Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cuellar to Flores: - "You're job is to be a County Sheriff, not a US congressman, you're job is to look at county problems, and not worry about the bigger picture".
    I would have lost it....and I did .....and I am on the warpath today....join me calling this pile of tapeworm poop...let him know how low he is
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Hudspeth County Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Arvin West

525 N Wilson
    Sierra Blanca, Texas 79851
    Phone: (915)369-2161

E-mail the Sheriff's Office:::: sheriff@hudspethsheriff.org

Hudspeth County is the third largest county in the State of Texas. Sheriff's Office is located in Sierra Blanca with sub stations in Dell City and Ft. Hancock, TX. Stop by and see us, we are always glad to visit.

Lets drop a note and give this sheriff our support after seeing him on Glenn Beck last night

ALSO webb county Sheriff Rick Flores, who had to battle comgressman Cuellar

http://www.webbcountytx.gov/Sheriff/index.html

Please browse our web site for more information about our department, and If you have any questions regarding our services, please e-mail us at it@webbcountytx.gov or call 956-523-4500.

------------------------------
    i just placed phone calls to both places, the sheriffs office in Laredo, webb county said all she has been doing ALL MORNING is taking phone calls and offering support for the sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Cuellar to Flores: - "You're job is to be a County Sheriff, not a US congressman, you're job is to look at county problems, and not worry about the bigger picture".
    I would have lost it....and I did .....and I am on the warpath today....join me calling this pile of tapeworm poop...let him know how low he is
    as posted the numbers before, i have called 4 of 5 offices. the lady in mc allen was very nice and actually said she was writing things down by hand when i gave comments. so if you call mc allen, be prepared to be slow in your comments as shes writing as fast as she can.

jamesw62
    I have called Flores and West...thank you for the info...do you have more number or suggestion....I am going to email them as well....I also callled that lowlife...and left his office a meesage...I pray it is Adios for him in 08...I think Sheriff Flores....should run against him
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

God, I don't think I've ever seen Glenn Beck so mad. He really was trying to control himself, especially to that stupid congressman. That must have been hard! And kudos to that sheriff! Yeah, tell 'em like it is!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

When Flores hit Cuellar with this question, that's when he went off. Way to got Sheriff.

FLORES: I want to ask the congressman, who is he representing, President Calderon or his district here in Laredo, Texas, where we haven`t received any resources at the local level to be able to combat the problems on the border?

CUELLAR: Well, first of all, let me say this, Mr. Sheriff, what we`re looking at is you have got more money than you`ve ever gotten in the past, and we`ve got to keep in mind that the border will be patrolled by the Border Patrol and by the federal agencies. We will work with the local law enforcement, and we represent, but your job is to be a county sheriff, not a U.S. congressman, which is a big difference.

My job is to look at the big picture. Your job is to look at the smaller picture. And I will do my job as long as you do your job.

BECK: Boy, Congressman, I don`t think I have ever.

FLORES: I`d like to find out how much money has a congressman allocated to our county. How much money have you allocated for border security for Webb County or from the counties from Brownsville all the way to California? How much money have they allocated for border security? Nothing. They`ve allocated money for.

BECK: Congressman, I`ve got to get to the hostages. Guys, I have to tell you, Congressman, shame on you for that response. That was the most belittling response I have ever heard. Shame on you.

I WISH WE COULD GET THAT ON YOUTUBE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't it bother anybody that Nancy and Greta, not to mention the entire newsmedia, don't cover American kidnappings in Mexico? There are raping trees, for God's sake. This deserves some attention! There are 20 some people still missing!
    The reason Glenn made a special tipline is that many people are too afraid to come forward.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Doesn't it bother anybody that Nancy and Greta, not to mention the entire newsmedia, don't cover American kidnappings in Mexico? There are raping trees, for God's sake. This deserves some attention! There are 20 some people still missing!
    The reason Glenn made a special tipline is that many people are too afraid to come forward.
    Good point Martha. Greta is ALWAYS doing the missing stories. In fact, that all her show is about any more. Maybe we should email her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345