Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awesome awesome news!

Just need to keep at it in NC and make more laws. This is a start.

We need to have all the other states start falling in order.

This is great news!! Keep it up people. We can win this war!

Great news and well done William and everyone at ALIPAC. Since I live in NC, I'm especially happy.

I thought the Paul Revere Rider event this morning went very well too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

United we stand! We're taking America back!!! This such great news!!! Maybe someday New Jersey will bring back immigration laws and I won't have to feel like an outsider in my own Country!

THIS IS AWWSOME NEWS!!

Great Job W and all of ALIPAC!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Another state removes the welcome mat for invaders. This is great news indeed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A victory in North Carolina

Great News. I'm proud of the legislators in MY OWN state.

We may be moving to NC if things don't change here in TX.

Congratulations! I was beginning there was no place left for Americans.

Yipee!

I was born in 1942 and 1942 has passed. We need to get together and stop having all these Spanish only classrooms here in America. We pay for these classrooms, while English speakers are in one classroom for every three all Spanish classroom! If you really want to learn English, then you should be in classrooms with English speakers. Mexico needs to start teaching in English, since it will help their people who come here. Spanish is a wonderful language to learn, if you want to learn it, but this is not Mexico!
    Mexico would never have all English classrooms for Americans who are living there legally or not. You pay for your education in Mexico! I have many friends in Mexico and I do not care if they ARE TAUGHT IN Spanish, IN Mexico, BUT IT SHOULD BE ENGLISH HERE! I SPEAK SPANISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE AND I TEACH ENGLISH TO SPANISH SPEAKING CHILDREN. I AM STILL AGAINST BILINGUAL EDUCATION. HAVE SPANISH CLASSES FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS THEM, BUT TEACH ALL SUBJECTS IN ENGLISH. PARENTS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ENGLISH CLASSES ALSO.

Welcome Clay and stillfree,

You see how it works, when we work together?!

Yes, there are a lot more Americans and LEGAL immigrants in the USA, than illegals. That's why we are working so hard to wake up more of our citizenry to this issue.

Welcome again.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    Great news!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast