Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to this idiots portal and he has closed down his e-mail address. If you put in your zip it will not allow you to e-mail this paid by LaRaza coward. Isn't it nice how they can shut us down.

While our new web site is under construction, Congressman Gutierrez strongly encourages anyone in the Fourth District to contact him by going to
    The U.S. House of
    Representatives
    Write-Your-Rep Portal.

http://luisgutierrez.house.gov/

How do we get a message to this traitor?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have a hispanic last name, but every time I read an immigration article and a hispanic name appears, 90% of the time, the person with the hispanic name is in favor of illegal immigration, amnesty and against border enforcement. Its like the media avoids Americans of hispanic ancestry that are against illegal immigration, i.e. "Don't Speak for Me".

You are correct in saying that. My grandaughters grandparents are legal hispanics. They are finding the same thing as you.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

That was a great segment, can't say how much I enjoyed it!! Lou was great as always. I'd like to know how that idiot got in office though!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/30
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

because his area of chicago is heavily hispanic.

maybe that district needs to be checked for ILLEGAL Voters???

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    because his area of chicago is heavily hispanic.

maybe that district needs to be checked for ILLEGAL Voters???
    Sounds like a good place for an ICE agent at the door of the voting booths!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gutierrez claims that he is not socio-ethnocentric (he DEFINITELY is) and claims that he never called Lou racist.....But when Lou called him entho-centric, Gutierrez says, "your the one who always mentions Mexico." So yes Mr Gutierrez, you are claiming that Lou is playing the race card. I also think his numbers are wrong about 60% of our agricultural workers being illegal. Certainly in the border states, but not nation-wide according to my numbers. And who is he trying to fool, making everyone believe that the American people support his "a pathway to citizenship?" If that were true, he and his OBL friends in congress would have passed that peice of junk legislation. Sure, Americans support a "pathway to legalization"........Its called legal immigration.

Gutierrez is full of it. He has injected race numerous times. One time claiming that the Republican Party is going to lose the hispanic vote, and are "looking to the past." I think that implication is clear. He is a reconquista scum bag. Lou explained it perfectly. He focuses on Mexico, because that is the overwhelming problem here.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Paige wrote:

You bet your butt that Guiterrez is getting paid a lot of money to do this.
    You really think so? I would think the opportunity to get some free air time was payment enough. However, I must admit my knowledge in the area is seriously lacking.

Does anyone know for a fact that folks like Guiterrez are payed by CNN to give interviews? Just courious.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Did anyone notice that in the first few minutes of the interview, Guiterrez looked very nervous...he couldn't look Lou in the eye and kept closing his eyes. I got the impression that he was intimidated by Lou.

Also, have you ever seen Lou do an interview standing up?? As you know, Lou is tall. He made Guiterrez look very small. Think that was intentional?? When Lou was trying to make a point, he would crouch down to be level with shorty. It was pretty funny.

Lou was brilliant as always. I wish he would run.
    I think Guiterrez always looks drunk or on drugs. He can barely keep his eyelids up.
    Lou is a big guy, but Guiterrez kept cringing like a scared bunny rabbit whenever Lou spoke.
    I WISH LOU WOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT TOO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is it me or has anyone noticed that whenever Luis Gutierrez is talking about an issue, he sound as if he is on the cast of "Queer eye for the straight guy" talking about people's fashion taste.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast