Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING: The Bail Out Vote is Still open and can change

Friends,

You know how tricky the ruling powers get in DC on something like this.

According to this source, the vote is still open and the Dems and Reps are still negotiating trading votes because they are scared to death they will lose.

They ALL RECOGNIZE THAT PEOPLE BACK HOME HATE THIS BILL AND THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING BY VOTING FOR IT IS AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!

House Rejects Bailout: Stocks Tumble But Vote Still Open
    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/ar ... Still-Open

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes William, I understand it that way too. We must keep contacting our Representatives and we must keep contacting the House Republicans and any Democrats voting NO against the bill.

If the only reason that some changed their mind was Nancy Pelosi's speech, then those members can still be swayed if she closed her mouth next time.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More corupt government slight of hand. I suppose the lights will go off at any time and when they come back on the measure will have mysteriously passed. Or are they too smart to pull the same crap again?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

working4change
    Agreed, I am still calling and emailing. I do not trust anyone in Wash!

Re: WARNING: The Bail Out Vote is Still open and can change

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

You know how tricky the ruling powers get in DC on something like this.

According to this source, the vote is still open and the Dems and Reps are still negotiating trading votes because they are scared to death they will lose.

They ALL RECOGNIZE THAT PEOPLE BACK HOME HATE THIS BILL AND THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING BY VOTING FOR IT IS AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!

House Rejects Bailout: Stocks Tumble But Vote Still Open
    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/ar ... Still-Open

W
    Legislatively what you are saying is NOT correct. The Bill has been defeated BUT A MOTION TO RECONSIDER can have the bill brough back for a SECOND VOTE. This would be a BRAND NEW VOTE -- and would only be done if the whips think they actually have the votes to pass it.

The VOTE IS NOT OPEN - it has been formally closed and recorded.

If they can corral enought votes they won't try again.

I'll bet we have been set up. They rejected it to give us a hollow victory. Now the Fed is manipulating the markets. Then they'll do a re-vote "to save the market from collapse" thereby saving the American people's investments. On re-vote, the bill will pass.

That's my prediction.

I am still calling, too, but here's my opinion. They were all made to look foolish over this bill, and I doubt any of them will want to touch this thing again. Barney Frank told a CNBC reporter who was on the House floor that this bill will not come back. But, we all know how much we can trust him.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Rush is saying Pelosi pissed off many in the House with her huge partisan speech early this morning. One reason why the bill failed

I appreciate your wisdom zeezil but I hope you are wrong.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Senator Judd Gregg is now speaking and he is saying that many are now seeing how to move this forward. He said that they need to get "this bill" or some other passed.

He and Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee are pushing this gigantic bail out against the will of the American people and their constituents.

I repeat that he said, "This Bill."

Speaker Pelosi is coming forward shortly to speak.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast