Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm new here but from what I've seen so far in the last couple of hours, just about all of you have too much time on your hands!

Fritz
    Fritz? I don't see anyone twisting your arm and forcing you to stay here. If you have nothing constructive to say, I suggest you find a different forum on which to post your musings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Racisms

I’ve been reading the boards for a few months now but never posted but I have to say this…

I’m a 20 year old black women and I’m against illegal immigration. I think the majority of blacks are against illegal immigration and they should be. The blacks I know are/have experienced racism from Mexicans on jobs, schools, and on the streets. Mexicans act as if they are a cut above us “dirty lazy Negros.” I’ve heard stories of blacks being enticed by Mexicans (usually 12 Mexicans against 2 blacks). Some time ago, I was in a car and a group of them stared me down looking at me like I’m the foreigner.

I get really upset when Americans get passed off for illegals. I’ve see it personally. Construction advertisements asks for Spanish speakers only. On construction sites inexperienced Mexicans get way more money over an experience black person.

They hold up the lines because a group of illegals play the “I speak no English" game. Once upon a time in high school, they would get into groups, speak Spanish among themselves (and I know they know how to speak english) and only talk to the Spanish teacher. Why do car dealers pander to those who speak Spanish? The signs are in English.

The reality is that most are racist against blacks (usually they have the “all for the Mecixans and screw the others” attitude) but when they want something they use “modern day civil rights/slavery” and want to align themselves with blacks.

They are not the poor little me immigrant that do jobs American wont do. Most have new cars, fancy jewelry and happily flash their food stamps, and Medicare card.

It’s weird. Why aren’t the govt doing anything? I don’t want to say conspiracy… but this is mind boggling. Do the govt want confusion to impose marital law?

I may sound like a racist but I’m not. I’ve seen it and live through it. It’s not right for illegals that broke the law to benefit. It’s a slap in the face to Americans that will/can do the job and those who immigrated legally. If you are here illegal you NEED to leave and not allowed another opportunity to reenter. I don’t care if they are Mexicans, Haitian, Asian, or European. GET LEGAL.

BBH wrote:
    I've seen Pres. Bush's recent radio statement on his push for amnesty laws for illegals... and he uttered those words again: "JOBS THAT AMERICANS WILL NOT DO" ?????
    This infuriates me as well. The Government, as well as the MSM (main stream media) would have us all believe that the jobs they are refering to are agricultural or domestic service related (indeed, CNN keeps showing clips of field workers and orange pickers when dicussing the issue).

The truth is the polar opposite. The slogan should be: "Jobs that Americans USED to do for a livable wage." The best example of this is the construction trades. A few short years ago an experienced home framer could expect $18.00-20.00+ an hour for his/her labor. Now we have a massive illegal alien work force that are more than willing to do the same job for $10.00 an hour, or less....under the table. What next? $10.00 an hour coal miners, auto assembly workers, ect.?

Oh, and lest I forget: WELCOME Bornbredhere!

"
    Estamos en los 'Estados Unidos.' Es necisita para habla Ingles! No Espanol! Pero Ingles!!"
    Born and Bred, I hope you won't be offended if I give you a little Spanish lesson. People will understand you better if you say:

Estamos en los Estados Unidos. Es necesario hablar Ingles! No deben hablar Espanol, pero Ingles! (It's neccesary to speak English! You'all shouldn't speak Spanish, but English!)

you'all meant to indicate the plural of "you"

Oh, and Welcome to BornBred Here and to Coud 9.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Cloud9 - EXCELLENT post! You are TRULY wise beyond your years.

Welcome aboard cloud9

So Glad to have you here.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: Too much time

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    I'm new here but from what I've seen so far in the last couple of hours, just about all of you have too much time on your hands!

Fritz
    Do we? I've put aside things I normally do to keep track of this important event just like I did when the U.S. invaded Iraq to overthrow Saddam Hussein. And what about our opposition: Obviously, they have lots of time and money to take off from work and to travel to major cities in an all-out effort to persuade the American public and American senators how Americans should run their country and to demand rights for illegal Mexicans who trespassed across the territory of the United States of America and violated Federal law.

I can imagine you'd rather spend your time elsewhere than to keep up with a national issue that will make or break our country for many decades to come and will affect how our children and grandchildren live their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    The truth is the polar opposite. The slogan should be: Jobs that Americans USED to do for a livable wage.
    It angers me, too. I've had to do lots of unbearable jobs just to survive, let alone get ahead. My 75-year-old mother rode a bus for more than 23 years to get to her job at General Electric Company. She commutted 50 miles round-trip, 5-days-a-week and through all sorts of weather, come heck or high water. Before I got her on at G.E., she traveled more than 25 miles one way to get to a manufacturing job that paid a minimum wage of $1.25 an hour and cut her hands. Did the Federal government overlook her poverty like it does millions of illegal immigrants and not tax her meager earnings? I think not!!

The people around here travel to Louisville, Owensboro, Cincinnati, and Nashville in order to earn a living. Then they come home and tend to their small family farms to make ends meet. For years, I watched my relatives who lived in the country can vegetables they grew in their gardens and slaughter animals then smoke the meat; they did these tasks in order to survive in the rural parts of Kentucky where jobs are hard to find and usually pay low wages. Why else do major international corporations move South.

bornbredhere...welcome

I've read articles from California, where they have a lot of black construction workers....that aren't getting the work now. The jobs are given to illegals.

This illegal issue should unite both blacks and whites to fight this mess...

My ancestors came here in 1790 and I do not feel I have to tell anyone that "we are all immigrants"...and neither should you, we were born here...and the ones that came legally ...we are the ones our government should be listening to...not those illegals that are demanding our laws be changed to suit them!

These people parading around the country now infuriate me because they also are carrying their home countries flags! WE have a flag!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

What's the bashing for?

I don't know why a few of you have chosen to bash me but have at it if it floats your boat. Apparently you're not aware of the fact that I have written to both of my Senators and my Congressman asking them to vote YES on making illegal immigration a felony both for the alien and the employer. I also posted that message here. I guess you all are too busy reading the words you have written to pay attention to anyone else's post.
    Fritz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast