Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Little miss, I'm a first generation American and I remember my father working two jobs many times, he also served in the US Army during WWII. I served with the US Marines in Nam when I had a choice of not going in any military service. I have also worked two jobs many times including woking three twenty four hour shifts a week and going to shool for eight hours a day three days a week with a two hour drive. I have also studied gaelic and spanish.
    I think you will find most people on here know what hard work and sacrifice is all about so your barking up the wrong tree here young lady.
    As to what I taught my daughter, she grew up to be a devout Christian, works as a Police Officer and speaks English, spanish and American sign language.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Dog
    MissIndependent

I just love to see quotes FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You are really helping me to wake up America to the illegal invasion. You come out and spout you archaic ideas about history and immigration. Perhaps you should pick up a history book and read one. I believe they are printed in English. Hope that's not a problem for you. Bye the way keep up the good work.

SemperFi
    Devil Dog, welcome to alipac, always good to see another Marine on deck.
    Semper fi bro.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, MissIndependent, what does it teach the children when their parents first break our laws to get into this country, then commit a felony by using fraudulent documents by stealing an American's identity. I'd really be proud of that one.

You may think we have no right to be here, but this country belongs to the American citizens and we intend to keep it. After the new bill that was passed yesterday, I think you're going to see a lot fewer of those people you think have more of a right to this land than we do.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Yes, I am glad people like this one posts. I just wish we could get it out to the public at large.

They don't get enough of this kind of insults to America. They do hear it from our elected officials, and from the illegal employers, but they don't get to hear the hatred, the disdain, the disrespect that is rampant in this movement.

There are still a lot of Americans who do not believe or are unwilling to admit that this is an invasion - and these people have no intention of 'adding' to this country. Rather we can already see they are bringing it and the people in it down.

MissIndependent just posted and ran, huh? Too chicken to come back and face us??

I don't see working two or three jobs as something to be proud of. Perhaps these peoples who work two or three jobs wouldn't have to do so if they'd get an education and stop having so damned many kids!!

When you haven't gotten past the 4th grade, and you're saddled with 4 kids to raise...well, what do you expect but to have to work umpteen jobs?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well, apparently, the illegals are not working that many hours, as many of them still have time to get drunk and get in a car and kill Americans, or rape and murder innocent children, and join gangs. They can't be all that busy working. A few more little things to teach their children.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I believe I saw the show your talking about last night on the comedy channel.

Not amused.

Do you have any proof of any of your gibberish (I know you'll have to look that word up)?

Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    Now, I'm not saying that that is okay, but typically a Mexican Immigrant works two jobs. 7days a week an 15 hours a day. Could ANY of you say the same for yourselves. I think that you MOD EDIT should listen to what your teaching your kids. Mexicans aren't illegal, YOU are. Simply because you people all come from all over Europe immigrating here. My people come from all over southern California and grew up here and my relatives in Mexico are all of the sudden being accused of being illegal?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    On the topic of cable TV, I am getting sick of all the damn "Hispanic" channels that pop up out of no where! I wish the cable company (Cablevision) would let me choose not to have these channels on my TV and pay for them!!! Why are they making children's programming in Spanish and not teaching them English??? Do teachers have to be Bilingual to get a job these days too??? WTF is going on!!!! Also a commercial that runs a campaign that spotlights "immigrants" and the key word here is "immigrants" and not illegal or legal but "immigrants"........HAH! Here is the website for it...... http://www.longislandwins.com/

Wish there was a direct email link to it but here is one better...... The major contributer of this "organization" is the Horace Hagedorn Foundation (http://www.hhfdn.org/)... Watch the videos and get sick just like me when I have to watch them on my TV!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    MissIndependent,

Mexicans that are here without proper documents ARE ILLEGAL! Do you understand that? Probably not with that warped, racist mind of yours. If you love Mexico and its people so much, then go back there. Mexico is nothing more than a third world cesspool of a country where creeps like you belong. The southwest belongs the the U.S., not Mexico!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast