Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE DEPORT TROLLS

bay are you a MEChA???? Berkley is full of them.

Oh and yes, I'm part American Indian and I can trace everyone else beyond 1800's Only have one immigrant after that date and he was naturalized and followed the laws of citizenship and he and his children could read and write ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know where I came from and I know who my ancestors were and are. I guess undocumented people have trouble with genealogy records.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    WE DEPORT TROLLS

bay are you a MEChA???? Berkley is full of them.

Oh and yes, I'm part American Indian and I can trace everyone else beyond 1800's Only have one immigrant after that date and he was naturalized and followed the laws of citizenship and he and his children could read and write ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know where I came from and I know who my ancestors were and are. I guess undocumented people have trouble with genealogy records.

Dixie
    Mecha?

Never heard of them honestly!

Second when I was writing about anchor babies, I did not have Native American people in mind in fact I believe im a great grandson of a anchor baby and I was just saying to be fare most people have a anchor baby relative in their genepool. Im just having fun with the issue thats all.

Cheers!!!

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

Bay_650 you might be happier at the La Raza forum or the Atzlan forum.
    Really, I can't figure out what the heck you're trying to say. I read one of your posts in which you complain about not seeing any solutions to the illegal immigration problem. EVERYTHING on this forum is about ending the illegal immigration problem.

If you're trying to be cute or humorous, it isn't working.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

When I lived overseas I knew that if I had my children in
    said country they would NOT be Taiwan, Brazil, or Korea
    citizens. That is THEIR rule. Just b/c you have your
    baby here YOU and your babies are still Americans.

I made sure to be home b/c I've always felt more
    comfortable in my own country with my own doctors. However
    these people do not care. They KNOW they will receive the
    BEST medical care and NEVER have to pay it back and their
    kids will get free milk, food, money and schooling. That is
    not right especially when born bred Americans have to FIGHT
    hard as hell to get the basics.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Bay_650 you might be happier at the La Raza forum or the Atzlan forum.
    Really, I can't figure out what the heck you're trying to say. I read one of your posts in which you complain about not seeing any solutions to the illegal immigration problem. EVERYTHING on this forum is about ending the illegal immigration problem.

If you're trying to be cute or humorous, it isn't working.

I would love to see a solution to the illegal immagration problem as much as you do sir.....but Im just having fun with the issue thats all. Im not trying to be cute or humorous just want to debate practical logical solutions to the immigrant crisis thats all.

Cheers!!

ps I heard of La raza but aztlan? wtf

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Troll, sound like one of the freaks I met with today, are you? Since one of those did steal a handful of ALIPAC fliers from my hands.

Maybe Junius this is one of them ,got the ALIPAC site from the stolen fliers.

This is all these people do with themselves, just sit around thinking of ingenious ways to be freaks and drains on society.

86% of Americans want enforcement of our existing laws. It is an easy thing to do, and if those children born to parents that made the bad choice of coming here outside of those laws, knowingly, they must also accept there are consequences to their actions, and apologize to their children for making their lives precarious, as it is the parents fault, not Americans.

Though Mexico may be a sad place to be, and corrupt, it takes a person with true character to take the correct actions to come here legally, and then work within the laws towards citizenship. When they cross our borders illegally, they know what they are doing, they know it is wrong. Why do you think they do all they can to avoid any confrontation with authorities? They know they could be deported because they are living with the guilt of breaking the laws of the United States.

If these people are so poor even after arriving, then why do all of my neighbors drive new, or nearly new gas guzzling vehicles? Why, if they are denied wages, according to one newspaper reporter today, do they seem to have a lot of money to spend at Walmart? I have personally been behind these "poor immigrant" people as they spend several hundred dollars on clothes and shoes.

I will personally take pictures of my neighbors standing next to the big rig vehicles they are so proud of. Poor? Not so much, it takes a lot of gas to keep these things going and with these prices today, not so sure they are being denied wages by anyone. And...considering the fact that they also send money back to Mexico and possibly other countries, they sure seem to have a pretty decent cash flow for "poor immigrants".

Yes, you are a troll, you really do not know what you are talking about, as you have not actually lived near these "poor immigrants" like many here do right now. We see it, we see the hypocrasy that is the arguments the open borders lobby use. They really do not know, other than what they are told to know, and like the lemmings that they are, they believe it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, suspect him to be a troll. Best way to deal with him now is to ignore his posts. Tried to get him to make a declarative statement but he seems only interested in causing problems. Hence my suspicion he is a troll. Ignore him.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

DEPORT THE TROLL!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dixie, they all need to go. If I am given a choice between these people I encountered today, and giving amnesty to equal amounts of illegal aliens, then I would pick the latter.

My daughter asked what was wrong with them, I told her they were demonically posessed , no sane person would act in such anti-everything ways, all the time like they do!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dk3
    Quote Originally Posted by bay_650
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    well in that case we are all anchor babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    care to explain how you arrived at this uninformed deduction?
    Yes I can

Where you born in the USA? most likely yes

Where both your perents citizen? problably yes

now the tricky ?

Can you mr or mrs Junius trace your geneology back to 1800s problaly not

so your great grandpa or grandma was a anchor baby!!!!! so she or he had no right to citizenship according to the interpretation of the 14 admendment by some of our members so ...........im a great grandson of anchor baby......and im proud of it hehe
    Nope! My ancestors can be traced all the way back, bubba. As a matter of fact, I have been doing this for several years, for myself and others. And you know, if you had better spelling skills, your posts would be so much easier to read.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast