Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This great news for NC, but what about rest of country? You know, what I predict will happen is like when you play with one of those gel like mouse pads with the ink inside.. When you press your finger on a certain spot, the ink moves away from that point. So, while that spot is no longer inked, the surrounding areas have inhereted the problems u just got rid of..

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    This great news for NC, but what about rest of country? You know, what I predict will happen is like when you play with one of those gel like mouse pads with the ink inside.. When you press your finger on a certain spot, the ink moves away from that point. So, while that spot is no longer inked, the surrounding areas have inhereted the problems u just got rid of..
    Tennessee just cut off the licenses. VA has removed taxpayer benefits for illegals over 18. Georgia has passed some of the strongest laws in America that cut off taxpayer benefits and go after employers that hire illegals.

Over 31 state (now that NC can be added to the list) have passed immigration enforcement laws.

If we keep this up, the illegals will not have a place to run. All of these laws have been passed in the last 1.5 years.

As we did with "How to Defeat In-State Tuition for illegals in YOUR State" which reportedly helped our allies defeat said measure in VA, MA, and FL, we will do a write up on our efforts here and circulate it far and wide.

We will also move forward to help other states as we did with our focus projects in NJ, GA, and AZ.

Now how did I know East TX Dude would find something negative to say about our victory and step in the right direction?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Mexifornia will probably be the last state to help since we're the big fat winner to harbor and cater to illegals.
    You all don't give up on us out here ok?
    Keep up the good work America!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Now how did I know East TX Dude would find something negative to say about our victory and step in the right direction?

W
    was not a negative statement, but a observation of the negative outcome that could be incurred by neighboring states. Hopefully what has happened in NC will happen everywhere.. But in the meantime, NC will be marked as a no-mans land for illegals and they will head to other states.

I think if there was stronger laws and enforcement in CA, AZ, NM, and TX, you would see a dramatic drop in illegals everywhere b/c it would cost more to travel north beyond these states and if our borders were secured within these states, they should have a very hard time getting in the US in the first place.

The truth is I was afraid North Carolina wouldn't do anything at all and we would bear the brunt of those leaving Ga. and Va. As far as illegals not traveling far, North Carolina is 8th (I've even seen 7th) in the nation and I'd say we're fairly far from the border. The reason we do rank so high is because our laws were (actually still are in some areas) lax, especially when it comes to driver's licenses. As I said before I'm very happy the laws were passed but will hold off any real celebration until I start seeing them enforced. I still can't get over Marc Basnight saying one week "It's a federal problem" and then the next week claiming credit for passing the laws when we all know the only reason they acted was because of the blasting they got from the people of NC.

Quote Originally Posted by boxersbear
    The truth is I was afraid North Carolina wouldn't do anything at all and we would bear the brunt of those leaving Ga. and Va. As far as illegals not traveling far, North Carolina is 8th (I've even seen 7th) in the nation and I'd say we're fairly far from the border. The reason we do rank so high is because our laws were (actually still are in some areas) lax, especially when it comes to driver's licenses. As I said before I'm very happy the laws were passed but will hold off any real celebration until I start seeing them enforced. I still can't get over Marc Basnight saying one week "It's a federal problem" and then the next week claiming credit for passing the laws when we all know the only reason they acted was because of the blasting they got from the people of NC.
    And we are not done blasting them Boxerbear! This ball has just started rolling. The illegals picked the wrong place to fight in NC!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112