Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC
    I suspect that you did not follow this tread and you jumped when some names were mentioned, that you would prefer not to be mentioned in this discussion.

In the course of our discussion here, the message that Charles posted on my website was mentioned. Please check http://www.ALIPAC.US
    If it does not work, go to http://www.ALIPAC.US and click on Readers Responses on the left side. Please scrol until you see red font.

To clarify his brief posting, Charles sent a message to my private email. I made the text of Charles email available to the members of this Forum.

CrocketsGhost believes that Charles was simply satiric, explaining:
    but it does not surprise me that the rhetoric went right over your pointy little head.
    I am not so sure, but what a man with a pointy little head can comprehend?

Strang eout of all the comments made on your site. He is the only one to receive a reply from you. What he is said is bad..However he is the only one you try to dispute, strange.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hak51
    ALIPAC
    I suspect that you did not follow this tread and you jumped when some names were mentioned, that you would prefer not to be mentioned in this discussion.

In the course of our discussion here, the message that Charles posted on my website was mentioned. Please check http://www.ALIPAC.US
    If it does not work, go to http://www.ALIPAC.US and click on Readers Responses on the left side. Please scrol until you see red font.

To clarify his brief posting, Charles sent a message to my private email. I made the text of Charles email available to the members of this Forum.

CrocketsGhost believes that Charles was simply satiric, explaining:
    but it does not surprise me that the rhetoric went right over your pointy little head.
    I am not so sure, but what a man with a pointy little head can comprehend?
    Henry, some random person OR PERHAPS EVEN YOURSELF made a posting on YOUR site, not this one, whose message was ambiguous at best, and almost certainly sarcastic in nature, given that if he was not being sarcastic he was most likely mentally ill as every other portion of the post contradicted the meaning you tried to ascribe to that one line.

The point is that you then brought this random post by some unknown poster and attempted to tar this site with it by ascribing beliefs such as the one sarcastically espoused by that unknown person to people here. That is in no way fair or justifiable, but it is exactly the sort of underhanded ploy that I would expect from a person who has consistently displayed the lack of character that you have displayed in refusing to graciously accept rhetorical defeat. You have employed every cheap piece of rhetorical sleight of hand and deceit, going so far as to later deny your own previously posted words. When cornered, you fall back on the standard character assassination by claiming racism, ignorance of other cultures, and other high-handed insults against your sparring partners. In short, you have repeatedly attempted to throw punches below the belt with blanket condemnations of people you do not know.

You, on the other hand, have given us plenty to know you by. You have an entire website of your elitist and utopian viewpoints by which the shallowness of your intellectual depth may be gauged, and you have 20-odd pages of clumsy dodges and parries in which you failed to thwart a single blow.

HAK51,

What evidence can you present here that would prove that YOU are not the author of this statement.

Yes, yes, we hear your claim that "Charles" posted this on your site and sent you an e-mail.

First of all, you claim to be a writer but then present a message like this and we are just supposed to take your word for it that it is real and you did not write it yourself?

Give me a break. You have a short second to show me some evidence that you did not write this and someone else did or you are gone.

Put up or shut up.

W

PS: I just got this in my email from "Cindy" She says that Joseph Stalin was a real bad guy and while she hates what he did murdering 20 million people she wants everyone to know that she loves your work Henryk and that Stalin had some methods we might be able to use to stop illegal aliens. Cindy says she is looking forward to hearing more of your ideas Henryk so she does not have to rely on Stalin as her role model.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, I waited.

You suspect wrong. Between this thread and the other one (the cross-threading), ALIPAC's been keeping up. If you don't believe me, you can see for yourself if you go back and look at his posts.

In the course of our discussion here, the message that Charles posted on my website was mentioned.
    Indeed, by you as you were the one who brought it up in the first place.

I intend to give awards to people who make an extra effort to seek the truth about our immigration mess. I hope that this will encourage citizens to actually learn and understand the arguments of the opposing side.
    Really? Does that include the situation of you being unsuccessful in the debate? If so, please donate the money to ALIPAC as you've been repeatedly outdebated with facts by several posters here.

(I figure if you want to bring information from your site over here I will too. )
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Wow, Cindy sound like a genius, like the child you go to sleep with one eye open around. I am sure that kid grew up with some real american family values there, Not!!! Maybe Cindy can go where Hak51 is going and everything will be okay in her mind. I would like to say William with these two peoples way of thinking get them both outta here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess Hak relized he hit into a water hazard and he's in way over his head
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

hak51,

We are banning your account.

Furthermore, we will be going back through all of your posts and removing any links to your website as you will not derive any benefits from your antics here.

We may be adding a caption at the top of your posts under your name to stand as a top match on Google under your name it may read

"Henryk was outed as a flagrant propagandist on our site"

You are so busted Henryk.

We put up with a lot from you but making up fake Nazi comments on your site and trying to use them as fake evidence is too deceptive for this site. We prefer accurate information here whenever possible.

Bye!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC
    It is my pleasure seeing you loosing.

Thank you everybody for participation.
    Henryk A. Kowalczyk