Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GODAWGS...

having 10 "mindows" open is not for the weak..

WORKING "MINDOWS" in general is a tough task..

lol

MINDOWS... Duh!!!!

Just asking the question - WHAT ARE YOU? WHERE AE WE HEADED...

MW
    Oh, and did I forget to mention, I'm a registered Republican.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    GODAWGS...

having 10 "mindows" open is not for the weak..

WORKING "MINDOWS" in general is a tough task..

lol

MINDOWS... Duh!!!!

Just asking the question - WHAT ARE YOU? WHERE AE WE HEADED...
    rofl...I was wondering what you were talking about for a second there...I thought, I guess I just don't get your sense of humor
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Good for you MW -

But we better start being AMERICANS soon and get together or WE WILL get to see what it's like to LOSE a COUNTRY...

WOW!

how cool!

When they read history in 100 years.. they will be reading about us! I wonder what the ending will be... The United States of AMERICA or MEXIAMERICANADA...

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    Good for you MW -

But we better start being AMERICANS soon and get together or WE WILL get to see what it's like to LOSE a COUNTRY...

WOW!

how cool!

When they read history in 100 years.. they will be reading about us! I wonder what the ending will be... The United States of AMERICA or MEXIAMERICANADA...
    Wow, that's a scary thought...who knows what the future holds 100 years from now...I hope the American history books will right about how we kicked illegal aliens butts and deported them all back in 2007 and The United States of America survived!

I'm not scared..

No matter what - I took my stand.. If we WIN (my goal) all the better.. but if we lose - I can sleep at night knowing I fought the good fight.. and they can never take that away from us..

WE CARED.

WE FOLLOWED THE LAWS..

Many times the WINNERS are NOT the GOOD GUYS..

cee

dems

Unfortunately, dems are for big, big taxes and lots of federal programs and freebies for the people that don't want to work. They, in turn will vote for the dems so that the freebies will keep coming. I am a registered republican, but I was very unhappy with how they handled this whole immigration mess amoung other things. They had to be voted out to show who is boss, then turn around the next election and vote that dem out of office. Look let's face it the democrats and the republicans both sold us down the river. It's the good old boy network that has to be gotten rid of in both parties. We need new blood. They vote and pass law to apease the corp lobbyists and people with lots of money. Money talks. Both parties are wiping out the middle class. I am sick and tired of being treated like I don't belong in my own country. Live a couple of hundred miles from the border here in Texas. The town I live in is majorally Hispanic, legal and lots of illegals. They are openly hostel to white and call us anglos or gringo to your face. I want them gone period. If they cannot get free education, food stamps, welfare, medicaid or free medical or jobs they will self deport. I see them load up and leave every time they think ICE is going to make raids. They can be deported and should be. NO pathway to citizenship ever for these lawbreakers. Cee

MW
    notalka wrote:

Good for you MW -

Can't good "AMERICANS" be registered Republicans?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELCOME CEE!

And to give you the "BIG PICTURE" - many states like my state PENNSYLVANIA will have the same problem you are having in oh about a year - OR in a few weeks if they make these illegals - legal..

It's not going to be pretty..

and MAYBE that's the REAL GRAND PLAN..

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    notalka wrote:

Good for you MW -

Can't good "AMERICANS" be registered Republicans?
    Well sure they can, I happen to be one of the good Americans This thread is starting to take a turn...we don't need to pin Dems against Republicans...we are united fighting against illegals, and need to remember that....dosn't matter what our political stance is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast