Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was just told by a staffer at Senator Burr's office that the Senate has no bill to vote on. Some action from the House needs to take place for a bill to come to the Senate for a vote. So, right now...there will be no vote in the Senate on a Financial Rescue Plan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called Rep. Sali's office and the staffer said they are still getting a lot of calls. I told him to tell Congressman Sali that if another bill is presented, that the people will not support it because Congress won't hold the Wall Street bank robbers accountable. I told him we want to see them brought up on charges and prosecuted.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox just reported this bill is dead BUT they are working on a new bill to bring up again, but not today...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump is on Fox saying that this is like a cleansing and he likes it. He said oil will continue to drop like a rock and he predicts it could get as low as $20 a barrel. He said this is good for the economy. He said these Wall Streeters are the ones draining our economy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I heard him..
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'll bet we have been set up. They rejected it to give us a hollow victory. Now the Fed is manipulating the markets. Then they'll do a re-vote "to save the market from collapse" thereby saving the American people's investments. On re-vote, the bill will pass.

That's my prediction.
    That is probably correct
    DJIA 10,365.45 -777.68

They have over 50% interest in the dow so they can easily make it look like everyone is loosing in order to get their won way.

The dollar is actually up as a result
    USD 77.64 +0.32

GOLD is up

Oil is down.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Fox just reported this bill is dead BUT they are working on a new bill to bring up again, but not today...
    Yep, they can introduce a new bill. However, it still would be difficult to pass because any adjustments and changes they make are going to probably turn off as many congress critters as it excites. Let's hope they continue being the bumbling idiots we know them as.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Yep, they can introduce a new bill. However, it still would be difficult to pass because any adjustments and changes they make are going to probably turn off as many congress critters as it excites. Let's hope they continue being the bumbling idiots we know them as.
    haven't heard that one for a long time "Bumbling idiots" and it fits so well!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'll bet we have been set up. They rejected it to give us a hollow victory. Now the Fed is manipulating the markets. Then they'll do a re-vote "to save the market from collapse" thereby saving the American people's investments. On re-vote, the bill will pass.

That's my prediction.
    EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO!! AND EVEN IF THIS BILL IS DEAD....WHAT IF THEY TRY TO SNEAK SOMETHING ABOUT A BAILOUT INTO SOME OTHER BILL WHILE ALL OUR EYES ARE PEELED ON THIS BILL. THEY ARE SNEAKY.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just called Rep. Sali's office and the staffer said they are still getting a lot of calls. I told him to tell Congressman Sali that if another bill is presented, that the people will not support it because Congress won't hold the Wall Street bank robbers accountable. I told him we want to see them brought up on charges and prosecuted.
    THATS RIGHT "TINYBOB". AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE CALLING THEM ON THIS, WE SHOULD BE SAYING WE WANT ACTION AGAINST THE "STREETERS". THEY SHOULD ALL BE GOING TO JAIL....THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast