Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POTUS - We need to send that link to churches. I can't believe that many still follow him. Very informative site. I wonder if Anna Nicole and Bush got it on? It would be analogous to JFK and Marilyn Monroe. There's some kind of connection there.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHAT IS BOHEMIAN GROVE

WHAT IS BOHEMIAN GROVE? look it up on youtube and the internet

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California.
    Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan.

The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

Alex Jones: "This is like something out of a Hollywood movie, where teenagers are out camping in the wilderness and come over a hill and witness some devil cult in black and red garb sacrificing some poor soul on a bloody altar."

Jones' Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove documented the first ever hidden camera incursion into the Grove and the bizzare pagan ritual, the Cremation of Care, practiced by its members, all men, including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissenger to name but a few.

Daddy Bush is believe to be a Demon by some

Who made that statement a while back "New World Order"

Thats right... President George H. W. Bush "New World Order"

Remember Hugo Shavez at the UN saying "The Devil was here yesterday and I still Smell Sulfur"

Iran believes we are an evil country as well... not that they are fantastic and are not fanatical ... they view us as an evil country because of our leadership ... not you and I

Russian President Putin also had a comment that the US plan for a single government leading the world could never happen

Evil leeds us and Bush may not be the christian he says he is... do you know any christians that burns an effigy of man ... I do believe thats blastphomy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Great read. I also believe he is evil. Hate it when he is on TV.
    I voted for him.

Twice.

When I learned that he was going to grant (dual) citizenship to up to 100+ million illegals and their families I realized how wrong I had been.

Evil?

Maybe. He's certainly not the man, the president nor the American I had long thought he was.

I will vote for Tancredo in my state's primaries; I will pencil him in at the national vote.

I will never vote again after that.

What's the point?

Tokie

You have to wonder if all this "BUSH crap" isn't a wider conspiracy than one would/could imagine.

Why is it that ANY of the past presidents & vise-presidents including Congress has NOT spoken out against BUSH's antics?

Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiards
    You have to wonder if all this "BUSH crap" isn't a wider conspiracy than one would/could imagine.

Why is it that ANY of the past presidents & vise-presidents including Congress has NOT spoken out against BUSH's antics?

A few congressmen have spoke out against Bush's antics. Dana Rohrabacher has been pretty outspoken, and Tancredo was told by Karl Rove over the phone, a few years ago, to "never darken the doorway of the White House again", for speaking out about Bush's inaction on illegal immigration.

Those who speak out, are decidedly in the minority, however. The majortiy seem to put their political careers ahead of principles, or the oath they swear, upon taking office.

This goes deeper than Dubya, but I think it's not too hard to follow: http://reformed-theology.org/jbs/books/ ... index.html also see: www.augustreview.com/

I voted for him the first time. But not the second. I just didn't like him or trust him. After his first term he still hadn't done any of the fence he promised so I figured he was a lier. He has spent his whole time proving me right.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Most all of us no matter what polical party we belong to have all come together and have seen the light. We all know we are in big trouble in this country! Our government is so full of corruption and both parties share equally in that corruption...
    The 2008 election seems pretty grim considering who the front runners are... What scares me is that after putting up with this disasterous president for over six years already and the damage he has done to this country in that time... I'm afraid the American people will make another mistake and elect someone who will continue where he left off...Then I fear it will be too late to save our country!... I hoping for a miracle that Tancredo, or Duncan Hunter or even someone good we don't know about yet comes forward and gains favor with the American people and wins the election... Then maybe we can begin putting this country back together where the rule of law actually means something again!

I don't know what is wrong with President Bush. I thought he was going to be a good president in 2004 and then when our neighborhood and community started having SO MUCH illegal immigration.....I started to pay attention and get involved.

My mouth fell opened when I discovered President Bush was really allowing this invasion. Then when he said the "vigilantes" comment, that's when I started to get more involved because I was SO angry when he said that.

Well, it's been since 2005 and all I can say is, he has at least come this far.....and I know it's not far enough by any means......but to tell you the truth......I NEVER thought he would even come this far.

I have my fingers crossed and will continue to fight along side all of you. I am not an all out Bush hater, I don't believe he's an evil dictator, but there are days when I'm angry enough about illegal immigration to want to call him one.

I hope that maybe soon he will decide to have some respect for the American people and our laws. But I'm very, very hopeful and I really cannot believe he is even doing the little he is doing. I never thought that we would succeed in budging him even an inch.

I HOPE the next Homeland Security guy will do more, if Chertoff ends up as AG.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I don't know what is wrong with President Bush. I thought he was going to be a good president in 2004 and then when our neighborhood and community started having SO MUCH illegal immigration.....I started to pay attention and get involved.

My mouth fell opened when I discovered President Bush was really allowing this invasion. Then when he said the "vigilantes" comment, that's when I started to get more involved because I was SO angry when he said that.

Well, it's been since 2005 and all I can say is, he has at least come this far.....and I know it's not far enough by any means......but to tell you the truth......I NEVER thought he would even come this far.

I have my fingers crossed and will continue to fight along side all of you. I am not an all out Bush hater, I don't believe he's an evil dictator, but there are days when I'm angry enough about illegal immigration to want to call him one.

I hope that maybe soon he will decide to have some respect for the American people and our laws. But I'm very, very hopeful and I really cannot believe he is even doing the little he is doing. I never thought that we would succeed in budging him even an inch.

I HOPE the next Homeland Security guy will do more, if Chertoff ends up as AG.
    I voted for Bush in 2000 because I thought he was a good man. I remember that vigilante comment too, it made me furious. The day I first really turned against Bush was during the State of the Union speech several years ago when he said he wanted to legalize illegal aliens and he went on to gush over them....It made me sick! That was the night when I realized he was for something that was going to destroy this country...I refused to vote for him in 2004, in fact I didn't vote for president at all in that election.

I do feel Bush is an evil man...He knows what he is doing to this country and he doesn't care about the American people or the future of this country...With Bush it's all about helping out his rich buddies to get richer and the big multinational corportions. He doesn't give a hoot what happens to our quality of life in the United States, it's not his neighborhood, job, or way of life that is ruined because of illegals...Thanks to Bush over two thirds of all illegals have come here illegally while he has been president, in fact he can't get them in here fast enough...I truly despise him for doing this to our country! After ruining the country he can go proudly and enjoy his retirement at the end of next year!

Never mind what the mainstream media tells us we "can't do". These are the people who said we had no hope of blocking 'shamnesty"; well, we did that! So when they tell us we cannot cleanse our nation of the unprincipled politicians, (for whom the media shills as sycophantic toadies), just remember who has a vested interest in maintaining the status quo (it sure isn't the American people), and disregard their propaganda! We may have a big surprise for them next November!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast