Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    After all of the trojans that tried to get me and the one that did it's a good idea for everyone to stay away from the site. The site does not have an even playing field and it's just propaganda for the illegals. Let Change and Dave Bennion sink into the hell where they belong.
    I haven't had any problems at all, and I have received hundreds of e-mails from this site.
    Most of the issues to vote on under immigration, are anti-illegal. I voted on 74. If we didn't vote how would that look, all the pro-illegal issues would have won. It would look like Americans want the dream act, and assistance for illegals.

What the heck? I just looked at the site and it says the topic only received 105 votes and finished in 33rd place!

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/enforc ... ation_laws
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

http://www.change.org/ideas

They have listed the top three ideas. I believe it was Joan's Enforce idea. Guess what? It's not there today. Look at what they list.

Immigration

Pass the DREAM Act Now! - Dream ACTivist (863 comments)

Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples - Amos Lim (55 comments)

Provide relief for families of immigrants - Laura Fernandez (185 comments)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.change.org/ideas/browse/immigration

If you go back to the page that lists the immigration ideas #2 Enforce is gone.

Guess if it's your poll you can do whatever you want...

Here was the top vote idea in the first round... Can you imagine if this wins again and they announce at their press conference.... President Obama the number one issue for Americans is;

Criminal Justice

Legalize the Medicinal and Recreational Use of Marijuana - Jose Torres (1546 comments)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2008/12/26/ch ... tion-laws/

Did they change the person's name?? Wasn't it Joan?

It seems we have been taken out. This is a bunch of you know what!!

Hello Joan,

We wanted to send you a note about an idea you submitted on in the Ideas for Change in America competition titled "Enforce Our Immigration Laws." After reviewing the voting totals from the first round of the competition, we uncovered widespread voting manipulation by supporters of this idea, with a number of users creating multiple accounts under the same name to vote for it in rapid succession. This type of manipulation is against the spirit of the competition and artificially inflated the idea's total votes beyond those received by competing ideas. As such, we regret to inform you that it has been disqualified from the final round of the competition.

do not blame you personally for this manipulation and realize it may have occurred without your knowledge. But it was these dubious extra votes that enabled your idea to elevate to the top of the list, and we therefore have no choice but to disqualify it from the final round.

We realize this may come as a disappointment, and we sincerely apologize for this unpleasant outcome. If you remain interested in advancing this idea, we encourage you to petition President-elect Obama about it directly at http://change.gov/page/s/ofthepeople.

Sincerely,

The Change.org Team Change.org Mail

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2008/12/26/changeorgenforce-our-immigration-laws/

Did they change the person's name?? Wasn't it Joan?
    Yes it was Joan. I'm copying and pasting the content from the link you posted. The ramblings were from Albertina.

[quote]Change.org…….Enforce our Immigration Laws
    This is from change. org. I excerpted this blog as it appears that we are somehow selfish and greedy for wanting to preserve our country. The person writing this blog takes great pride in the fact that he or she is the child of an illegal alien who was [anchored] here. Please also note the statement that they are reproducing in great numbers so as to someday take our country from us. The writer very carefully never mentions the racism of LaRaza and other race based groups who make it plain they intend to overtake our country.

you can sign on and add your thoughts to this blog…….http://www.change.org/ideas/view/enforc ... ation_laws

There has been a new response posted to the following discussion on Change. org:
    Idea for Change in America: Enforce Our Immigration Laws

WOW! I GUESS I HIT A NERVE, WOW!
    ALL OF YOU SMALL MINDED PEOPLE ARE VERY QUICK WITH YOUR STASTICS AND RECORDS, AIRHEADS! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD IS HERE BECAUSE OF HISTORY, AND ALL THOSE STUDIES YOU IDIOTS LOOK AT EVERYDAY ARE HISTORY, YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, IF NOTHING HERE IS ABOUT HISTORY THEN LIVE FOR THE PRESENT AND FORGET ABOUT YESTERDAY, WHO CARES IF IT’S HISTORY RIGHT!!

SO WHY ARE ALL OF YA’LL STUCK ON THAT BORDER TRYING TO KEEP US HISPANICS OUT, TO LATE WE’VE ALREADY REPRODUCED IN HIGH NUMBERS AND PRETTY SOON, IF NOT ALREADY, YA’LL WILL HAVE TO BE ASKING US TO PASS A LAW IN CONGRESS BECAUSE IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED WE ARE IN OFFICE TOO, OH AND NOT JUST HISPANICS ALL ETHNIC GROUPS. (emphasis, mine)

WHO DIED PERSONS DESTINY NOT YOU. AS YOU READ THIS IF YOU DO HAVE A FAMILY, TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK AT YOUR CHILDREN AND HUSBAND OR WIFE AND ASK YOURSELVES, “WHAT WOULD I DO IF SOMEONE DECIDED I COULDN’T BE HERE FOR THEM OR MY SPOUSE COULDN’T BE HERE FOR ME AND OUR CHILDREN?â€

Why didn't the supporters of the site have it rigged to log ips so that no one could vote twice including their supporters? I bet they never even checked the dreamie thread for multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Why didn't the supporters of the site have it rigged to log ips so that no one could vote twice including their supporters? I bet they never even checked the dreamie thread for multiple accounts.
    Fair enough. But I bet we can say with a high degree of certainty that the same thing happened for other categories.

Care to email back and ask if they audit the top three categories?

Never mind. We got bigger fish to fry and battles to win.

You can tell this is BS because they claim someone "with a number of users creating multiple accounts under the same name to vote for it in rapid succession"

Creating multiple accounts under the same name would not be possible with their software.

Multiple votes from the same email would not be allowed by their software.

Multiple votes from the same IP would not be evidence of the same person at work because of how AOL and several other IPs work!

The vote totals reached such high levels because we tapped our list of over 25,000 people to vote.

The response level was low due to three reasons. 1. It was a national holiday 2. Many of our supporters had trouble with their site registration and 3. Many of our supporters were so turned off by the extremist content on their site they refused to register.

The other glaring problem with their ruse is the fact that they did not change the totals or remove any of the pro amnesty posts at all.

They are trying to claim that someone cheated on our side and voted multiple times but nobody cheated on their side.

Yea, right.

Here we have another example of the illegal alien supporting groups saying or doing anything, regardless of how unethical it is, to support their side.

W

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast