Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STOP THE PRESSES! I just found out that two other provisions we were pushing were also added last minute!

We got authorization for local police to enforce immigration law and more laws against human trafficking! Details are coming soon. It always takes some time to piece things together after the final push in the Session.

We did better than we thought!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is super William !!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We did better than we knew! Please read the updated copy above. We also got local enforcement and new human trafficking laws in the final minutes of the session!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent! They actually listened, W.!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Wow! GREAT news indeed!

Good Work W! and everybody else...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Great News!

Just goes to show you, that though sometimes some of us are not GREAT at giving feedback on our actions, those actions are taking place, and having an effect!

Well done everyone!

Pinto Bean...PS....been all but shut down here for a few days as I had to rebuild my network...bad news though. Lost my harddrive, and with it a HUGE datebase of stuff I'd been collecting and using as reference...oh well, will have to rebuild it.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is great!! I am holding my breath to get Ron Saxton voted in for our governor. I know when we do, there will be a lot of changes in the way of illegal aliens.

Even though Ted Kolonscopy (Kulongoski, but this is his nickname in my family!) has always been a bleeding heart liberal on this issue, he started backing off of sending state people to the Mexican Consulates Carousels of Information on state time and pay after Oregonians for Immigration Reform brought much needed media attention to this unbelievable state expenditure.

I am hopeful for Oregon yet, so many have said they are tired of the illegals. So many want action and the state to stop takng care of these ILLEGAL's.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Attaboys go out to all who worked so hard on this project, especially William.

This proves that when we work together we can do it. YES!

Immigration reforms approved by the NC Senate: 2005-2006

Ø Provide greater enforcement of immigration laws. As a response to the federal government's failure to enforce immigration laws, the Senate approved allowing state and local law enforcement agencies to give their officers the authority to investigate, arrest and detain illegal immigrants. (SB 1523)

Ø Strengthen driver's license security measures. The Senate voted to eliminate the use of the Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN) as a valid identification document for driver's license applicants. The Internal Revenue Service, which issues the ITIN to taxpayers but does not verify their lawful presence in the United States, has cautioned states against accepting this federal document as proof of identity for driver's licenses. (SB 602)

Ø Prohibit state government from hiring illegal immigrants. State agencies will be required to check a federal database to verify that newly hired employees are authorized to work in the United States (SB 1523). In addition, the budget provides funds to hire legal staff in the Office of State Personnel to make sure North Carolina is in compliance with federal laws regarding the employment of foreign nationals. (SB 1741)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast