Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There should be no 'anchor babies'. This law was never intended for the purpose women running over the border to drop babies.
    As far as I'm concerned, these are UNDOCUMENTED BABIES and should be taken back to their homeland where they were conceived.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ConcernedCitizen ... That was fantastic..
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

well in that case we are all anchor babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

care to explain how you arrived at this uninformed deduction?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    care to explain how you arrived at this uninformed deduction?
    Yes I can

Where you born in the USA? most likely yes

Where both your perents citizen? problably yes

now the tricky ?

Can you mr or mrs Junius trace your geneology back to 1800s problaly not

so your great grandpa or grandma was a anchor baby!!!!! so she or he had no right to citizenship according to the interpretation of the 14 admendment by some of our members so ...........im a great grandson of anchor baby......and im proud of it hehe

Bay_650 where did you get your "education?" There seems to be sooooo much lacking in your education. And obviously English is your second language. Keep posting, though, we could all use a good laugh.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Where you born in the USA? most likely yes
    Where both your perents citizen? problably yes
    now the tricky ?
    Can you mr or mrs Junius trace your geneology back to 1800s problaly not
    so your great grandpa or grandma was a anchor baby!!!!! so she or he had no right to citizenship according to the interpretation of the 14 admendment by some of our members so ...........im a great grandson of anchor baby......and im proud of it hehe
    Actually, I probably can. And one of those people was an Iroquois. Don't have any idea how far back that great, great, great, great Grandma goes but I'm betting it was way before any European settlers got here. Does she pull any weight for me not being an anchor baby? If not, then I guess I am. However, unless someone has a means to communicate with those who are long since dead and gone, even my parents and grandparents, who were all born in New York State, can't vouch for me. There was one great grandmother who was born in Quebec around 1820, though. I have no idea if she became a legal citizen or not but her husband was and all their kids were born in New York State. Am I 1/16 anchor baby in that case?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Bay_650 where did you get your "education?" There seems to be sooooo much lacking in your education. And obviously English is your second language. Keep posting, though, we could all use a good laugh.

UC Berkeley
    Have I anserwed your first question Mr "kickemout?"

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut

Mr kickemout aren't you amazed on what I can accomplish in 10 seconds? Thats the time it took me to write that post . Im glad if I entartain you in any way or fashion. We all must remember to chill out from time to time and have a good time insulting each other agread? Yes I do speak portuguesse,espanol and italiano so please with a cherry on top keep your education comments to yourself. let me be the funny guy here

Thanks bro

UC Berkeley
    Have I anserwed your first question Mr "kickemout?"
    I guess that explains the "attitude"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast