American household was depicted as having good values, cooking well, loving and understanding children, loving and understanding the dog, understanding the husband of the white woman. being unreservedly "female" and male-pleasing. (Adam Sandler played the husband - well, he played Adam Sandler as he does in all his movies - poor actor in my opinion.)

While it openly depicted the white woman as neurotic, ridiculous, and dysfunctional as a women, it took pot shots at American culture and its foibles (such as women achieving outside the home).

And the whole story was told as the content of the illegal alien daughter's essay for her college application. Of course, all the other essays from the American citizens were boring and run-of-the-mill. But the illegals alien daughter's essay was electrifyingly essential.

It was some sickening Anti-American propaganda if I ever saw it.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    Now, I'm not saying that that is okay, but typically a Mexican Immigrant works two jobs. 7days a week an 15 hours a day. Could ANY of you say the same for yourselves. I think that you MOD EDIT should listen to what your teaching your kids. Mexicans aren't illegal, YOU are. Simply because you people all come from all over Europe immigrating here. My people come from all over southern California and grew up here and my relatives in Mexico are all of the sudden being accused of being illegal?

MOD EDIT man?

So whether or not that show is politically correct or not does not matter to me. Quite frankly you should be worrying about what your teaching your kids. Mexicans HAVE to learn two languages. That fills us with more culture and makes us more open-minded. Americans only have to worry about their sacred english. Hahaaa SO MUCH FOR THE DESIRE TO LEARN!
    Hey idiot...I work 7 days a week and haven't had a vacation for many years. I have worked circles around the invaders you love so much...ha. Plus the quality of their work sucks.

I teach my children the difference between legal and illegal as it matters to smart people.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Dragon5 wrote
    A new show being aired on Viacom's Comedy Central mocks the intelligence of White blue collar Americans in Maricopa County Arizona.
    Can we find out who are the sponsors? We'll start a a boycott and a letter writing frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    well, I am Italian.. perhaps I will have a look and form a coalition and end it... for them.. via lawsuit.
    I love anything Italian...from food, shoes, jewelery, to the people. If I decide to learn another language it will be Italian.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Now, I'm not saying that that is okay, but typically a Mexican Immigrant works two jobs. 7days a week an 15 hours a day. Could ANY of you say the same for yourselves

They do that because they have a slave/servant mentality - whatever the boss wants is what they do or they LOSE their jobs to the thousands of others ready and willing to take that job if they don't comply with the conditions. That mentality has made it possible for the employers to DEMAND that their workers put in those kind of hours. By giving in to those demands, the illegals help CREATE the working conditions that demand those hours.

Contrast that with the struggles Americans have gone through for generations to try and win better working conditions, decent and livable wages, respect for the need of workers to spend some time with their families. Those better working conditions were won through hard and brave struggles, taking the risk of losing their jobs in order to stick up for workers rights. That's why we have a country with a decent sized middle class and a high standard of living. Or should I say we HAD that. Now that those willing to accept ANY conditions at all just to keep the job from other illegals competing for the same spot have been allowed to keep working with false papers, our hard won advances have been eroded.

There's nothing admirable about laying down like wh*res for whatever conditions the employer wants to give, just to keep the job. It's cowardly, it's part of the culture of fear and economic deprivation that these people come from, and they will end up making the US the same kind of low wage economic nightmare that their own countries are.

Question, Miss Independence - Where are they going to go for better jobs and oppurtunities after they help turn all of North America into a slave labor camp?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I'M ITALIAN TOO

EXCUSE ME...MISS..
    there are many Americans who work more than 1 joB (I DID FOR 15 YEARS) THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND US IS......WE PAY TAXES...AND I DON'T MEAN JUST SALES TAX AS MANY ILLEGALS clammor to say they pay taxes because you can't get away from sales tax.
    MANY OF AMERICANS SPEAK EVEN MORE THAN 2 LANGUAGES....
    I HAPPEN TO BE ITALIAN = 2Languages ALSO.....ENGLISH HAPPENS TO BE ONE EVEN THOUGH MY PARENTS ARE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS...

IF SOMEONE HAS THE INFO FOR THIS I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE A LETTER TOO....of course Miss doesn't care cause she's not white....
    I'm not willing to let Mexico have a party? tell me? I have no choice in who can come, who can't and then send me the bill

the show is called "American Body Shop"

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/amer ... ndex.jhtml

Luis (Frank Merino) came to Desert Body & Custom from a far-away land. Possibly Peru. It's difficult to say because he speaks mostly in Spanish. When not sweeping up, he attempts to wield his Latin charm on whatever woman happens to walk his way. He may be a mere shop assistant now, but someday, he will own his own body shop, with all Latino employees with the exception of one white shop assistant.

and Mrs. Illegal Alien lobbyist... I worked two jobs the majority of my life, I continue that today. Unfortunately when I moved to dallas I could not get a job in a restaurant kitchen because I do not speak english.

And in school I took Japanese and French as courses, that is the beauty of America. We all speak English and can CHOOSE what other languages to learn.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    MISS? My family Immigrated here in the early 1900's from Italy! They came through Ellis Island, went through the "sur-name changing" a bit, but that was to fit in! On top of that my great grand parents MADE IT A POINT TO LEARN ENGLISH!!!

In there eyes at the time saw that not knowing the English language was a very big disadvantage for them and the only way to get further ahead to make better lives for our family was to attend an underground nighttime English language class!!! They lived in Brooklyn for years getting jobs and learning trades (Plumber) then made something of them-self's by working hard paying taxes, building the American Dream then finally moving into a great neighborhood on Staten Island where they lived raising 5 children that did great thing for the family (FBI Agents, retail owners, Teachers) And them having children that to have great lives (local leaders, business owners, Teachers, IT professionals)...

Sure immigrants where and are great in America's history, BUT they are legal and assimilate to AMERICAN LIFE, which the group your here defending can careless about American Culture and refuse to contribute too! American history has to be the greatest "new age" of history to date! Between our feats and struggles to make a "new world" and the wars that where fought to gain independents and our way of life we that advantage of everyday! When a group of people come into a country and REFUSE to blend in how can it be respected??? Look at it with a group of people and a person come in wanting this his way??? What happens to this outcast??? I believe he is ejected from the group!!! Thats just my opinion on this topic and I'm sure most will agree or there family has taken similar routes as immigrants coming into the United States of America!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

MissIndependent

I just love to see quotes FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You are really helping me to wake up America to the illegal invasion. You come out and spout you archaic ideas about history and immigration. Perhaps you should pick up a history book and read one. I believe they are printed in English. Hope that's not a problem for you. Bye the way keep up the good work.

SemperFi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast