Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fed Up;;;are you trying expose me???

This is number 10.

# 71
    Follow all American laws

Enforce all existing Immigration and constitutional Laws.
    - Mike Farnam (Taxpaying American)
    22 comments Vline2 currently 10th place in Immigration Vline2 submitted Dec 03
    ------------------------

Update on the voting.

'Enforce our Immigration laws' is up to #5 with 290 votes. 'Follow all American laws' went up from 10 to 9. Now in number 10 spot is 'Crack down on Immigration.' There are dozens of pro-legal immigration ideas on other pages.

I hope you will take a moment and go register and vote. If I heard right this site is going to take the top three and present it to Obama's team after Jan. 20th.

This blog shows how they are already twisting the results... 'Enforce' is number 5 out of 9 pages of ideas. I would say it is doing VERY well. Please go vote and put this link on your email list.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

Back to the nativists though.
    Change.org has been running votes and discussion on ideas for change to present to the Obama administration following the swearing in of the new President on January 20.

All in all, a net gain for America at no cost to our citizens. 1492 respondents think it is a wonderful idea and that annoys the nativists to no end. True to form, they try to insert their nativist propaganda into the discussion with out much success.

One the other hand, the nativists have their own poll going entitled Enforce our Immigration Laws which not surprisingly, is not doing too well. Further proof that America is sick of the nativist propaganda as they try to survive in this recession, which by the way, was not in any way caused by the so-callled “illegals.s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was put in by Sierrapatriot, last I looked it was 5th with 314 votes.

Support our immigration laws

Click the link below to view this discussion.
    http://www.change.org/ideas/view/enforc ... ation_laws

also taken from Change,org

KICKING THEM OUT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, BUT IN ALL REALITY WHAT DOES THIS GOVERNMENT GAIN OUT OF KICKING THEM OUT, THEY GET A BUNCH OF FAMILIES GOING TO THE WELFARE OFFICE, BECAUSE NOW AS CITIZENS THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT, YOU SEE WHERE IM GOING.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Mike Farnam on 12/25/2008 @ 10:01PM PST

I can see where your NOT going.
    Your sweet little angels not only break laws crossing the border and just to get a job.
    In order to get that job they need documents.
    The only wat they can get documents either steal them or buy forged/stolen documents.
    That in itself is a major felony.
    Justify that for them.

They're criminal felons
    they're illegal
    they're out of here
    AND...............
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7CclVneVpw
    ------------------------

The top three immigration ideas will go forward after 12/31 and be mixed with the top three in the other categories to be voted on again. The top categories will then comprise their agenda. Change will present this to Obama and use their 'vast network' to promote it. They are;

1. Pass the Dream Act Now! 1543 votes
    2. Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples 612 votes
    3. Provide relief for immigration families 481 votes

5. Enforce our Immigration Laws 320 votes

If you wish to have something like number five included in their final agenda spread the word to vote. It takes minutes. Send the link to your network.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think enforce the laws will go very far no matter what we do. Look who sponsers this site on the home page-La Raza is one. If this was an unbiased site we would have a chance-only one side of the immigration debate is promoted on change-the OBL side. We have a better chance of stopping amnesty by emailing, calling and faxing our elected officials. After all we are the citizens of this country who have a say in what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I don't think enforce the laws will go very far no matter what we do. Look who sponsers this site on the home page-La Raza is one. If this was an unbiased site we would have a chance-only one side of the immigration debate is promoted on change-the OBL side. We have a better chance of stopping amnesty by emailing, calling and faxing our elected officials. After all we are the citizens of this country who have a say in what happens.
    But of course I agree with what you have to say. This site is as biased as they come.

I have a marketing background and I just would hate to have them twist the results around to their advantage with out a fight. I already posted one blogger's smug comments about the results.

I'm not looking to stop amnesty with this poll, just stop their claiming a slam dunk when half of the ideas listed in immigration are for enforcement.

And who knows. Maybe some reporter will investigate the results. I had someone in Minnesota email me that they had a person report that his comments were edited and his vote didn't show up.

So please go vote for enforcement.

Perhaps we should also have a comparable poll on this website, so we can vote early and vote often and present results to the new administration.
    I doubt if Obama is going to be able to really focus on this stuff in the first days, as right now Israel is attacking Gaza after Hamas in Gaza attacked Israel, India and Pakistan troops are standing toe-to-toe on the border, Afghanistan is further falling under the Taliban, China owns this economy through their investments and they may get cranky if our economic mess worsens hurting their own, Russia is threatening us if we put in a missile defense system anywhere near them, Iran and Venezuela are just as beligerent as ever, North Korea keeps building missiles, Bosnia is starting to see another religious war, Darfur is still a mess, Zimbabwe is experiencing inflation approximately 10,000 percent a year, gang warfare is going on in every city of this country, and our oil markets are controlled by the whims of OPEC nations hoping to up the price of oil so they can make money off our backs and come here to buy the rest of the country. While I could go on for another 100 examples, I won't.

There's another "Immigration" forum (anti-illegal) that just caught wind of Change.org
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/immigrat ... ost6727479
    ------------------------

Update on the voting. Only two more days. Please go vote and send the link to your email list.

1. Pass the Dream Act Now! 1638 votes
    2. Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples 664 votes
    3. Provide relief for immigration families 524 votes

5. Enforce our Immigration Laws 358 votes

You can vote for the other pro-enforcement ideas as well. There are many of them. However, one is needed in the top three to go forward.

Registration takes one minute or less. I'll give an update later today.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast