Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also agree in starting a big protest, boycott or tea party. What we need is for all the major anti illegal groups to unite and start promoting one.

Imagine if numbers usa, the minuteman project, alipac, the egal fourm, grass fire, talk radio, CAPS, FAIR, choose black america, the leading congress men like Hunter, king, Rorbacker, Tancredo, commentators like, Pat Buchannan, Michele Malkin and blogs like FortheCause.us got together and agreed on a date a time a stratagy and a message. Possibly to commemorate a particular event, It could have a real impact.

I suggest the date in June when we stopped the last amnesty cloture vote and crashed the capital phone lines. Although I have forgotton the date I will never forget the weeks of calling, faxing and emailing, all culminating in our collective voice to the Senate which shut down their phone lines while their attempt to sell out our country died in flames.

I know I might be rambling, but when we do it lets make it fun, involving a parade, flags and Bbq.

By the way does anyone know the date of the original Boston tea party?

In Boston, the arrival of three tea ships ignited a furious reaction. The crisis came to a head on December 16, 1773 when as many as 7,000 agitated locals milled about the wharf where the ships were docked. A mass meeting at the Old South Meeting House that morning resolved that the tea ships should leave the harbor without payment of any duty. A committee was selected to take this message to the Customs House to force release of the ships out of the harbor. The Collector of Customs refused to allow the ships to leave without payment of the duty. Stalemate. The committee reported back to the mass meeting and a howl erupted from the meeting hall. It was now early evening and a group of about 200 men disguised as Indians assembled on a near-by hill. Whopping war chants, the crowd marched two-by-two to the wharf, descended upon the three ships and dumped their offending cargos of tea into the harbor waters.
    WOW it was on my sisters birthday, and she was born in Boston ROFLMO
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose I should point out that even though she is my OLDER sister, she is not that old, they missed the year by a century or so
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    By the way does anyone know the date of the original Boston tea party?
    On December 16, 1773 a group of Bostonians, some disguised as Native Americans, board British ships carrying chests of tea and dump the contents into Boston Harbor to protest the Tea Act, a widely resented duty on tea. The so-called Boston Tea Party leads Parliament to impose the Intolerable Acts, which close the port of Boston to trade, and further alienate the American colonists, who rebel in the American Revolution (1775-1783).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William has been through this before about how it would do more harm than good to unite all of our groups. I wonder if that would include uniting for a one time demonstration. Is Dec 16 too soon? Take into consideration Christmas. On the other hand, it would be great to have a "tea party" right before febr 5. That is the day that 17 major primaries will be held. I really think that we should then plan something huge about a week or two before the elections.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    maybe if we wore Indian costumes and dumped tea into 55 gallon drums of water it would get some national and maybe international press coverage
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What if we all -all the anti-illegal groups- decided on a certain day or two to call or fax all of the elected officials?Really flood them with what WTP want and demand of them-OUR EMPLOYEES.Be sure to include local gov't officials too!

Maybe have a boycott of certain products or stores for a time(a week or a month) to show who has the REAL economic power in this country.

If the illegals think this country will come to a standstill w/o them maybe we could show them how much more devastating it will be TO HAVE A DAY(or week or month) W/O AMERICANS

Rawhide!

if you are talking about getting groups to work together that is simple.
    you lay out a grid and stage rallys in each place. but here is the deal.

rallying and asking and voicing your opinion is not enough any more.the decision has been made. the border is finished as far as the government is concerned.

there will be no wall no enforcement. nothing. we have allready been stabbed in the back.

so the question is once again what is a proper response?
    in the 1700's dumping Tea was what did it.

Why?
    it seems tea was highly regarded by the crown. no in todays world what is as highly prized??
    What ever it is we need to find it and dump it in the BAY!

the obvious choice would be a tax revolt but people are afraid of the 800 pound gorilla. the old idea if everyone did it i would too. the problem is without everyone you lose.

boycotts are largely worthless. the goverment is taking money from all directions. so what is the answer?

The Boston tea Party seemed to be a symbolic gesture that rallied everyone into effect.......So the equivalent would be what?

I am realy brain-storming, so hang with me.....

Dumping Mexican picked produce in the Rio Grande?

Part of the problem is that we are a MUCH different country than the 13 colonies. The size of our country, the size of our population, diversity of our nation etc, make a symobic gesture like that much less impactful than what it did in Boston.

I agree that boycotts will not work to our overall aim, but I do not suggest people not give it a go. Tax revolt as you said, would do the trick, but also as you said people are WAY too affraid of the IRS, and for some pretty darn good reasons. But taxes are not the only economic prize the government is after, and what we can harm them with. A national strike could do the trick. What if we all just stopped going to work, and shut down the entire economy? "A day without an American?" Nah, that would just INCREASE the flow of illegals. We need a Lech Walesa, but unfortunately the union leadership have stabbed us in the back....

But eastern Europe did it, so why can't WE?? Those communist governments crumbled under the power expressed by the people all over Eastern Europe. They chose not to follow the Chinese model of gunning down protesters in the street, and they (except for Romania) peacefully abdicated power.

I think the only thing we can say for sure is that we do not have enough people with us at this point....Most are still clueless and in the dark. It took E. Europe 45 years to thow off their oppressive gov'ts.

I HATE to say this, but it may have to get ugly before we can get a representative gov't.........A Boston Tea Party is not what will do it.

But a Boston Massacre will.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

money!!!!!

that is all you need to know.
    how do you hurt a sanctuary city?
    you burn it's money!!!!!
    how do you do this?
    you dump it's TEA.
    what is a sanctuary city's TEA?

how do they make money?
    what revenue source do you see. be creative people there are many ways to skin a cat.

a perfect example is the 10% phone tax.
    Mayor tony villar is losing his mind over the 270 million a that he has been stealing from taxpayers.
    so he will try and trick us.
    he will do anything to pass this Even lie! so we fight him.
    we take his 10% away. mater of fact we should sue him for the back money.

anything you do that costs money for the city is that much less they can use to bring in more illegals.

personally i can tell you if you start recalling people it will cost a bundle

how much was the recall for the gov ?

Estimates on the price tag of California's recall election range from $35 million to $59 million.

it was way more. trust me

it was scary how much an election costs.
    here is the kicker you can Demand them over and over.
    just start demanding recalls of all of these bastards until the state is begging us to stop

if you fire a recall on every bastard at once. and the second the recall election is over you start it again. you will bankrupt them in no time.

city council? recall all of them!
    mayor?
    chief of police
    once they see they are in trouble they will change there tune but still we need to slam them for the treason.
    no mercy.
    if they flip flop still recall them.
    no escape for any pro amnesty law makers.
    even if you cant unseat them the damage will be HUGE. and you can do it over again. and again.
    keep trowing stones at the Glass house till it comes down.

everyone of these traitors should be marked for life nobody in there families allowed to run for office again. wipe them out of politics for ever

never provide them anything they want.
    NO taxes NO kids program? NOTHING!
    assume anything the government tries to get you to vote on will end up hurting you or costing you. and stop them at every turn!

if one person lashes out it means nothing but if 100,000 of us do it it is devastating.

focus on a source of revenue and bring it to a halt.
    when they go to make that right move to the next source.
    keep them guessing and make them wonder and make them afraid.
    they do not fear us. we are a nuance. and until they are in fear of the will of the people they will continue to spit in our faces!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast