Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with this 100%. There is no job an American will not do, just that we won't work for slave wages, being paid under the table, nor are we willing (or ready yet but this may be the future) to live 10-20 people to a single family home, apartment or trailer. We still have zoning laws in the USA but I believe one landlord in my neighborhood doesn't understand this when he rents to hispanics whose annoyances to the rest of us goes beyond just blaring music. Of course, the landlord doesn't actually live in the same neighborhood he rents in. I've been told he is a well-to-do and local real estate agent that, while I don't know if he lives in a gated community, I believe he is far removed from the problems homeowners and renters have to face by his choices in tenants. Grrrrhhh!
    Employed poverty is what the people behind illegal immigration seek for all of US.

That is a fact.

Now, lets get these people ruining our nation to ruin US out of the US Government so we can get these illegal aliens out of our country and keep them out.

Very simple.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Employed poverty
    Judy,

Again you are 100% on target. Employed poverty? How come the minimum wage hasn't kept up with inflation? It hasn't even come close!

I remember fresh out of high school then out of college the minimum wage being around $3.35/$3.50 an hour. About 25 years later it's only increased to about $5.50 an hour average for the 50 States, while the costs of just existing for the average American have soared in these 25 or so years and include major expenses such as healthcare, insurance premiums, mortgages, mega increased taxation and the like.

I know why? It's the illegal alien invasion purposesly brought to us by our so-called elected congresscritters who are trying to destroy our middle class way of life. Apparentely, rich snob critters are doing the same and harming other first world countries such as most of Europe, Canada and Australia/New Zealand too.

Just where are the poor from third world countries going to migrate to once all the first world/rich nations are destroyed? That is the question of the day.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Employed poverty
    Is this the "politically correct" term for "slavery?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Noilleglaimmigration, when you speak of the landlord who rents his apartments to 10-20 people, turning a blind eye to the troubles that come from his slum-plex, sounds like you are talking about where I live.

My landlord has a preference to rent to illegals, and he has little concern for how many people they have in each unit. There are 35 units here, and of course there is parking for 1 vehicle per unit, plus some visitor parking, and by 10 pm, there is upwards to 80 cars here.

This man has been given warnings about this by the fire chief and then he has been fined, but still he ignores it all. He has his maintenance man dump old furniture left behind into a wooded area adjacent to the complex, he ignores the rampant roach and mouse infestation in the main buildings (not in ours thank the Lord!!).

He has his office phone lines and electricity hooked up illegally, he got caught at least by the phone company. When we first moved here, he tried to have our electric bill include the laundry rooms electric bill next to us , he told PGE that both belonged on one bill.

And guess what folks, ths man is an immigrant from Romania!! We should have never let him in. He's nothing but a slimy business man and a crook. It is landlords like this that attract the illegals. They need to fine these people big time along with the employers. They hurt America more than we can tell right now. It will show in the future if we do not do something, as a nation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I havn't posted because all I feel is anger. I'm afraid it might make me ugly and I'm not an ugly person. I think I am being tested but I feel let down and all by myself. The people who we elected don't care about us and they have forgotten that the Constitution is for the people of the United States of America. These people hide behind it and twist its words to fit their agenda.

I am all by myself in Phoenix, AZ and I cried myself to sleep last night.

You are not alone. We just need to get on our phones and talk until our throats are raw to the law makers. Call every State Senator and member of Congress and tell them Enough Already! No Amnesty, No Guest worker plan and no more increased visas.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

arizona85032 We are with you as much as we can be. And most of us are up all night so drop by the next time you have trouble sleeping.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am all by myself in Phoenix, AZ and I cried myself to sleep last night.
    Arizona, many nights my stomach is churning so badly by the time I get to bed that I have to keep eating tums. I've decided that if I wind up with ulcers, I am going to bill the Senate.

Boycotts

Just discovered this site and I so happy and hopeful.

Also, it is nice to know I wasn't the only one who sat up all night - ALL night - worried about this.

I have an idea and would like some comments - good or bad - but please give it consideration before shooting it down.

At the core, the people fueling the illegal invasion are the employers. Why don't we target them. I know there are boycotts going on and to target big concerns is a good thing. Also, to target concerns in your own area is a good thing.

My solution: Target entire industries - one at a time. I am selfish in that I would like to target the poultry industry. It is the one that has caused the most problems in our area - maybe even our entire state.

Just target one industry for a month or two and then move on to another. We could move on to beef, then pork, etc.

We can't do all fresh foods at a time, as we would starve.

To just not buy one product at a time would cost us nothing, take no time, not inconvenience us, and it is something ALL of us can do.

I don't want to destroy those industries - just get their attention. I believe if we get the attention of one industry - maybe two - the rest will take notice. What do we have to loose.

I realize some non-illegal workers might be harmed, but if it is a complete boycott, it will not have to last for long. Foodstuffs like meat products can't back up very long. Any boycott will hurt non-illegals.

Besides, guess what, those non-illegal workers are going to be hurt much worse, along with the rest of us, if we don't do something and do it soon and do it big.

Someone once said, "You can sell America the rope to hang it with."

We continue to purchase from these concerns, they continue to hire illegals and they 'purchase' politicians with our money.

Comments---

I don't want to destroy those industries - just get their attention. I believe if we get the attention of one industry - maybe two - the rest will take notice. What do we have to loose.
    Very intelligent thinking, nntrixie! Welcome aboard!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast