Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

P.S. ya all' mexico's unemployment rate is 5.6 the highest it's been since? 03 it was 3.3 Sorry I miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: I want to be a redneck

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by katatinka
    I want to be a redneck. I've got a right.
    If your from the south, your a redneck.
    Move to Oklahoma like I did.
    Since OK's immigration law(HR 1804) went into effect,(2007)
    SW Okla, is just the opposite of SoCal. You only find Americans working the jobs here, that goes for= Landscaping, construction, fast food joints, Walmart, Haliburton, ect.
    I'm not saying that there are not illegals in SW Okla.,but their never seen in public and those that are here are in the shadows working odd jobs for private individuals.
    That's so ironic mkfarnam! I remember back in the day I posted that Americans are the majority in various fields that some think only illegals do. I posted my sources with the exact fields and percentages. Even then you appeared apprehensive to accept the information because of what you had seen in SoCal. I explained that it was a national study, and the nation as a whole does not look like California. It was right before you moved to Oklahoma IIRC.......so now you can see what I was talking about playing out before you Its really great to hear that Americans are doing all of those jobs, and the illegals are few and far between
    Your right. those standing outside of SoCal have a completely different view. That is, unless you have live in the middle of it...either in SoCal or other states that are infested with illegals.
    But let me tell you this, once your effected by IA,and have seen for yourself the real results from illegal immigaration, it doesn't just go away once they're out of sight.
    After 3 1/2 years in OK, my stand against illegal immigration has not lessened the slightest.
    I'm still fighting just as hard, and in some cases like the DREAMact, harder.
    Now, with the elections, OK will be in deep sh*t if Jari Askins is elected for Lt, Governor. She was for the DREAMact Amnesty and may have HR 1804 over turned. So I'm fighting against her too.
    ------------------------

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678