Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    GoDawgs wrote:

Right now I'm with you. Our house has always been a republican house but even now my die hard, Republican, Marine husband will vote democrat this time around.

Exactly what Democrat does he plan on voting for? Everyone of them support amnesty for illegal immigrants.

[quote:2yxf4iqh]I'll vote for whoever has the best plan to take care of our country, first by getting rid of all these illegals and securing our borders.
    I'll gurantee you that won't be a Democrat, you can take that to the bank.

All members of the U.S. Congress are not are enemies. Actually the majority of Republicans, especially in the House, pretty much want a lot of the same things we do and they don't support amnesty. On the opposite side of the coin you have a majority of the Democrats that do support amnesty.

If the Republicans wouldn't have lost the majority in the U.S. House, we probably wouldn't be sweating S.1348.

It just amazes me how Americans can compare the Republican as a whole to the Democrats on the illegal immigration and border security issue. There is no comparison. [/quote:2yxf4iqh]

Well honestly, he dosn't have anyone in mind right now, and probably won't..his point is that he's disgusted with the Republican party now.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

GoDawgs wrote:

It just amazes me how Americans can compare the Republican as a whole to the Democrats on the illegal immigration and border security issue. There is no comparison.
    When you have a PIN HEAD SELL OUT like KING BUSH.. that's how.. oh - and the fact that ANY republicans would vote for this bill..

that's how.

cee

amen

amen to that. Both parties have put the screws to the Legal Citizens. They have to be shown that the voters are the real the boss in this country. We have to get away from a two party system. In order to get bills passed like we want, I am hoping in the future that we can take up collections for different people that would be good for this country but have no money or big lobbies to pay for their campaign. For example:
    When senatorial races or congressional races come up we take up collections and try to replace the bad politicians in each area. It wouldn't matter what state they are in we have to slowly change out all the politicians in congress and senate. This would be a huge undertaking, but look at the corporate lobbyists now, they give all this campaign money to the dems or gop to get them in and have basically controlled who gets into office. We all (after we get more members of course) could be like those lobbyists. I am thinking on a very large scale here, so it would be down the road. But over the years we would be able to get resonsible people into office and this country would be great again. Cee

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    GoDawgs wrote:

It just amazes me how Americans can compare the Republican as a whole to the Democrats on the illegal immigration and border security issue. There is no comparison.
    When you have a PIN HEAD SELL OUT like KING BUSH.. that's how.. oh - and the fact that ANY republicans would vote for this bill..

that's how.
    That wasn't MY quote

GoDawgs wrote:

Right now I'm with you. Our house has always been a republican house but even now my die hard, Republican, Marine husband will vote democrat this time around.

Exactly what Democrat does he plan on voting for? Everyone of them support amnesty for illegal immigrants.

[quote:3s1mg2qb]I'll vote for whoever has the best plan to take care of our country, first by getting rid of all these illegals and securing our borders.

All members of the U.S. Congress are not are enemies. Actually the majority of Republicans, especially in the House, pretty much want a lot of the same things we do and they don't support amnesty. On the opposite side of the coin you have a majority of the Democrats that do support amnesty.

If the Republicans wouldn't have lost the majority in the U.S. House, we probably wouldn't be sweating S.1348.

It just amazes me how Americans can compare the Republican as a whole to the Democrats on the illegal immigration and border security issue. There is no comparison. [/quote:3s1mg2qb]

And by the way, my husbands top concerns are the war in Iraq, he hasn't been paying much attention to this amnesty bill except for what I tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    GoDawgs wrote:

[quote:3m0ahi4g]I'll vote for whoever has the best plan to take care of our country, first by getting rid of all these illegals and securing our borders.

And by the way, my husbands top concerns are the war in Iraq, he hasn't been paying much attention to this amnesty bill except for what I tell him.[/quote:3m0ahi4g]

And that just goes to show you how the media hides real issues. My husband works 6 days a week, 12 plus hours a day, so he's not big on catching the news when he's at home. What he does see, is about the war. Nothing is ever mentioned on the amnesty bill in the 5 minutes he watches...I can't imagine he's much different than a huge percentage of America...I however, get out of my mind crazy about the illegals here and had to google info and that's how I found y'all, and how I found out what is REALLY going on. You really have to dig for news on topics you feel strongly about.

SORRY GODOWGS...

my bad - My fault.. for having 10 mindows open at once and working the phone -

It was "MW"

My bad..

So MW, with respect - that is my answer.. (above)

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    SORRY GODOWGS...

my bad - My fault.. for having 10 mindows open at once and working the phone -

It was "MW"

My bad..

So MW, with respect - that is my answer.. (above)
    That's quite alright notalka

Way to go!

GoDawgs

you - "get it!!!!!"

tHEY WANT PEOPLE WATCHING THE CRAP.. Hell - look at the 12 hour shifts... These were by design.. WORK people to death when they get home - they want what? To relax.. watch some CRAP.. and not be bothered with talk of illegals..

well - not until we wake them up..

and .. they will wake up... it's just a matter of time.. THEY too just need to GET IT like you..

JUST REMEMBER - THEY ARE NOT PISSING ON YOUR GARAGE YET - BUT give me another 40 million or so and make them LEGAL and "cocky" and then that will be everyones future..

The police by then - will tell you - you need to learn to get along with your new neighbors..

IF PEOPLE DO NOT WAKE UP - I'm not going to have pitty on them when someone pisses on their rug in the living room.. this is in fact what I see coming - if the laws are not enforced.. WHERE DOES IT END if we do not stand up...

DO NOT write me off as a nut job.. just look around and ACCEPT what is happening ALL over this country..

I don't think there's actually a term to describe me. I guess I'm a moderate independent...that would come closest, I think.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast