Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: We must find a way to make peace between two groups....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must find a way to make peace between two groups....

the group of Americans that urgently and rightfully want Dictator Barack Obama out of office and are either A. Supporting Romney or B. Supporting neither because they feel that either one may lead America further astray.

Can you really blame anyone that feels as those in category B do if you have been reading much of what Mitt Romney has said lately?

Or better yet, how about all you people that voted for Bush like I did in 2000? I'm just glad that disaster did not get my vote twice. I voted Constitution Party as write in back in 2006! And in the end I feel better than all of my friends that had to push a button twice for the King Bush!

A lot of us Americans know the horror of having hope that the next candidate is actually going to help America and then watch step by step as those hopes and expectations are brutally crushed by powerful men and women that either could care less about this country or are to intentionally instigate what I call "The Controlled Demolition of America."

Mitt Romney, you want to give millions of illegal aliens citizenship by putting them trough training in the military or US National guard so your illegal alien servants can have full 1st world military training? It's hard not to be rude when I respond to that nonsense.

The Mitt Romney and Obama Psychophants are beyond reach, but perhaps some of the rest of us can agree that we understand people who want to play the "Mitt Romney might save us" game and those that have played that game so many times that they are fed up and done with it.

The truth is that America's entire political system is in a state of collapse due to the heavy pressure or oppression at the top and lie after lie coming from the forked snake tongues of Republicrats.

These two groups Ive described in group A. and B. are both fighters for America, but surely we can develop some kind of understanding between groups and a gentlman's and gentlewoman's agreement on the issue on how to conduct ourselves with fellow patriots with which we have a difference of opinion.

How do you feel about this suggestion?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    the group of Americans that urgently and rightfully want Dictator Barack Obama out of office and are either A. Supporting Romney or B. Supporting neither because they feel that either one may lead America further astray.

Can you really blame anyone that feels as those in category B do if you have been reading much of what Mitt Romney has said lately?

Or better yet, how about all you people that voted for Bush like I did in 2000? I'm just glad that disaster did not get my vote twice. I voted Constitution Party as write in back in 2006! And in the end I feel better than all of my friends that had to push a button twice for the King Bush!

A lot of us Americans know the horror of having hope that the next candidate is actually going to help America and then watch step by step as those hopes and expectations are brutally crushed by powerful men and women that either could care less about this country or are to intentionally instigate what I call "The Controlled Demolition of America."

Mitt Romney, you want to give millions of illegal aliens citizenship by putting them trough training in the military or US National guard so your illegal alien servants can have full 1st world military training? It's hard not to be rude when I respond to that nonsense.

The Mitt Romney and Obama Psychophants are beyond reach, but perhaps some of the rest of us can agree that we understand people who want to play the "Mitt Romney might save us" game and those that have played that game so many times that they are fed up and done with it.

The truth is that America's entire political system is in a state of collapse due to the heavy pressure or oppression at the top and lie after lie coming from the forked snake tongues of Republicrats.

These two groups Ive described in group A. and B. are both fighters for America, but surely we can develop some kind of understanding between groups and a gentlman's and gentlewoman's agreement on the issue on how to conduct ourselves with fellow patriots with which we have a difference of opinion.

How do you feel about this suggestion?

W
    Okay, I understand where you're coming from but the pure and simple truth is, either Obama or Romney will be sitting in the White House next year. Like it or not, that's the reality of the situation. I'm not a big Romney fan, however, I am definitely an Obama hater which means I will vote for and support Romney. Can you even imagine the damage we'll take if Obama gets another four years, especially another four years where he won't have to worry about reelection. Say what you will about Romney but one thing is clear, he's better on the illegal immigrant issue than Obama is. Can anyone deny that fact?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, I understand where you're coming from but the pure and simple truth is, either Obama or Romney will be sitting in the White House next year. Like it or not, that's the reality of the situation. I'm not a big Romney fan, however, I am definitely an Obama hater which means I will vote for and support Romney. Can you even imagine the damage we'll take if Obama gets another four years, especially another four years where he won't have to worry about reelection. Say what you will about Romney but one thing is clear, he's better on the illegal immigrant issue than Obama is. Can anyone deny that fact?
    I can easily respect and understand your position on that. I do not agree that Mitt Romney will be better than Obama on immigration because A. we are all guessing about the future there B. Romney has clearly lied to the public about his immigration stances and now they are "evolving" he is blaming Obama for not passing a longer term comprehensive permanent solution. So Romney is criticizing Obama for not having gone further!

So I am not being rude to you when I point out your opinions on Romney and immigration are speculative.

My opinion is that Romney and Obama serve the same masters (not, you...me.. or the American public) that have had their unmerry way with the Executive Branch for a long time now, at least since 2000 or before.

Can you respect my opinion without going to the mat and accusing me of supporting Obama by not supporting Romney?

That is what the Mitt Romney supporters are going to say to those that dont support him, which is understandable because they want what they perceive as "their candidate" to win.

Now, if conservatives are now so angry at Obama that they are willing to support a form of amnesty for illegal aliens to try to win the race then America is gone. They may still call it America but there will be no need for future lies and wanderings to aging conservative America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One way to mitigate Romney might be to make sure he keeps getting confronted with the issues of illegals and outsourcing as much as possible along the campaign trail. They are hot-button issues with mainstream Americans.

You have to put pressure on Romney, IE: Calls and emails, every DAY about illegal immigration and legal immigration. There is no other way. SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE OIL. We aren't squeeking enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I can understand your wanting to defeat Obama, but I continue to ask the question, at what cost? We already know Romney is for a form of amnesty for illegals, are you fine with that? In the past, he's said he supported comprehensive immigration reform, before he changed his mind on that, though lately I'm not sure if he's changed his mind on that again back to his original stance.

On a scale of 1 to 10, we know Obama is a 1. But where do you put Romney exactly? I would put him at a 2 because he supports amnesty in exchange for enlisting in the military and I highly doubt he's going to backtrack on that now, and because he can't clarify his position on the rest of the illegals, so we're left playing the guessing game with him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    I can understand your wanting to defeat Obama, but I continue to ask the question, at what cost? We already know Romney is for a form of amnesty for illegals, are you fine with that? In the past, he's said he supported comprehensive immigration reform, before he changed his mind on that, though lately I'm not sure if he's changed his mind on that again back to his original stance.

On a scale of 1 to 10, we know Obama is a 1. But where do you put Romney exactly? I would put him at a 2 because he supports amnesty in exchange for enlisting in the military and I highly doubt he's going to backtrack on that now, and because he can't clarify his position on the rest of the illegals, so we're left playing the guessing game with him.
    O
    One thing we won't have to guess on ,if Obama's gone so will Janet Napolitano and Eric Holder!!!

MW
    Right now I understand the politics of why Romney (and his handlers) feel they need to tread a little softer on the immigration issue. We've all seen the pundit comments in various articles that state the Hispanic vote could be critical in several swing states. The Romney campaign is not oblivious to those comments and know the smart thing to do right now is to tread lightly. Many people fail to remember the things Romney did in an extremely liberal state when he was actually in a position to legislate. Gov. Romney signed an agreement was with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, and it would have essentially deputized 30 Massachusetts State Police troopers, and allowed them to arbitrarily arrest and deport anyone they suspected of being in the country illegally (yep, Brewer wasn't the first). Unfortunately the agreement was recinded by the new governor when he took office but the fact remains, Governor Romney used his power as chief executive of his state to try to empower local law enforcement to serve as ICE agents. in 2004, Romney vetoed a bill that would have allowed undocumented immigrants to avail themselves of in-state tuition rates at state college, even after they graduated from a state high school, and pledged that they would seek citizenship. Then-Governor Romney argued it would cost too much. Combine that with his often spoken comment about vetoing the Dream Act and I think his position on the issue is clear.

Right now I think Romney is just taking a lot of advice from his handlers and other big hats in the GOP. As for some of the comments he's recently made, many of them really haven't been that clear. Isn't it possible that he's throwing up smokescreens to aid his campaign for President? Would it really be wise to fire up the opposition just four months from the presidential election? Personally, I wouldn't think so. I say lead them down the primrose path and then lower the boom when the time is right!

Oh, and in regards to Romney's comments about Obama's failure to meet his promise of comprehenisve immigration reform. Well, IMO, what I see there is nothing more than throwing a negative on Obama. Romney never says he'll inact comprehensive immigration reform but he does say he'll pass immigration reform. Comprehensive immigration reform and immigration reform could be two very different things. Romney has said repeatedly that he doesn't support amnesty for illegals. As for illegals joining the military ....... he's only talking about dreamers, which would be a small number. I can also see how giving them citizenship would be considered 'earned' citizenship, not amnesty. However, with that said, I do not approve of it and will fight tooth and nail. Right now it's a moot point though because illegals aren't allowed to legally enlist in the military. Besides that, should he get elected, that is something that will probably be put so far back on the burner it'll probably never see the light of day.

I still say there are only two choices and I'd much rather take a chance on Romney than give Obama another four years. Furthermore, it's been said that the next president will nominate two U.S. Supreme Court Justices. Are we really up for another Sotomayor and Keegan?
    Last edited by MW; 07-05-2012 at 07:02 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think that Romney is a little more grown up than Nobama and he might be easier to control. He doesn't seem to me the type that would thumb his nose at the courts or what the states want like Obama does.

Without getting into the politics of this conversation, i see the title of this thread and i feel we absolutely have to find a way. Our country is coming apart at the seams right now. We can not allow this dictator of a President to pull us apart anymore!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast