Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not to change the subject, but didn't I see a post on here somewhere that listed all the companies who advertise in Mexico for illegals?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For future reference this is a site you can do snagit screen captures and other neat stuff.

www.techsmith.com
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, USPatriot.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Not sure if this is the same group, but FYI:
    ----

IDAHO FARM BUREAU FEDERATION INC
    PO BOX 4848
    POCATELLO, ID 83205-4848

Revenue: $3,882,913
    Assets: $6,262,305
    Contributions: $0

EIN: 820181284
    NTEE: -
    ERI NTEE: K20 - AGRICULTURAL PROGRAMS
    Group Exemption Number: 0000
    SubSection: 05 - Labor, Agricultural and Horticultural Organizations
    Affiliate: 2 - Intermediate - This code is used if the organization is an intermediate organization (no group exemption) of a National, Regional or Geographic grouping of organizations (such as a state headquarters of a national organization).
    Classification: 1 - Corporation
    Deductibility: 2 - Contributions are not deductible.
    Foundation: 00 - All organizations except 501(c)(3)
    Filing Requirement: 010 - 990 - Not required to file(all other)
    Activity Code(s): 230 - Farming and Related Activities
    000 -
    000 -

----

CEO & Exec. VP Rick Keller's compensation (based on 2006 Form 990) was $129,376.00
    These guys are all part of this, too. They're all feathers of the same bird. I'm waiting for my Senator to give me list, but I know these guys are right in thick with Dairymen's Associaton.

I tried this Way Back Machine on the Dairymen's site, and those crooks even wiped out the archives.

My Senator Mike is calling them out in the newspaper.

COALITION: Something amiss about group
    Posted: Tuesday, Jan 27, 2009 - 10:42:16 pm PST
    Email this story Printer friendly version

Recently the Coeur d'Alene Press ran a piece from a gentleman named J. Brent Olmstead representing an organization called the Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform. It seeks to create a legal "guest worker" program for struggling Idahoan businesses in need of labor. Who are the members in this coalition?

I am currently awaiting a reply from the Idaho Secretary of State, Ben Ysursa, regarding the legal status of this organization and which Idaho businesses are members of it. I have had to send this letter because I have been wholly unable to find out anything about it.

Idaho has strict laws that govern the conduct of entities that are engaged in trying to influence public opinion and government. These entities are either advocacy groups or lobbying firms. Either way, they must register their stated interest, their members, their expenses and their officers with the Secretary of State's office.

I am particularly concerned about the Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform as its contact, Mr. Olmstead, is a lobbyist of the Idaho Milk Producers. Is this coalition just a conveniently disguised mouthpiece of the Idaho Dairyman's Association?

I have a particular grievance with the Idaho Dairyman's Association. They have had on their Web site (www.idahodairycouncil.org) a document for viewing and download that gives undocumented workers, also known as illegal aliens, detailed instructions for how to avoid detention or arrest for working in the United States illegally. I have shown this document to many individuals and have had to show it to them as hardly anyone could believe what I was telling them was true. It is true, please look at this Web site.

It is against the laws of the United States and thus Idaho to aid or abet the efforts of an illegal immigrant to avoid detention with the intent of working and living in America. It is a serious crime under the Immigration and Nationality Act passed by Congress in 1996.

The impropriety of freely dispensing such advice is offensive enough, but it is particularly serious during these terrible economic times when tens of thousands of Idahoans are losing their jobs, losing their homes and have families who need incomes. My belief is that there are many hundreds of Idahoans who would line up for a chance of work and wages at milk farms in this state. We have a responsibility to help them and I will not stand by and let this pass. Hiring cheap illegal labor drives down wages for all the legal workers here as well.

I eagerly await news from the Secretary of State to see who is behind the Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform and who their members are and ask that readers follow my progress and support my efforts.

SEN. MICHAEL JORGENSON

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2009/0 ... tter01.txt

April
    WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TINY!!!!

Check out the link at the bottom of his article. I'm in there backing him up. Hopefully, we can back these crooks right into a corner.

Comment left tinybob (Steve).

Thanks, Steve, I mean Populist.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567