Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I was so PO'd after watching this....I had tempory thought of insanity... I had visions of storming the Castle to get to Frankenstein...I can 't beleived it aired....or it was allowed to air....I am going to burn some phone time tomarrow.......and just why in the heck are we giving money to Mexico....The Country with the Most Billionaires....what the heck is going on
    are you sure its the most? i thought they only had the one who made all the money with the phone company. though he just happens to be the richest man in the world

No the claim the most Billionaires, millionaires...next to Russia...and the richest man in the WORLD
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'm glad your talking about the program because I wanted to explode after watching that. How can our reps be so stupid to give a gov't that admits corruption throughout, 1.5 BILLION of our tax dollars. What the hell are they thinking?
    We already keep that country afloat, train their military so they can join the cartel, and now we give them money to do what with????? It doesn't make any sense. I'm calling my congressman tomorrow to find out if he supported this.
    I love Glenn Beck, it was a fabulous show. I dream of a time when we have Duncan Hunter as our commander, so he can lead us out of this mess and build the damn fence.
    www.gohunter08.com
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

The congressman isn't stupid he is an arrogant SOB. like most of them. We do need to storm the castle and take our country back.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

the show is back on again

I don't have a TV - someone fill me in - please - please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks jamesw62 - watching now too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Present to nntrixie + others...

Just had interview with Ted Poe - regarding border, crime, state of chaos, US aid to Mexico, corruption, etc. Chris Burgard (of movie "Border") is in studio taping program with Glenn.

Now, he has Burgard and a segment with a sheriff from Texas border area. (didn't catch name).

Talking about incursion of Mexican military into US territory, now on Zetas - paramilitary on/near border.

Talking about lack of media coverage, barbarity of acts by gangs/Zetas/etc.

MW
    Martha wrote:

I dream of a time when we have Duncan Hunter as our commander, so he can lead us out of this mess and build the damn fence.
    I'll second that!

I just turned Glenn Beck on. Unfortunately the TV is in the living room and I'm in the dining room on the computer. I can hear it, but I can't see it. Hope I don't wake anyone in the house up (it's 12:15 am here).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The sheriff (above) was

Glenn has created a special email for people near the border to report problems there - promises confidentiality to those who respond:

tips@glennbeck.com

Post-edit Update: It sounded as though he was soliciting input from any and all people, but was especially trying to get law enforcement and local politicians to bring the problems they see first hand on the border into the spotlight of the national media. ( I hope people take him up on this...).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast