Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WAKE UP FOLKS...where is OUR MARCH?

I know William is not overly supportive of a March on Washington, but if you are watching the news, you are watching the ILLEGALS WIN THE MEDIA WAR, and if you win the war in the news, you win the war inside of Washington, DC.

The president today said illegals are taking jobs we will not do.

Illegal Aliens on CNN out in LA just delivered the SAME MESSAGE!

HELLO FOLKS, it's time we MARCH and take our case to the airwaves by protesting in the streets, as that in todays media world is worthy of air time, and air time wins campaigns!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

And you know what would happen.

Everyone who participated would be portrayed as a white, racist, immigrant hating, trailer park trash KKK'er.

Why, the President would probably chime in along those lines himself.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

tomorrow im 'marching' down park st in Dallas with a sign that says "if i broke the law i'd be in Jail" or something like that.. walking right past the day laborer spot, even though they don't work on sundays apparently.

The president today said illegals are taking jobs we will not do.
    The President is violation of his oath to uphold the laws of this land

IMPEACHMENT NOW

I'm with ya, PintoBean, just tell me when and where. We need organization and a march/protest big time! Everyone on this board is ticked to the point where everything they live for should be put on hold. Spend the money to get there, if DC is where its at. This is too important to let some monthly bills get in the way..deal with it when you get back. Remember, credit is not important..not as important as our culture and way of life. TO HELL WITH THIS 'BUSINESS' WAY OF LIFE and strive for something more important....FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A March Discussion Site

As I have said, some of us endorse a March on Washington, and have started discussing what it would take to make it happen.

If you would like to join in that discussion, stop by and say hello.

http://notoamnesty.proboards54.com/index.cgi
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'm Glad They're Marching...

Americans can now see the face of our enemy. They look like an invading army, waving Mexican flags!

Too much time

I'm new here but from what I've seen so far in the last couple of hours, just about all of you have too much time on your hands!

Fritz

do we fritz? or are you that blind that you cannot see what is about to befall this country.

Fritz:

When my wife and I bought our house in the mixed neighborhood where we live, every one got along, and property values went up. In the past five years when large old houses went on the market, absentee owners bought them and began renting out mattress space to illegal aliens here as day laborers.

We now have crime, we now have social problems, and we now have depreciating property values. There are other problems, but the costs of illegal aliens invading our land is VERY APPARENT.

Maybe that's fine by you, but I have worked to hard for what I have to let any one take it away, and I am willing to fight to the death to keep it.

Pinto Bean

I am new here, and am learning to navigate this site, so my apologies if my post ends up in the wrong folder, etc.

I'm wondering how many American citizens of African descent are against illegal immigration? I certainly am. I'm retired, but still a taxpayer and voter. I resent Fox's comment that illegal immigrants will do jobs that blacks in America will not do ANY American for that matter. THIS is insulting to all Americans. Many companies and employers hire illegals at extremely low wages that Americans, due to cost of living, find it impossible to live on or support families. The majority of illegals, however, find ways to survive the low wages by sharing living space with multiple families, then wire their 'under the table wages' back to their homelands to support families there. And most of the money they spend is at Latino-owned businesses and the local Wal Mart.
    I'm learning that those who have payroll deducted taxes are doing so with false SSI numbers and other false documentation, including identity thefts. Do you have children? Watch their SS numbers!

In the state where I live(GA), over $12m was spent on health care for illegals in 2003...and it is growing each year; especially with the anchor-baby situation growing as well. And that is only health care.

I feel I have every right to express my opinion and displeasure regarding how my tax dollars are being spent. The Hispanics staging mass demonstrations are accusing Americans opposed to illegal immigration as being racist. Acknowledging the fact that 60% of the Latino population living in Georgia are illegal is not racist. I am against illegal immigration regardless of who the perpetrators are, be it from Africa, Europe, or Latin America.
    As far as supporting the poor, I'd rather my tax dollars be spent toward poor CITIZENS on the S. side of Chicago, and rural Appalaicha.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast