Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Lou Dobbs Debates Rep. Luis Gutierrez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuAAVnkJ ... ldvet.com/

The fact that Gutierrez is debating Dobbs, something that any pro-illegal legislator would later regret, indicates that they are desparate and lossing. Gutierrez is obviously debating Dobbs because he has to, not because he wants to.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Lou is the man... he made his opponent look like a rookie intern
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have an e-mail list of similarly minded folks and I share this kind of thing with all 300 of them a couple of times a week.

I have forwarded the following to my list:

Last evening on Lou Dobbs tonight, Lou debated a Congressman from Illinois who is dead set in seeing the failed Comprehensive Immigration Reform passed into law. The bill is a an amnesty that would instantly grant legal status to 12 - 20 million illegal aliens. His name is Representative Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL 4th).

The good thing about this Congressman is that he is a House member, as opposed to a Senator. What's good about that? Whats good is that all members of the House come up for reelection every 2 years. This means we can rid the US House of Representatives of all anti-American, pandering Congressmen in a very short period of time and take back our country.

Please share this video clip with everyone you know, especially if they are in this loser's district in Illinois.

In the video he speaks of needing more members of the House to be courageous. It's funny that he speaks of courage but WILL NOT accept e-mail from anyone but those who live in his district. Where's the courage in that Congressman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuAAVnkJ ... ldvet.com/
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I was proud of Lou as usual. Gutierrez tried to use the typical double talk and avoid straight answers. He even tried to change things Lou said.

Lou Dobbs Rocks! That is a great video. I bet Lou enjoyed sinking his teeth into that OBL.

Thanks OneOldVet for sharing this video!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guiterrez is a rude loud mouth who is trying shove the Strive Act down the throats of the American people. He kept yelling to make sure nobody could hear what Lou had to say. If I was Lou, I'd set some ground rules with that jerk before letting him on the show. Typical of OBL's, they only want their own voices heard.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Did anyone notice that in the first few minutes of the interview, Guiterrez looked very nervous...he couldn't look Lou in the eye and kept closing his eyes. I got the impression that he was intimidated by Lou.

Also, have you ever seen Lou do an interview standing up?? As you know, Lou is tall. He made Guiterrez look very small. Think that was intentional?? When Lou was trying to make a point, he would crouch down to be level with shorty. It was pretty funny.

Lou was brilliant as always. I wish he would run.

Also, have you ever seen Lou do an interview standing up?? As you know, Lou is tall. He made Guiterrez look very small. Think that was intentional?? When Lou was trying to make a point, he would crouch down to be level with shorty. It was pretty funny.
    I saw that too. That was funny.
    Lou also waged his finger at Gutierrez just like a parent educating a child.

Actually, at one point I thought Lou was going to slug him.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

You bet your butt that Guiterrez is getting paid a lot of money to do this. He is an idiot. He does not take care of the United States Citizen. Wrong last name means you are voting for the wrong politician.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast