Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Moderators, ban this troll called MissIndependent! She's garbage!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    Now, I'm not saying that that is okay, but typically a Mexican Immigrant works two jobs. 7days a week an 15 hours a day. Could ANY of you say the same for yourselves. I think that you MOD EDIT should listen to what your teaching your kids. Mexicans aren't illegal, YOU are. Simply because you people all come from all over Europe immigrating here. My people come from all over southern California and grew up here and my relatives in Mexico are all of the sudden being accused of being illegal?

MOD EDIT man?

So whether or not that show is politically correct or not does not matter to me. Quite frankly you should be worrying about what your teaching your kids. Mexicans HAVE to learn two languages. That fills us with more culture and makes us more open-minded. Americans only have to worry about their sacred english. Hahaaa SO MUCH FOR THE DESIRE TO LEARN!
    before "hiring" anyone for a top job, it is customary to look at his/her work history.... looking at the history of Latino accomplishments in the 20+ countries that "they" have "managed since 1492 seems to reflect a legacy of failure and corruption, corruption and failure.... SO MUCH FOR LATINO COMPETENCE...

there are plenty of Americans working 2 and 3 jobs....in fact some would like their construction jobs back from those who underbid those jobs.... it actually has become a necessity especially since those charming illegals have reduced wages for lower and middle class Americans... AND "accomplished" that only with tremendous help from the UNHOLY ALLIANCE: the subversive Catholic Church, Latino Agitators backed by millions of $$$, pandering polticians and greedy corporations through their powerful lobby known as US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE...

In fact, this "accomplishment" is rather pathetic when you understand that the financing of the pro-illegal/open-borders propaganda machine is multi-millions stronger than the grass-roots citizen defense of our integrity as a nation.... even so, the pro-illegals crowd still has to take recourse to turn-coat groups such as the ACLU...

Now what are your claims to "teaching your children" American values and the rule of law....? or what ARE the values you are teaching yours? perhaps that gringolandia = a field of dollar dreams where you can take advantage of a generous people..... is that the "new" immigrant "dream"?

I call it government sanctioned larceny.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Now what are your claims to "teaching your children" American values and the rule of law....? or what ARE the values you are teaching yours? perhaps that gringolandia = a field of dollar dreams where you can take advantage of a generous people..... is that the "new" immigrant "dream"?

I call it government sanctioned larceny.
    Amen! Is it virtuous to manipulate the system by deliberately giving birth for the sole purpose of receiving tax-funded government freebees? Is it virtuous to steal the identities of legal American citizens? Is it virtuous to commit document fraud? Is it virtuous to bite the hand that feeds you?

I simply do not understand why people who claim to be so hard-working, don't return to their beloved third-world country and improve the standard of living there. We don't want, nor do we need you here.

Rather than working toward a better Mexico, you have invaded our great country and are working diligently to destroy it. We WILL NOT allow you to succeed! Go home, and take your anchor babies with you. This is OUR country!

Welcome, DevilDog!

I definitely approve of your avatar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234