Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING: Keep your cool

I know that many of you are very angry to see the large protests of illegal aliens in American streets. Our opponents are growing desperate and they have made a BIG mistake giving America a visual image of their numbers.

Right now our movement needs activists that are cool, calm, and collected.

We have banned five long term users of our site in the last few days because they broke our rules and lost their cool.

I've SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES. THIS SITE IS FOR WORK AND ORGANIZATION. IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO VENT AND FEEL BETTER AFTER EXPRESSING YOUR ANGER.

You can express your anger, but you must obey the rules.

Now, America is getting a big wake up call this weekend and next week many will be shocked as they learn what the Senate is trying to do.

We need you on these boards appealing to others to join the effort.

We need you to reach out across the Internet to direct others here to the site and the effort.

We need you calling and e-mailing the Senate and arranging meetings with district offices.

We need you to send in your contributions.

We need you to stick with us as we go through more site repairs and adjustments.

We need you to get on the air on talk radio and rally the over 100 million Americans that agree with us.

America will not respond to angry rants and shouting. They want cool, calm, and collected leadership with a plan.

We have a plan. We don't want to lose anyone else but if you crack up on us and violate our rules you are gone.

We are in the middle of a fight for our nation people and the last thing we need is for our online leadership, myself included, to have our focus drawn to trouble makers on the board.

If you break our rules and lose your cool, you are helping our opposition.

It's time to put up and shut up and get on the ready line people!

We focus on fighting the amnesty.

We focus on getting the candidate support effort together.

We focus on gathering up Americans to our cause and operations platform here on the website.

You would not believe the number of new people that have signed up for our alerts. I think around 20 new people signed up today.

This forum is a public place.

Chins up and let's roll people.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of media, I've not listened to Neal Boortz lately. I wonder what he thinks about illegal issues?

Actually, I did listen to an interview on his show last year with a former Border Patrol Agent.
    The agent was relating the situation at the Mexican border;

That Latinos who are caught are asked to identify their country of origin. Mexicans are sent back across the border. Other than Mexicans (OTMs) are given an OTA...Order to Appear... in court at a later date.

Since no identification is requested or demanded by agents, Mexicans will simply state that they are *OTM* so they can receive an *OTA* which is in reality... and Mexicans know this.... an TD* ..Order to Disappear into the realm of the USA.

A very very small percentage, according to the Agent actually appear in court according to answer to the orders.

For those who were ousted I hope they are allowed back after a cooling-off period.

obbop, for those who were ousted, I wish they had not lost their cool. We need all the support we can get but we don't need people muddying up the waters and making a noble cause into a dirty fight with racist remarks and innuendoes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I refrained from posting while I was watching CNN because of the rage I felt. I do not want to make our cause here look bad in any light.

dragon5, I can sure respect that. I can't tell you how many posts I've stopped just short of sending or how many posts I've gone right back and deleted because of the things I read or heard on the news. I have a feeling the hardest days for making those decisions are yet to come--starting Monday, March 27. I've taken lots of jobs to work next week so that I will miss some of it rather than literally have a stroke over this monumental issue.

I agree William. IMHO, the Marches are helping us. The Media has basically given token service to this issue and now it's all over the place. On every TV political show. I run a delivery route into rural Middle TN. every day and in these small and med. size towns, people just feel sorry for all us in Nashville and they don't see the problem. I think these Marches and the news coverage will cause people all across America to finally wake up and see what's going on and its coming to THEIR town. We will probably have THOUSANDS of new converts this week!

I know how it is,

I have found a couple ways to vent my anger and it helps the restraint effort. Unfortunately, I can't post what that is.
    You can count on my restraint though. I just have so many groups and boards with differing rules, it's getting hard to keep them all straight.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Stick to the highest standards wherever you post.

I too am angry about the rally cries of the illegals on American Soil and them calling us racists for protecting our nation’s best interests. I am angry about the fact that public figures are saying "We shouldn’t Criminalize Illegal Immigrants." Hey they are illegal, that already makes them criminals.

Use this site and your anger to deal with this in a mature way. Speak firmly with your Senators office. Use decorum when you call talk show hosts. Finally, follow the rules when posting on ALIPAC.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll just keep biting mi lips, but I will restrain myself.
    I will not sink us low as the pro-illegals that all they do is insult people who do not agree with them.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast