Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    bornbredhere,

Welcome to Alipac. I agree with your post 100%. I'm not exactly sure what the numbers are on blacks against illegal immigration, but I do remember a poll a while ago that broke it down by race. I believe the majority were against it but specifically don't remember the exact figures. I'll have to search to see if I can find the information.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Amen bornbredhere! Welcome to ALIPAC! I also live in Georgia and deal daily with the problems created by illegal immigration.

It's good to see Americans 'of color' standing up to the onslaught we face. Reverend Jessie Jackson was right on time regarding the work situation in New Orleans, hopefully he will take that message to THE REST of Black America, as well.

Before I get on my soapbox, let me just say again; WELCOME!

Hey bornandbredhere...welcome. I couldn't tell you how many posters of African descent we have on the boards...we've rarely ever discussed that aspect of our presence here. We are ALL furious with our government that they have sat back on their duffs and allowed this situation to exist in our country.

If there aren't a lot of African Americans madder than heck I would sure be surprised...since they are first and foremost Americans and are living the same nightmare the rest of the population endures. And perhaps to an even greater extent in some circumstances.

I've called for a tax revolt more times than one time. We need to have a way of protesting that would deeply hurt this government as we haven't been able to get their attention any other way. It seems that Americans, can't get organized and actually accomplish much of anything.

I quite agree with you, bbh, we have our own poor and they should certainly come in line ahead of foreign aid, foreign wars, and foreign people.

Call your senators...call tomorrow...tell them what you REALLY think..don't be 'nice'...get all your friends and family to do the same thing.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Fritz...it TAKES time in order to stay abreast of all the chicanery of our current administration.

I don't have a lot of 'time on my hands' as I run a business...but I MAKE time to come here and stay in contact with others who have the same interest.

Your post makes me believe you do not share that interest.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Pinto Bean, I don't really believe we can 'outmarch' them...with the results that the MinuteMen had in Calif. being attacked by goons while the sheriffs deputies just stood back and watched...I'm not sure it would even be SAFE on our city streets for CITIZENS to vent their ire.

How about a General STRIKE...?? Just everybody stay HOME...don't SHOP...don't WORK...for a couple of days??

I'd love a tax revolt...don;'t think that will happen tho.

RR

My great grandparents were born into slavery, but became landowners; and we have been taxpayers and business/landowners since the Emancipation Proclamation. I love my country.
    I have no issue with people who obey the laws and enter this country legally. We have Latinos in our family( by marriage), but they are here legally, and have become American citizens, too.

My daughter is an RN and has voiced her concern on the large anchor-baby problems in the ER room of the hospital she works at.

If you read the AJC, illegal immigration has become a heated issue in GA. I'm happy the recent anti-illegal immigration law is making its way through state legislature and I am "encouraging" lawmakers via fax, emails, letters, to see it to an end.

A pet peeve of mine:
    My Spanish is minimal, but I've voiced to Hispanics at my part time thrift store job:
    "Estamos en los 'Estados Unidos.' Es necisita para habla Ingles! No Espanol! Pero Ingles!!"
    My grammar might be misplaced, but I'm sure they understand.

I would certainly not move to Germany, Italy, OR Mexico, and expect my language to be accomodated.

About ten years ago, I saw a the following bumber sticker on a car bearing a Florida license plate"

"WILL THE LAST AMERICAN TO LEAVE FLORIDA, PLEASE BRING THE FLAG" [/u]

I'm watching the news and seeing a massive protest. (Denver) I think.
    Why or how on this green earth can America be expected to support this illegal activity of working and living here undocumented is beyond me.

I've seen Pres. Bush's recent radio statement on his push for amnesty laws for illegals... and he uttered those words again: "JOBS THAT AMERICANS WILL NOT DO" ?????

Hmmmmm! Who did these jobs prior to the onslaught of illegal immigration in this country?

Hi bornbredhere! WELCOME

You're in the right organization and have posted in the right forum.

I don't believe I've ever seen a poll that separates respondents by ethnic origin. You might be able to come up with something if you search google.

Fox's statement was a slap in the face to all Americans. A poultry processing plant in this county up until about five years ago had black and white employees. The job was getting done just fine. But the illegals were brought in. Now the majority of the workers is illegal.

The majority of illegals, however, find ways to survive the low wages by sharing living space with multiple families, then wire their 'under the table wages' back to their homelands to support families there.
    A great many depend on the many benefits they receive for their children who are born here.

You, I and everyone who pays taxes have a right to speak up about where the money's being spent. Taxpayer money spent on healthcare of illegals doesn't hold a candle to the amount spent on education.

Keep the posts coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we have thatthey do not have is the ability to vote. We also have NumbersUSA going for us. Forget going on a march of ours instead make sure that a sign 25." x 33" saying...

Oppose this march??
    **NUMBERSUSA.COM**

...will be visible to the media at every one of theirs. Every shout in your face every shove that is made against you on a broadcast by some defender of illegals is a blow to themselves
    because it will remind voters what to do.

Focus your energy into taking their energy spent on marches and turning it into your desired result.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bornbredhere

I want to welcome you. I also so much agree with your post. I personally know a lot of Americans of African Decent that is against Illegals. Including my precious Sister-in-law.

It is all about obeying the laws. Just to let you know which most on here Know. I have an Immigrant wife. Legal that is. She is from China and as soon as she gets her Citizenship and finishes Med School. She hopes to enlist in the Military to give back to this Country, for the opportunity to live here.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast