Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is NOT MOLLY, Rebecca!! Molly is a DAWG! MISS FATBACK IS A HAWG!!! Mrs. MEESTER is going to LOVE hula dancing, I think. She has a better background than Miss Fatback who ONLY has experience WALLOWING. Mrs. Meester will probably pick it up really quick. The outfit came from "COSTUMES BY OINK CASSINI".
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Wuf wuf bootsie -

Great job, William!

Score another one for the good guys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You did a TERRIFIC JOB, William. I got TICKED at the Mayor INTERRUPTING YOU though. I didn't think Neil did such a great job of controlling the debate and it wasn't NEARLY long enough!!! But, you made your points well in the short time you were given.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Watch the Neil Cavuto Show today on Fox between 4-5

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It is not 100% yet, but it appears I will be on the Neil Cavuto Show on Fox national news today between 4-5pm EST.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,181649,00.html

Tune in if you can.

William
    Just saw the spot. Nicely done William!! Thank you!!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Well Done, Buddy
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Good Job William!

we didnt have the show here without cable- could someone show some of the material from the interview? thanks

Thanks team!

That was a short but wild ride. I have not seen the video yet, but will shortly. I thought it was great how Neil gave the other fella a tough time about his stance. Good to know that he is closer to our view than Mr. Wilds.

For those of you that missed the broadcast, I believe the show is broadcast again one or two times later tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neil DID seem to be siding with you so THAT was good. And, the Mayor was basically STUCK for answers because he kept tossing the hot potato back to Washington.

I can't remember what other times it comes on during the night but I know that it does. Hope all of you can catch it. Rebecca--I don't know if they do transcripts or not. We could check on that tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast