Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe Junius this is one of them ,got the ALIPAC site from the stolen fliers.
    Huh?

I was posting flyers and 1/4 page posters with paragraphs about illegal immigration and the harm it does as well as lists of various websites where people could find information before I found ALIPAC when there were less than 400 members on this site.

Of course, I added this website to my bulletin board posts as soon as I knew about it. And I'm probably one of the members who suggested doing things like that.

I have a box full of ALIPAC flyers and boycott flyers ready to distribute all along I-10 and I-20 for nearly 1800 miles sitting in the middle of the living room right this minute. My printer is printing out packets of information that someone else steered me to. I'll be stapling them all together tomorrow around this time if I dont' get called to work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least if they are in here buggin us they are not out on the streets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What I was talking about was you as admin, and this trolls sudden knowledge of our site. I had a rally and one of the anarchists there, calling people "racists" grabbed a bunch of the fliers I had with me, they all were the ones about hiring illegal aliens.

I figured these people would start trolling the site soon.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I understand, an "anchor baby" is a baby of ILLEGAL immigtants, so how does that make the rest of us have anchor baby in our background??? Our forebears came here LEGALLY.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I will personally take pictures of my neighbors standing next to the big rig vehicles they are so proud of. Poor? Not so much, it takes a lot of gas to keep these things going and with these prices today, not so sure they are being denied wages by anyone. And...considering the fact that they also send money back to Mexico and possibly other countries, they sure seem to have a pretty decent cash flow for "poor immigrants".
    AmericanElizabeth--And I bet these big rig vehicles are rollin' on "DUBS" and tires that cost thousands of dollars! No?

Ahhhh, gotcha, American Elizabeth. Maybe so. But along with the ONE troll came how many valuable members?

I have to admit that where I am, I wouldn't DARE to stand out in the street and pass them out around here. I'd probably get run over just for spite and none of the lawyers who help illegal sue people for practice would even think about coming to my aid. LOL

And, by the way, I wonder, too, how so many illegals can afford SUV's that guzzle gas but they can't afford to put the glass back in their house windows. Amazing, isn't it?

hypocrisy !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Yes, suspect him to be a troll. Best way to deal with him now is to ignore his posts. Tried to get him to make a declarative statement but he seems only interested in causing problems. Hence my suspicion he is a troll. Ignore him.
    KICKEMOUT how can somebody take you seriously with a name like that?

your a joke buddy.........

Hey dixie dont jump on the bandwagon...... voice your own opinion. Dont amplify the sitution by agreeing with everything this joker writes. We can all co-existed if we have some decency and respect for one another agree....

No bay, it will never happen. So long as this country tolerates left wing nuts who demand we all believe the way they do, no one will get along. The majority of the population associate their political beleifs as conservative and many also have "Judeo-Christian" values. Which means the liberals are the minority, and in this country, the majority win

I will not sit back while our politicians allow small little insignificant peon groups that whine incesantly about "their" rights being trampled on, and wanting things to be changed or accomodated for them.

No we will not all get along as it is in human nature to disagree. We will never have a human induced globalistic utopia. Man can never achieve it.

This is a place for REAL Americans to come and share ideas and discuss current events and how it is affecting all of us and our communities. This is what we are here for. We will discuss how we WILL end illegal immigration, by making our government enforce the laws we ALREADY HAVE, not new ones.

If this is what you want to do, then ok, but if not, do not come here to argue, even if you think you're being sarcastically cute.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius, I am taking a picture of these vehicles around here. They are nice vehicles and if they are so poor and taken advantage of, well then I want that horrible life, so I too can drive a car I can trust.

They did not come here to just simply feed their families, they came here to HAVE it all, and take it from citizens.

Again I will repeat what we all know, if they can come up with the 2000 American dollars it takes to get a coyote to help them across the border, then how bad is it really in Mexico? And...if it is so bad there, then how did these people earn this money? What were they doing in Mexico to earn it, something legal? According to them all the jobs pay so little that there is no way, if you see it with common sense, that they could save it.

Oh, and this anchor baby issue, no it should not be legal, these kids born to foreign, illegal alien parents should not be given citizenship. If people want to bring that up as a boo-hoo point, then it is the parents responsibility to apologize to their children that they broke the laws here and made things complicated for themselves, not us, they did it.

Americans do not have anyhting to apologize for. Big businesses do, and so does Clinton for signing NAFTA in, CAFTA is a crock as well. It only hurts America and then allows countries that are corrupt like Mexico, to continue down their crooked paths, it does not help the citizens of that country either.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast