Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wouldn't be surprised if some or most of that show appears on YouTube in the next few days too...(just FYI).

The exchange between Beck-Sheriff Flores-Rep. Cuellar was priceless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Martha to the ALIPAC forum!

We're all glad you joined us and I hope you'll continue to post! After all, misery loves company!

Very scary show last night. It shows the true nature of what goes on down there. It seems that the Zetas (Zit-as) are a para-military terrorist group. They are worse than Al-Qaeda, with the main goal of spreading their drugs instead of religion. It went on to say that the Zit-as are heavily armed with .50's. This fact makes me believe that they are Mexican military or at least funded by Mexico. Try to price one, they are really expensive. Someone also made the point that Calderon is seizing drugs down there. Whoop-de-do! They are probably his drugs anyway. The congress fool from Texas is a disgrace to this country and should be removed from office. The sheriff from Texas as a stand-up American. Did you guys/gals notice the congress trash defend Meh-he-co after Beck refferred to it as an effing country? The congress POS is totally a Mexican sympathizer.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I have lived near and on the border nearly 30 years the corruption is worse now then I ever remember, it is America in name only.

We have good local people like the sheriff and Border Patrol but they do not have the backing needed up the chain of command. Personally I feel it is bad enough troops should be patrolling full time.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

working4change
    Glen did a good job last night and I just hope people start seeing these things and wake up!!!!

So the gist of it is that we are sending 1.4 billion dollars to Mexicio along with surveillance techniques to help them fight the drug cartels. We trained their military, but many of those have decided there's more money working with the cartel. Corruption goes from the bottom to the very top, according to the sheriff, who is getting no support or money.
    Then they interviewed two people that have lost loved ones (American citizens) that were kidnapped in Mexico never to be heard from again. There were 40 some kidnappings, still 21 unsolved. Yet we watched night after night about Natalie in Aruba, but not a word about these people. Where is Nancy and Greta on this story?????

www.gohunter08.com
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Thanks for the welcome TiredofApathy. I looked at ncvoice.com and found it very informative, good site. We can still salvage this mess, by putting the pressure on our Congressman to refund the Defense Appropriations Bill for the border patrol. Plus the SAVE Act would be a great thing if these weasels would pass it. Right now I don't have much hope, since so many reps appear to care more about Mexico than the U.S. of A.
    I'm also a member of Ann Coulter's discussion group, it's got alot of patriots speaking their mind. You should check it out.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

What really got me was the condescending attitude of that Congressman. When he said, "Mr. Sheriff" he didn't even use the man's name. This Congressman needs, faxes, calls, and he needs to be swift-boated with Glenn's video. Let's find a worthy opponent of this guy and support him/her.

What was telling also, was his interview with Chris Brugard (sp?) after the Congressman and said, "I know you were watching this in the other room. Do you believe that Congressman? and Chris said, yes, other than a handful of Congresspersons its across the board. This arrogance is across the board they DON'T CARE." They've taken the Border movie to Congress and most didn't even show up.

Also the other sheriff said that the Sheriff's Association has been to Congress about eight times (?) and each time they have asked to have a round table discussion with the President and each time they are refused. Congress and Bush are both failing us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    What really got me was the condescending attitude of that Congressman. When he said, "Mr. Sheriff" he didn't even use the man's name. This Congressman needs, faxes, calls, and he needs to be swift-boated with Glenn's video. Let's find a worthy opponent of this guy and support him/her.

What was telling also, was his interview with Chris Brugard (sp?) after the Congressman and said, "I know you were watching this in the other room. Do you believe that Congressman? and Chris said, yes, other than a handful of Congresspersons its across the board. This arrogance is across the board they DON'T CARE." They've taken the Border movie to Congress and most didn't even show up.

Also the other sheriff said that the Sheriff's Association has been to Congress about eight times (?) and each time they have asked to have a round table discussion with the President and each time they are refused. Congress and Bush are both failing us.

Here are your answers, the one whos gone to DC was ARLON WEST of hudspeth county in far west texas. it has towns like van horn and sierra blanca

the other sheriff was From WEBB COUNTY home of laredo texas.
    The loser congressman was Henry Cuellar,. contact info is on the first page

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast